Ken Garff Hyundai

Service 877-673-0400

We hear you.

Excellent customer service

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Brad McClure is a great guy to work with, very knowledgeable and friendly, really appreciated his guidance through the inventory. He was patient with a novice in explaining all the technical bells and whistles to make my learning curve as painless as possible with the many cool features the vehicle is equipped with. Easy to talk to, non-threatening (no high pressure :-) very glad I got to work with Brad in finding the perfect Hyundai match for me.

Five Star Customer Service!!!!!!

by from Sandy, UT |

We had a fabulous experience buying from Ken Garff Hyundai. Mike Blackham was service oriented, listening to our needs and wants. He educated us on everything we needed to know about the Santa Fe. He spent a lot of extra time to show us how to work all the features and even set most of them up for us. We have had the car for a month now and he has reached out to make sure we are happy. The follow up has been impressive. We were well cared for from the moment we walked in the door up until now, one month later. Thanks Mike for taking great care of us.

Great Dealership

by from Elko, NV |

I was visiting the Hyundai dealership to service my 2011 Elantra, and after looking at the 2013 Santa Fe, I ended up leaving with a new car. I got a great deal on the trade in and I'm completely happy with the Santa Fe. The warranty is extremely nice as well! Brandon Owens was very easy to deal with and so was the rest of the finance group. My best car buying experience to date.

Great experience I buying a new car

by from Slc, ut |

My husband and I bought a new Azera, and the overall experience was great. The best part was the salesman. Jordan Sorensen was so easy to work with and the follow up has been fantastic. We would definitely recommend him as your salesperson!

Great car, great lease, great help!

by from south jordan, utah |

I walked in to Ken Garff having had previous good experiences with their Honda dealership. I was still skeptical, but Brad at Hyundai treated me great. He and the other staff there were very straightforward and friendly. Even with my scarred credit, they got me in and out of there with a 2-yr lease in less than 2 hours. No haggling, no pressure. When there was a question it wasn't back and forth, I was brought up to the desk with the finance manager where we talked frankly about my options. I left feeling that I got a great deal and would recommend them to my friends. Thanks guys!

Best car buying experience!!! Ever!!!

by from Salt laje city ut |

I bought a car From Mark Snow and it was easy and enjoyable with his help!!!! I absolutely love my car and I appreciate everything that the team did In helping me with what I needed. I highly recommend him and the dealership with any purchase and will never go to Another dealership for my purchase of a car again !!! Thank you mark and ken garff Hyundai.

Highly Recommended!!! Thanks a million Jordan...

by from salt lake city UT |

Dealing with Ken Garff is such a pleasant experience. Jordan Sorensen's professionalism sealed the deal. Enjoy much my Hyundai elantra. Elegance and affordability is exactly what I need. Thanks again Jordan for your help. I am now one of the proud owners of Hyundai Elantra...More power!

Awesome!

by from La Verkin, UT |

I bought a vehicle from Ken Garff by way of the internet. Kyle Denton was prompt, courteous, attentive, and worked hard to get us the car we were looking for, and, at a great price. This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. The car was agreed to on a Friday and delivered to us (on President's day weekend) on Saturday. Due to the holiday, it was not delivered to our home (4 hours from the dealership), but Kyle arranged to have the car delivered to a half way point. It was the smoothest car purchase possible. We would definitely recommend Ken Garff Hyundai and Kyle Denton to any and all potential car buyers. Thanks!

GREAT PRICES HOWEVER GET YOUR OWN FINANCING

by from Hurricane |

Salesman Mark Snow was very nice, eager to please. The problems started in finance. Rob made the deal sour. Do not use their financing, rates 300% higher, the nicked my credit 10 times, and DO NOT buy add ons. Rip off. I would buy there again, however I will not use their financing.

Sarah Knoblauch was awesome!

by from Hurricane |

The sales person Sarah Knoblauch was the most pleasant and helpful car salesman I have ever met. She was informative, not pushy at all, friendly and fun. She made my experience really enjoyable and made sure I got what I wanted not what she wanted to "sell" me. I also really appreciated Keith for his knowledge and help. Thanks again Kathy