Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-276-0171 Service 888-276-0171

Nobody Beats A Champion

fast service, friendly staff

by from greenfield, in |

Was welcomed by the staff of the service department. Waiting room very clean with TV and magazines. This was a free servicing on my new vehicle purchase but will probably shop around next time. $112 for oil change and tire rotation is a little more than one would expect to pay. Was also told my truck would be put through a car wash and wasn't done. I was in a hurry or I would've said something.

May 11, 2015

Steve: Thank you for your recent review. We are glad that you are willing to recommend Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to a friend. I did notice some comments about your concern or pricing and a missing car wash. Please accept our apologies for missing the car wash. Also know that for oil changes and tire rotations we often offer service specials on our dealer website for our customers. I would invite you to visit our website prior to setting your service appointment to see if we are offering current specials that can help! http://www.championcjdindiana.com/specials/service.htm Our goal is to be very competitive in both sales and service, so we will do what we can to offer you top service at a reasonable price. If you do have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out! Again, thank you for your positive review. Chris Hughes General Sales Manager Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 317-872-6200

GREAT SERVICE ADVISOR- JOHN LUTANE THE BEST

by from INDPLS, IN |

LUTANE DIDNT TRY TO PULL THE WOOL OVER MY EYES. HE SOLD ME WHAT I WANTED . MOST ADVISORS TRYTO SWEETIN THE MONTHLY BONUS THEY GET FOR EACH MONTH.HE WAS HONEST AND TRUE.

March 23, 2015

John: Good morning to you. We wanted to take a moment and thank you for your kind words in your recent review. We are hoping that you made a mistake by choosing only 1 star after the raving review you wrote about John. We do plan on reaching out today just to make sure everything is ok though! Thank you again for taking the time to write the kind words and thank you for your continued business! Chris Hughes General Sales Manager Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Great service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My wife took our car in for a simple oil change and saw the check engine light was on. She immediately panicked thinking there was a major problem. Jeff and his team assured her they would look into it. They did and found a simple sensor needed to be tweaked and it didn't cost an arm and a leg making my wife feel very comfortable.

March 16, 2015

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad that we were able to take care of the vehicle concerns and give additional assurance to your wife! If anything else comes up in the future, do not hesitate to bring the vehicle right in! Chris Hughes General Sales Manager Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Paul Sanders

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have always got good Customer Service that is the reason I will always be a Customer.

February 10, 2015

Paul: Thank you for your recent review of Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram's Service Department. We appreciate your willingness to share your experience and we look forward to continuing to offer your excellent customer service for years to come! Chris Hughes General Sales Manager Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Great Dealer!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Great selection. Great sales people. Great overall experience.

August 31, 2014

Thank you for your comments and kind words about your Champion Experience. We take great pride in adhering to our core values and making the sales process easy and efficient for our guests. Welcome to the Champion Family.

Awesome Service

by from Carmel, IN |

I took my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT to Champion's service department to be inspected after I had made the mistake of having the oil changed at a facility that was not familiar with the SRT hemi engine and it's requirement for synthetic oil. My service agent Yvonne went above and beyond the call of the duty. I cannot say enough good things about the Champion service department. They are very knowledgable and always make the customer feel like they are being heard and validate their concerns with appropriate actions and responses. Highly recommend!

July 8, 2014

Thank you for this kind review of our Service Department. We are pleased to have you as a part of the Champion Family. Moving forward, if anything is needed, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at Champion, your SRT Dealer of choice!

Questionable service techs

by from Carmel In |

It took a week to get my AC fixed so that it would blow through the vents. Dash still rattles and my service advisor has not called back after two messages. I will not go back here for service....

July 8, 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent Service visit. We appreciate your concerns and will certainly address your comments with our Service Director. It is only through feedback such as yours that we can continually improve our service.

Clean, great

by from Indianapolis, IN. |

The service was great ,the lube tech was great and helpful did a great job . Thanks

June 15, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are very happy to hear that your service visit was a pleasant one.

Fast and Friendly Service Department

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently purchased an '11 Dodge Charger from out of state and needed to find a dealership to meet my service needs. As Champion was pretty close to my place of work, I decided to give them a shot with a scheduled routine oil-change. They got my car in quickly (the next day), so I dropped it off before heading to lunch. Before I had even got done eating (at Famous Dave's around the corner), they got it fully serviced. The service department was extremely friendly and the garage has a unique drop-off station with plenty of representatives to assist you. After the oil change, the service team even gave my hot rod a wash, which I really appreciate. The cost was pretty competitive with other dealerships in the area, but luckily I stopped in when their special service bundles were available (~$50 for four oil changes). After my first experience was very satisfactory, I decided to go through Champion to order and install a vertical trailer hitch and receiver system so I could use my fancy hitch-mount bike rack with the new ride. All the parts were ordered and received the next day and it took the service team about four to five hours to complete the job. The hitch required some modifications to the bumper, but visually the rear of the car looks exactly as it was. Best of all, they matched my price on the hitch from some discount websites. I was very happy with this purchase and installment. If you own a newer Chrysler vehicle and need service done, I'd recommend Champion.

June 15, 2014

Thank you for the review. It always brings us great joy to see another satisfied customer. Reach out to us in the future if anything is required.

John Lutane is a Rock Star!

by from Carmel, IN |

Champion Jeep is the only place I take my 2009 Grand Cherokee SRT 8 and John Lutane and his team are fantastic!

June 15, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We really value your opinion. If you need anything moving forward, reach out to us 317-872-6200 and ask for John Lutane!