Ken Garff Hyundai

Service 877-673-0400

We hear you.

Great Salesman

by from Highland, UT |

Jordan Sorenson has to be the nicest car salesman I have ever met. He was not pushy or arrogant or demeaning. I liked him a lot. And this dealership has a popcorn machine! I would recommend Ken Garff Hyundai and Jordan Sorenson to anyone.

More than I could ever expect

by from Ely, NV |

My husband and I made the 240 mile drive from out small hometown to Ken Garff Hyundai to trade in our 2011 Sonata for a 2013 Sonata. We dealt with Jordan Sorensen, and he was fantastic. We looked at a couple different models, one of them being the SE Turbo. It ended up being a little more than we were comfortable spending, and we felt no pressure from Jordan. He genuinely seemed more interested in finding us a car we were happy with than selling the more expensive car. So, we bought a brand new one, that was in our price range. However, after driving home the next day, my brand new car's engine light came on. We called Ken Garff, and they immediately said they'd have it towed to Salt Lake City to be fixed, and would have someone bring a car out to me to drive while mine was in the shop, at no cost to me! I was definitely satisfied with this plan. To our pleasant surprise, when my husband called the following morning, we learned that the manager we had been dealing with actually decided to just bring us out a different brand new car! They found one just like mine in St. George, and he had a couple employees drive down to St. George, pick it up, then drive it out to Ely, NV and drop it off to me! I was a little discouraged when that check engine light came on, but after the way Ken Garff Hyundai handled my situation, I'll be a customer of theirs for life! They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our purchase and always treated us with the utmost respect! I'll never buy a Hyundai anywhere else!

No pressure

by from Provo, ut |

We hate the car buying experience, but it was different here at this place. There was not the haggling, the go get a manager to check on the price deal, or the pressure. They made it easier to find what we wanted and listened to our concerns. Jordan Sorensen was great at trying to help.

No pressure

by from Provo, Utah |

We hate the car buying process, but this dealership made it a lot easier. Jordan Sorensen made sure we understood the car after we had purchased it and even though it was late on a Friday night, he did not rush us as we asked many questions.

Best Car-Buying Experience Ever

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I could not have asked for a better experience. Brandon Owens was an absolute pleasure to work with. I never felt a bit of pressure. He listened to me and helped me find the perfect car. In fact, the entire team there was fantastic! I couldn't be happier.

Bought two new Hyundais

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

We have bought two new vehicles two years in a row from Ken Garff Hyundai. Management, staff and sales are excellent to work with and I did not consider shopping elsewhere, the dealership is that good in my opinion.

Great experience!

by from Salt Lake City |

I have purchased many new cars over the past 20+ years and I've always dreaded it, sort of like visits to the dentist. However, my last 2 purchases have been with Ken Garff Hyundai and I can't say enough about the positive experiences I've had. Everyone has been great (including the service department), so friendly and helpful, making sure I got exactly what I wanted. I especially want to thank Jordan Sorensen, he made this recent purchase a painless procedure and I really appreciated his assistance! Great guy, great dealership, great car!!! I would rate it higher, if I could!

Car buying experience at Ken Garff

by from Sandy, Utah |

We met with Brandon Owens when we made a quick stop to check out the cars. We had been talking about buying a new vehicle, but had not committed to making a purchase yet. Brandon was aware we were just looking, but went way out of his way to ensure we got to see all the vehicles we were interested in and we could test drive as many as we wished. It was a very hot day and Brandon offered us refreshments multiple times while we were there. We enjoyed the experience, and we did not feel pressured to buy a car that day. We purchased a vehicle the day after our meeting and feel we were treated fairly, both on the purchase price of the new car and the trade-in we used towards the purchase. The financial paperwork portion of the purchase was accomplished quickly and we were out the door and on our way.

Jordan

by from SLC, UTAH |

Jordan Sorensen is an excellent customer service sales representative. In the past my husband and I have purchased vehicles from a variety dealerships. I always send my husband to research the cars and deal with the dealerships. I haven't been a fan of shopping for cars or dealing with car salesmen. Last year my husband brought me into the downtown Hyundai store to look into purchasing a new Accent. I went in expecting the same expierence as in the past and things changed when we met Jordan. I felt comfortable dealing with him, I didn't feel pressured. He treated us like a valued customer and spent time with our family to find the perfect car for our needs. I enjoy coming into the dealership to service my vehicle and to visit Jordan. He treats us with great respect. I purchased a second vehicle this year with Jordan and we love our vehicle. We feel comfortable referring family and friends to work with Jordan and trust he will take great care of thier needs. Natalie Jensen

review on buying new car at Ken Garff

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

My rating is for Kyle Denton because I feel he was my sells person, although I started with Bo Pearson.Bo was busy so he had Kyle step in.Kyle was great and helped me through the process.There was a few problems when I went to pick up the car (which I feel Bo would not acknowledge) but Kyle took care of them for me.This is my third car from this Ken Garff and have always been treated right.I would recommend both Kyle and the dealership.Thanks to to you both.