Ken Garff Honda Downtown

Service 866-897-1039

We Hear You

Sean Ackroyd was great!

by from Provo, UT |

I literally checked pricing on Accords at more than 40 dealers across the western US. In the end, I was happy to buy with Sean and Ken Garff Downtown. It took me a while to get to what I thought was my best price, and Sean was patient with me while still keeping in touch and offering assistance. And when it came time to buy he went the extra mile to make it a great experience for us. I Highly recommend working with Sean.

Great Dealership. An easy place to buy a car

by from Farmington, Utah |

Eddie and Corbin were very attentive and helpful in our purchase of a Pilot. They made it easy and painless. We were treated very well by everyone. David Strong was also great on the finance side.

Exceptional service received from Patrick Horgan

by from Salt Lake City Utah |

In the past 6 years, I have purchased 4 cars and have done business with car dealers in and outside of Utah. Last week I started looking for a car, but I did not want to get another loan. I wanted something inexpensive and reliable, so I can pay cash. I went to Ken Garff on 3/1/2014 just to look around and to see what they had available. Patrick Horgan helped me with the car sale. He was very polity, really cared about what I wanted; he asked question to figure out what my expectations were and respected them. I have been to other big dealerships in Salt Lake and my experience in Ken Garff was nothing like those. In Ken Garff they treated me like family. Patrick was not pushy; it was not about getting me in and out the door and getting to the next customer. If you want a very stress-free, layback experience, go see Patrick. I would definitely recommend Ken Garff to my friends and family. In fact I started talking to Patrick about potentially leasing my next car from there. I believe in first impressions and Patrick did a great job on his.

Not too shabby.

by from West Jordan, UT |

I expected to get the typical "what can we get you into today" treatment. The reality couldn't have been further from that. I was happily greeted. I let them know I was only interested in a used vehicle that they had online. The guy was straight forward and honest with the price they were asking and when I said that was 2k past my limit he didn't push me further. I would like if the online site would list the prices for all vehicles so that I didnt have to go down there. Aside from the lack of price online it was a great relief to not be hassled.

No Response from dealer

by from Parker, CO |

inquired about a van.... no response from the dealer to date?

Ken Garff Honda Downtown responded to this review

January 22, 2014

Kim, we are sorry your request has gone unanswered, but we have no record of you inquiring about a vehicle from us. Where did you submit your information, or did you leave us a message on the phone? We most certainly would love to help you out if you can tell us how to contact you. We are sorry you felt like you have been ignored, that most certainly is not the case.

Awesome experience

by from Tooele, Utah |

I was looking for a used car and by the end of the day I bought a new car, because it was just to good to pass up the deal they worked for me. Patrick Horgan was one of the best sales person I have run into in a long time. The staff at Ken Garff was easy going and helpful in all areas of the car buying experience. I would recommend Garff Honda to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Awesome experience

by from Tooele, Utah |

A fantastic experience after having a bad one

by from Tooele UT |

I like to thank the staff at Ken Garth, Joe in Service was a very diligent and professional help with my daughter car. Brian, and then Brandon Campo, and cannot forget Skylar for being very professional, friendly, and attentive to my daughters needs. Thank you for turning this situation around.

Getting a new battery and ended up buying a car

by from Holladay, UT |

My husband and I were wandering through the cars while we were waiting for a new battery in our car and ended up up choosing a more current car with less miles. The salesmen, Patrick, was very helpful and allowed us to take a test drive on a hill as well as the freeway. We were treated with respect and courtesy. We felt that Patrick listened and understood what our goals were. The financing was painless and all details were explained to our satisfation.

Jake Lambson was awesome

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

A few Saturday ago I started my car shopping at Ken Garff Honda and Jake Lambson left such a great impression and experience that I ended up coming back 12 hours later that same day to buy a car there. I went to other dealers that day and they were terrible (especially Dodge). All day long I had the car I had test driven that morning (Honda Element) in my head and Jake's great customer service. He wasn't pushy AT ALL and it was such a relief. He was informative and answered questions without being annoying. He's one of the main reasons I came back to buy the Honda Element. It's also great knowing I have an open invite to call him with any questions and concerns with the car anytime, even months after buying it. All the other employees were awesome as well and treated me with respect and weren't annoying at all. Skylar Peterson was also great in helping figure out the financial part. I would highly recommend buying a car from Ken Garff Honda.

Love the car. Eddie Jeppson is the MAN!

by from Farmington, Utah |

Walked in to Ken Garff and found Eddie Jeppson, who turned out to be one of the best salesman I've ever interacted with! Very encouraging, helpful, genuine and all around great guy. I was skeptical at buying a used car from Ken Garff, but I was won over by "Fast" Eddie! No pressure, no tricks, just a good transaction. Anyone who wants quality service, ask for Eddie.