Ken Garff Hyundai

New 866-976-4027
Used 866-976-3134
Service 877-673-0400

We hear you.

Great used car, for a great price!

by from Layton. Utah |

I contacted the dealership about trading in my Jeep for a more fuel-efficient vehicle, but wanted the same options (without paying a fortune). Brad McClure was extremely helpful with my trade in and purchasing my new to me, used vehicle. The finance department was absolutely amazing and assisted me with getting my GAP insurance back from my old dealership! Fast, easy, no pressure sales. I really appreciate the experience!

Best Hyundai Dealership in Utah

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

The best car buying experience we?ve ever had. We purchased a 2013 Elantra from Ken Graff, our sales consultant was Chris Bryant. It was a quick and easy purchase. They were upfront about the price and no pressure. We had horrible experiences at other Hyundai dealerships, with old sales tactics of gimmicks and games. It was refreshing to do business with the people at Ken Graff. We got a great deal and are very happy with our purchase.

My New Car-WOW

by from Ogden, UT |

Just purchased my new car at Ken Garff Hyundai. Jordan Sorensen was totally with it on everything from dealing with my husband on the phone to helping us when we went to the dealer to check out the cars. Everyone was simply wonderful to deal with. Will defintely be recommending you to all my friends and family.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Salt Lake City |

We scheduled an appointment to come in and look at some Hyundai Sonata's, when we arrived at the dealer Jordan Sorenson had 6 keys in his hand for different cars that he thought we would love, and he was right! we liked all of them and made a decision on the one we liked the most. Jordan was excellent and kind he was respectful and we were able to make a smart decision with no pressure, he also took care of us after purchasing the car and has been there to answer our questions every step of the way. I was so scared at buying from a dealer because I've had bad experiences in the past but Jordan was able to help us feel comfortable and very satisfied, we love our car!

Great Service

by from Sandy, UT |

I originally went to Ken Garff to buy a used Hyundai Elantra. But they had some good labor day offers going on which motivated me to look at new ones. Jordan Sorenson was my salesman. He was professional, direct but not pushy. I like working with open and straight forward people. This made my overall experience very positive and quick. I drove out in my new Elantra in less than 2 hours and I am loving it. Thank you.

KenGarff Hyundai - Excellent

by from SAndy, UT |

Great Experience

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Jordan Sorensen helped me and my husband purchase a new Hyundai Elantra in October. It was a great experience. Very quick, low pressure and Jordan was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and financing process. We felt that we had been lied to at another dealership, so honesty was something we were looking for and we definitely found it in Jordan and the staff at Ken Garff. Financing was quick and easy as well. Overall it was a great experience and we drove away in a new car very happy.

Great Salesman

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We bought a new Hyundai Santa Fe from Jordan Sorensen at Ken Garff recently. It was a pleasant experience and my husband is not the easiest individual to deal with. Jordan did a great job in helping us select the right vehicle for me and I am very happy with the SUV and the price we were able to get. I would and will deal with Jordan in the future, he did a great job. Thank you!

Awesome experience!

by from St. George |

If you are in the market for a new Hyundai, please give Ken Garff your business. I had a smooth and seamless leasing experience with them when I got my Veloster. Brad and Bo were great to work with and kept me feeling like I was very well taken care of.

AMAZING Service, Kudo's to Jordan Sorensen

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I went to Ken Garff Hyundai looking to trade in my car for a used one, and I ended up getting a brand new Sonata for the same price that I would have been paying for a used one. My sales person was Jordan Sorensen and he was absolutely amazing. He worked with me on finding the exact car and to get me a payment within my price range. It was definitely perfect customer service. I am in LOVE with my car. Its great. Still haven't even had to fill it up with gas! Jordan helped me get out of a really crappy car situation and into an amazing car. I love it!!! Its so nice, and the warranty is amazing. If you need a car, and are looking to trade or just buy, go to Ken Garff Hyundai and ask for Jordan Sorensen!