D & D Motors

13655 E Wade Hampton Blvd, Greer, SC 29651

Used 864-877-0711

Family Type Servicing

by from Simpsonville, SC |

We traded in our 2009 Edge for our current 2013 Explorer. We have never been sorry at the point of sale or after the numerous servicing. They're the BEST! All our 2014 servicing is done in the main servicing department. Our servicing has been trouble, long wait-time and long delay free!! Every one in that entire building is extremely accommodating and then some! Keep it up Guys!

My Experience

by from Williamston, SC |

We had a great experience. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Mr Sutter

by from Gray Court, SC |

My wife was focused on price & Josh/Jimmy worked hard to satisfy us. Negotiations were professional & cordial. We really enjoyed working with them.

Awesome Experience

by from Central Illinois |

I just purchased a used vehicle from D&D Ford and was very very happy with this dealership. This is the very first of over 18 vehicles that I have purchased that was ever used, and on top of that, it is the first that I ever purchased through the Internet unseen! Needless to say I was a little nervous. The salesman was very patient with me answering any and all questions that I threw at him over the phone and through emails. He even sent additional photos and descriptions of items I had questions on. I flew from Illinois to South Carolina to pick up a used car I had never seen other than photos from a dealership I knew nothing about. However, the outcome has been fantastic. I couldn?t be more pleased. The car is everything they said it was and more. The salesman picked me up at the airport. All of the paperwork was in order when we got back to the dealership. We went over the car, which was spotless. They reviewed and answered any last minute questions that I had. With a storm approaching I headed out with their good road directions towards the mountains in my ?new little sports car" with a promise of a place to stay if the weather got to bad! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good vehicle from near or far.

Great service, highly recommended!

by from Greenville, SC |

I didn't have any problems and had a great experience.

Quickish resolution of problem

by from Spartanburg, SC |

They were very helpful and I will go there again in the future.

Collison and Repair Services

by from Taylors, SC |

Don't take your car to D&D Ford for an insurance claim evaluation!! They treat their customers with disrepect and are unprofessional. I have been a past customer of D&D and were pleased until they acted as if I was lying about being involved in a hail storm. They tried to say that the I had touched up the paint on my car. I know my car well enough to know that I did not have damage to the paint or windshield prior to the hail storm. My car has chips throughout the hood, roof, windshield and trunk and a broken headlight lense all caused be a hail storm. They notified my insurance carrier that it was not hail damage. Which in return denied my claim. I have lost all respect for D&D and will never recommend nor purchase any automobiles in the future from them. You've lost a customer not that you even care but I own 3 cars and will be purchasing more in the future from your competitors!!

great experience

by from Spartanburg SC |

From the time we went in until we took delivery the entire staff was courteous professional and knowledgeable. We look forward to doing future business with them!

Excelent Service

by from Inman, SC |

I have always had prompt and courteous service at D&D Ford. I bought my car from them 2 years ago and have never had it serviced anywhere else. They answer all of my questions and make sure I understand what is going on with my car.

Bad Experience

by from Fountain Inn |

Was told over the phone when I made my appointment at the Quicklane the oil change should be completed in 45 minutes. I arrived for my 9 AM appointment 9/18, and it was an hour before the car was taken to the bay for service. I had to stop the service at 10:30 since I had an appointment at 11AM. No one apologized for the long wait and charged me full price for the service. I recommend they don't overbook and tell customers ahead of time when there are long waits. Poor customer service ! In addition I attempted to send my feedback 3 times on D&D internet systems, which did not work. I did get a opportunity to send in feedback when they sent me a form the next day, but no one ever replied to the information. Also I asked Skip (Owner) return my call , but never heard from him. I purchased my car from D&D and even continued to drive a 1.5 hour roundtrip to have it serviced. Service after the sell is not a strong part of the dealership only selling cars.