Glendale Nissan

Used 866-496-5709
Service 888-484-9047

They were great

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Called up for the Internet price. Henry was great. We did the negotiations over the phone and we got a great price. When we got there the car was ready and the price we agreed to was on the documents. The car was detailed fine and the only concern was the amount of time it took , but that is the way it is everywhere when buying a car.

NOT HONEST

by from CALIFORNIA |

THEY POSTED A CAR ONLINE JUST TO GET YOUR INTEREST AND TO GO TO THEIR DEALERSHIP TO CONFUSE YOU MORE WITH OTHER PROGRAMS YOU WILL NOT BE QUALIFIED AND LET YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING A DEAL. I CALLED TO MAKE SURE IF THE PRICE OF THE CAR IS THE ACTUAL PRICE IF I GO AND BUY IT SO I JUST NEED TO TEST DRIVE IT AND BUY IT AT THAT PRICE AND NOT WASTE TIME.

lies lies lies

by from sun valley ca |

showed one price told me it was a misprint and did nothing about it

Great Place

by from Nashua NH |

Went online to find a Nissan dealer near Burbank CA as my daughter was moving there from the east coast. She had lived in the city and had no car but now needed one. Basically picked out a Sentra over the phone. Spoke with Tony M. who assured me he would take care of my daughter when she came. She went in, got the exact lease explained to me on the phone and drove away that day. Never bought a new car that easily.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!

by from Los Angeles , ca |

Customer definitely not #1 priority. It's all about "Sale sale sale profit profit profit" at this dealer. Did purchase a vehicle but would never recommend or do business with this dealer ever again! Left feeling very uneasy. Taken advantage of.

Great experience

by from Los Angeles |

Derek in the fleet department helped me get a great deal on my Titan. He got me out of my old car and kept my payment in my budget.

Bought a new car

by from Los Angeles,Ca |

Hi my name is thelma beltran and me and my sister wanted to buy a car and Jorge Rodriquez in the internet dept help us with the process and we are exited about the nissan altima 2012 he help us get and hes such a friendly person like he knows you like and old friend so we are now very happy with the new car and for my rate i give him a 10 for the service provided. Thanks to jorge and nissan dealer. Sincerely Thelma Beltran!!!

A pleasure doing business

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I had a great experience at Glendale Nissan buying my brand new Altima. The gentlemen in the Internet Department were all very professional and courteous. The thing I liked best was the fact that they listend to my needs and found me the perfect car at a great price!