Ken Garff Hyundai

Service 877-673-0400

We hear you.

Awesome!

by from La Verkin, UT |

I bought a vehicle from Ken Garff by way of the internet. Kyle Denton was prompt, courteous, attentive, and worked hard to get us the car we were looking for, and, at a great price. This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. The car was agreed to on a Friday and delivered to us (on President's day weekend) on Saturday. Due to the holiday, it was not delivered to our home (4 hours from the dealership), but Kyle arranged to have the car delivered to a half way point. It was the smoothest car purchase possible. We would definitely recommend Ken Garff Hyundai and Kyle Denton to any and all potential car buyers. Thanks!

GREAT PRICES HOWEVER GET YOUR OWN FINANCING

by from Hurricane |

Salesman Mark Snow was very nice, eager to please. The problems started in finance. Rob made the deal sour. Do not use their financing, rates 300% higher, the nicked my credit 10 times, and DO NOT buy add ons. Rip off. I would buy there again, however I will not use their financing.

Sarah Knoblauch was awesome!

by from Hurricane |

The sales person Sarah Knoblauch was the most pleasant and helpful car salesman I have ever met. She was informative, not pushy at all, friendly and fun. She made my experience really enjoyable and made sure I got what I wanted not what she wanted to "sell" me. I also really appreciated Keith for his knowledge and help. Thanks again Kathy

Andy Crappo salesman

by from salt lake |

This salesman has no idea about what he is selling or how to sell a car. He has a hard time telling the truth and keeping the facts straight. He attempted to deceive my wife and I about costs that where being hidden in the sale price of the car and he also lied about the amount of the discounts being offered. After asking him numerous questions about the aspects of the deal I was trying to make he gets agitated and I feel his behavior is unacceptable for someone in the sales business. In the 35 years I have been buying cars.... yesterdays experience was the worst Ie ever had.

Brad McClure--Ken Garff Hyundai

by from salt lake city, Utah |

My dad referred me to Brad McClure and Ken Garff hyundai because he had bought a new Sonata from Brad and loved his experience. I found Brad and Ken Garff to be just as awesome as my dad had said. I love my new Accent---Thanks BRAD