Ken Garff Hyundai

Service 877-673-0400

We hear you.

Jordan

by from SLC, UTAH |

Jordan Sorensen is an excellent customer service sales representative. In the past my husband and I have purchased vehicles from a variety dealerships. I always send my husband to research the cars and deal with the dealerships. I haven't been a fan of shopping for cars or dealing with car salesmen. Last year my husband brought me into the downtown Hyundai store to look into purchasing a new Accent. I went in expecting the same expierence as in the past and things changed when we met Jordan. I felt comfortable dealing with him, I didn't feel pressured. He treated us like a valued customer and spent time with our family to find the perfect car for our needs. I enjoy coming into the dealership to service my vehicle and to visit Jordan. He treats us with great respect. I purchased a second vehicle this year with Jordan and we love our vehicle. We feel comfortable referring family and friends to work with Jordan and trust he will take great care of thier needs. Natalie Jensen

review on buying new car at Ken Garff

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

My rating is for Kyle Denton because I feel he was my sells person, although I started with Bo Pearson.Bo was busy so he had Kyle step in.Kyle was great and helped me through the process.There was a few problems when I went to pick up the car (which I feel Bo would not acknowledge) but Kyle took care of them for me.This is my third car from this Ken Garff and have always been treated right.I would recommend both Kyle and the dealership.Thanks to to you both.

Wonderful Experience

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I recently came into a situation where my old vehicle basically died on me at the beginning of a long holiday weekend, and so I needed to get a replacement for it quickly. I'd anticipated that this process could take several days, and so I rented a car to use until I found one to purchase. When I began looking, Ken Garff Hyundai ended up being my first and last stop. I explained my situation to my sales consultant (Jordan Sorensen), and he suggested a car that fit what I was looking for. On that day, I was a bit pressed for time and only had a couple of hours before I had to meet friends for an event. Not only did they speedily wrap up the entire financing process that day, but I was able to meet my friends with time to spare! When I came to pick up my new car a couple of days later, Jordan was kind enough to follow me in his car while I dropped off my rental car at the SLC airport, and then drove us both back to the dealership. There, he went over many of the awesome features on my new Sonata, and really went above and beyond in all aspects. I've purchased 4 brand new cars in my life, and my experience at Ken Garff Hyundai was by far the quickest, smoothest and easiest of all of them. Kudos to their entire team!

Awesome Sales Person

by from Salt Lake City |

Jordan Sorensen was the first person I talked to about the car I was interested in. He gave me a call and answered my questions and pre approved me and explained my payment options. Once I was at the dealer he was very nice, funny and I felt no pressure at all. He was very helpful with all of my questions and he was very knowledgeable of the car's equipment and features! He also took the time to follow up with me after a few days of my purchase, something no one had ever done before! Jordan made my purchase experience be less stressful!

Great Experience!

by from Salt Lake City |

Jordan Sorensen was my sales rep at Ken Garff Hyundai downtown. I had a great experience. It was the first time that I had ever purchased a brand new car. He was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles I was considering. He was able to help me find the car that was perfect for my needs. I didnt't feel pressured by him like I did at other dealrships that I visited. I would definitely recommend buying a Hyundai and would recommend Jordan he was awesome!

Thank you Mike!

by from salt lake city |

Mike was great to me. He is really kind. When I asked a favor, he was willing to do it. and I could get an enough information from him. Thank you for helping me. When I got a car, I was looking for it for a month.

Thank you. Mike!

Thanks Mike

by from salt lake city |

Thank you Mike. I'm so happy to buy a car from you. You was so helpful and I could get an enough information. Thanks again.

Great customer service and great service

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Was very impressed with my visit. Jon was knowledgeable and answered all my questions and concerns. I had a great feeling my whole visit and would definitely recommend Jon and this dealership again and again.

Knowledgeable

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I had a great experience purchasing a car especially since I was very nervous to buy a new car. Bo was very professional and knowledgeable of the vehicles. He made this experience much more pleasant. I appreciated his patience with me. I just love my new car it was a great fit.