Ken Garff Hyundai

Service 877-673-0400

We hear you.

Nice experience.

by from Lake Point, UT |

I stopped in today to look at the Elantra. I very much liked the color of the vehicle, but want not able to get the price I needed. The salesman (Jordan Sorensen) was great to work with. He did everything in his power to get me a good deal, and make it work for me. My only possible issue, and a small one, was the way the numbers were presented, but this came from his managers desk. Part of the problem for me is that when I came in I said I was looking there, and then going to a dealer I've worked with before. So they were concerned about me taking their numbers and using them against them. I did as I said, and went to another dealer, but did not give them the numbers from Ken Garff. Probably because they knew me and I've bought from them before, they started with a bottom line number and I purchased. I like prefer the showroom and selection at Ken Garff. Give them a chance, I truly believe Jordan was an honest sales person.

Satisfied Customer - great service.

by from Price, Utah |

Satisfied Customer My wife and I came to get our Elantra serviced, and while waiting walked around the used cars to see what was there. Jordan came out and "listened" to our desires and needs as to price and choice of vehicles - namely a Sonata. He showd us the car that would be satisfactory for our dream of upgrading and helped us get the price we could work with. He was not pushy but polite, cordial, friendly and knowledgeable. We were always comfortable working with him. We have always wanted a Sonata and we now have one. If we ever can get a new car or think of an up-grade we will come to Jordan at Ken Garff. We have also had good experiences with the service people.

Pleasant Experience

by from Price, Utah |

Jordan Sorenson took good care of me and the wife. He was knowledgeable and helpful, but not over-bearing. He listened to our needs and found a way to satisfy them with the right car and right price within our price range. We love the Sonata and look forward to the day when we may be able to upgrade again, although this car is so great that it will be a while in the future.

Great Price and Experience!

by from American Fork, Ut |

I bought a 2014 Hyundai Accent from Ken Garff Hyundai SLC. My experience was awesome! I actually found the car online and couldn't believe the price. I called and talked to Jordan Sorensen about it and set up an appointment to go see the car. I thought I would have to do some negotiating to get the price I found on the internet but that wasn't the case at all. I am usually on the defensive when walking into a place where people are paid on commission but I didn't have to worry here. We showed up talked to Jordan, test drove the car, and not too long after were driving away. Jordan really listened to us and wasn't pushy at all. I would definitely recommend this dealership. I was actually in the market for a used car but at the price I was able to get it was definitely worth buying new.

Good Experience

by from Springville, UT |

We recently purchased a car from Ken Garff Hyundai. We worked with Jordan Sorensen and he was great. He was extremely helpful in showing us the car and making the buying experience a pleasant one. Jordan even bought us new mats for our car after the detailing shop left the existing ones in the truck wet and ruined them. Overall it was a good experience and Jordan was extremely helpful.

Great experience

by from salt lake city |

Thank you, Jordan, for your great help. I really appreciate your integrity, which has changed my previous negative experince with Hyundai to an unforgettable positive memory.

Great service

by from Salt Lake City UT |

Great car!! great hospitality!! thank you so much Jordan. we had a great exprience with Hyundai just because of your humility and grace.

Great Service, Awesome New Car

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Rocky Nelson was our sales representative. We were in a lease and it had come time for the end of lease process. We werent exactly sure what to expect or how to go about the process. Rocky and Ryan at Ken Garf were awesome. They didnt try and pressure us. They let us take our time on looking at the different vehicles. We did decide to upgrade from a Sonata to an Azera. Overall the service we recieved was excellent. Buying a car is definitely not my idea of a good time, however the guys at Ken Garf made it a very pleasant experience.

best deal

by from ogden ut |

I went to ken garff because they were advertising the best deals. I worked with Jorden Sorenson and had a great experience. He was in touch with me all day and got me the car I wanted for the best deal possible.

Great Dealership and Sales Team

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

While I was bored and waiting for service, I was greeted by Jordan Sorensen who asked if I would like to look at some cars while I waited. Rather that just sitting there waiting, I thought, why not. I was curious about some of the different models and was able to test drive them. As we kept looking at the different cars on the lot, one had some excellent pricing. I ended up making a purchase. Jordan never pressured. Jordan was friendly to the point that felt I trusted him like I do my close a friends. The entire staff was awesome.

Ken Garff Hyundai responded to this review

February 23, 2014

Thank you for sharing that with us, we're happy to hear you had a positive experience. Please let us know if there is anything more we can help you with. We hope you enjoy your new car!