64 E 900 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

New 888-313-0852
Used 877-259-4328
Service 866-897-1039

We Hear You

Rebekah Smith internet sales. She is the BEST!!!

by from Lehi, Utah |

I went to several local dealerships to test drive Honda Accords but when it came to getting serious I went online. Rebekah was my internet sales person and she is the reason I went to Ken Garff Downtown. She was very helpful and answered all my questions and helped me get the very best price. When I arrived at the dealer ship Sean was there to help me finalize the paper work and I was in and out with my new car in less than 90 minutes.

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Had a great experience with Ken Garff Honda Downtown and salesman, Eddie. He went above and beyond, was informative, experienced, listened to criteria of vehicle including functioning, mileage, and price range. He personally delivered the vehicle beyond normal business parameters and met all detailing requests. He was a very likeable individual, was very responsive, no pressure, and satisfying. Highly recommend!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH |

From our first test drive to the delivery of our new Honda, Kris Vreeken our sales consultant was exceptional in helping us select, purchase and learn about our new CR-V EX. Kris was very friendly, informative and never pushy. He and the rest of the staff accommodated our conflicting work schedules and we really appreciate how Kris helped us not only in selecting our new Honda but in the closing and delivery as well. We feel like we were treated like friends and not just customers and are confident that this relationship will continue when we get our Honda serviced or if we just have questions or need help or information.

Sean Ackroyd is awesome

by from Salt Lake City, Ut |

Many thanks to Sean for all his patience and help finding me a car. I ended up buying the same car he owns (Ford Focus hatchback). He's honest, and awesome. Ask for Canadian Golfer Sean when you go in. He'll do whatever it takes to help you find the best car for you. Thanks again Sean, you're wonderful!

Rocky Marino Sales! Best in town!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I went to the dealership to buy a car, since the day before my car died on me while I was driving in the freeway. This was my first time buying a car, and I was terribly nervous. Rocky Marino introduced himself right away and asked if he could help and from then on out it was the greatest experience! He said in my price range and the type of car that I was looking for, you don't see a lot of sales people like that anymore. The first car he showed me was a 2010 Honda Civic and I fell in love with it once I saw it. I searched other dealerships and I came back after about a couple hours and I bought the car. I would recommend Rocky Marino and Ken Garff to anyone!

Stressful Time Made Easier

by from Salt Lake City, Ut |

We had had a rough couple weeks . . . our car was totaled in an accident, and our oldest was getting married in a week, so we had a lot to do. We had researched online as well as email correspondence and test drives with several dealers before coming to Ken Garff. Sean Ackroyd approached us in the lot and I asked for one of the guys I had emailed previously. He found that individual was busy and asked that Sean take care of us in his place. Sean was very courteous and listened to what we were searching for. He had us take a seat and said he had it in another lot and would run to get it. He was back in minutes and we went for a ride. As we drove he explained what we were seeing and answered questions about the vehicle. I had been a lifelong Toyota owner so I had a lot of questions about the Honda. During it all we began to act like longtime friends, (which I usually don?t do), going off on tangents so much so that my wife had to keep bringing us back on track. Counter offers went through with no pressure and before we knew it we were signing papers. I?m feeling like a lifetime Garff customer in the making. Sean really made us feel at ease.

Sean Ackroyd is the Bee(hive State) Knees

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We are thrilled with our new CR-V and would recommend Sean Ackroyd and Ken Garff to anyone we know looking at buying a car. We went into Ken Garff Honda in downtown Salt Lake City nervous about the car buying experience and worried we would be bombarded with hard sales tactics, so we were pleasantly surprised when Sean approached us and led us through the car buying process with sensitivity to what we wanted. We were able to get the car we wanted at the price we wanted without any of the hoopla we have had to deal with at other dealerships.

Don't go ANYWHERE else!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I honestly can't imagine going anywhere else to buy a car OR from anyone other than Sean Ackroyd! No pressure or tricks, just an honest and friendly man that knows his product and how to treat people! Sean is the ONLY person I would ever send my friends and family to for a car - he could be selling Fiats and I'd still buy from him because he's that great of a guy! (But please Sean, never sell Fiats!!) If you've ever had a bad experience buying a car, then you need to go to Ken Garff Honda in Salt Lake City and speak to Sean, you'll never go anywhere else!

Great Dealership. An easy place to buy a car

by from Farmington, Utah |

Eddie and Corbin were very attentive and helpful in our purchase of a Pilot. They made it easy and painless. We were treated very well by everyone. David Strong was also great on the finance side.

Exceptional service received from Patrick Horgan

by from Salt Lake City Utah |

In the past 6 years, I have purchased 4 cars and have done business with car dealers in and outside of Utah. Last week I started looking for a car, but I did not want to get another loan. I wanted something inexpensive and reliable, so I can pay cash. I went to Ken Garff on 3/1/2014 just to look around and to see what they had available. Patrick Horgan helped me with the car sale. He was very polity, really cared about what I wanted; he asked question to figure out what my expectations were and respected them. I have been to other big dealerships in Salt Lake and my experience in Ken Garff was nothing like those. In Ken Garff they treated me like family. Patrick was not pushy; it was not about getting me in and out the door and getting to the next customer. If you want a very stress-free, layback experience, go see Patrick. I would definitely recommend Ken Garff to my friends and family. In fact I started talking to Patrick about potentially leasing my next car from there. I believe in first impressions and Patrick did a great job on his.

Not too shabby.

by from West Jordan, UT |

I expected to get the typical "what can we get you into today" treatment. The reality couldn't have been further from that. I was happily greeted. I let them know I was only interested in a used vehicle that they had online. The guy was straight forward and honest with the price they were asking and when I said that was 2k past my limit he didn't push me further. I would like if the online site would list the prices for all vehicles so that I didnt have to go down there. Aside from the lack of price online it was a great relief to not be hassled.