Ken Garff Hyundai

Service 877-673-0400

We hear you.

Satisfied First-Time Hyundai Owner

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I hadn't intended to buy a car the day I visited Ken Garff Hyundai, I was only looking to check out options. However, I found a sales staff that was knowledgeable and friendly, who gave me information I hadn't considered before. They were quick to assist me with questions and explain models available and features thereof, and helped guide me to a vehicle best suited towards my budget and needs. Though I did end up having to have the vehicle serviced shortly after purchasing, it was efficiently repaired and has been working excellent since. I'm very happy with my new Hyundai, and if I find myself in the market for a vehicle again I will definitely consider both Hyundai as a brand and Ken Garff as a dealer.

We're a two car Sonata Hybrid family now

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

We went to look at a new Sonata Hybrid because of the incentives and finance offers available. We owned one Hybrid purchased from this dealership in September 2012 and enjoyed it so much we wanted to see if we could work a deal to acquire another. We have been Hyundai customers for several years and we traded a 2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited and were able to obtain a good trade offer for another 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. Mike Blackham was our salesman and he worked very diligently to get us into a deal that would work for us. We are now a two car Sonata Hybrid family and anticipate running these cars for many years to come. Exerience with Ken Garff service department with our initial hybrid was a good experience and plan on utilizing them for all of our service needs. If you are seeking a new car, Mike is a great salesperson to work with, and Ken Garff is the type of dealership I would return to should I be in the market in the future for another Hyundai. Thanks Mike for your assistance and hard work in getting us a fair deal.

Excellent customer service

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Brad McClure is a great guy to work with, very knowledgeable and friendly, really appreciated his guidance through the inventory. He was patient with a novice in explaining all the technical bells and whistles to make my learning curve as painless as possible with the many cool features the vehicle is equipped with. Easy to talk to, non-threatening (no high pressure :-) very glad I got to work with Brad in finding the perfect Hyundai match for me.

Five Star Customer Service!!!!!!

by from Sandy, UT |

We had a fabulous experience buying from Ken Garff Hyundai. Mike Blackham was service oriented, listening to our needs and wants. He educated us on everything we needed to know about the Santa Fe. He spent a lot of extra time to show us how to work all the features and even set most of them up for us. We have had the car for a month now and he has reached out to make sure we are happy. The follow up has been impressive. We were well cared for from the moment we walked in the door up until now, one month later. Thanks Mike for taking great care of us.

Great Dealership

by from Elko, NV |

I was visiting the Hyundai dealership to service my 2011 Elantra, and after looking at the 2013 Santa Fe, I ended up leaving with a new car. I got a great deal on the trade in and I'm completely happy with the Santa Fe. The warranty is extremely nice as well! Brandon Owens was very easy to deal with and so was the rest of the finance group. My best car buying experience to date.

Great experience I buying a new car

by from Slc, ut |

My husband and I bought a new Azera, and the overall experience was great. The best part was the salesman. Jordan Sorensen was so easy to work with and the follow up has been fantastic. We would definitely recommend him as your salesperson!

Great car, great lease, great help!

by from south jordan, utah |

I walked in to Ken Garff having had previous good experiences with their Honda dealership. I was still skeptical, but Brad at Hyundai treated me great. He and the other staff there were very straightforward and friendly. Even with my scarred credit, they got me in and out of there with a 2-yr lease in less than 2 hours. No haggling, no pressure. When there was a question it wasn't back and forth, I was brought up to the desk with the finance manager where we talked frankly about my options. I left feeling that I got a great deal and would recommend them to my friends. Thanks guys!

Best car buying experience!!! Ever!!!

by from Salt laje city ut |

I bought a car From Mark Snow and it was easy and enjoyable with his help!!!! I absolutely love my car and I appreciate everything that the team did In helping me with what I needed. I highly recommend him and the dealership with any purchase and will never go to Another dealership for my purchase of a car again !!! Thank you mark and ken garff Hyundai.

Highly Recommended!!! Thanks a million Jordan...

by from salt lake city UT |

Dealing with Ken Garff is such a pleasant experience. Jordan Sorensen's professionalism sealed the deal. Enjoy much my Hyundai elantra. Elegance and affordability is exactly what I need. Thanks again Jordan for your help. I am now one of the proud owners of Hyundai Elantra...More power!

Awesome!

by from La Verkin, UT |

I bought a vehicle from Ken Garff by way of the internet. Kyle Denton was prompt, courteous, attentive, and worked hard to get us the car we were looking for, and, at a great price. This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. The car was agreed to on a Friday and delivered to us (on President's day weekend) on Saturday. Due to the holiday, it was not delivered to our home (4 hours from the dealership), but Kyle arranged to have the car delivered to a half way point. It was the smoothest car purchase possible. We would definitely recommend Ken Garff Hyundai and Kyle Denton to any and all potential car buyers. Thanks!