Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-376-2941

Nobody Beats A Champion

Great Dealer!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Great selection. Great sales people. Great overall experience.

August 31, 2014

Thank you for your comments and kind words about your Champion Experience. We take great pride in adhering to our core values and making the sales process easy and efficient for our guests. Welcome to the Champion Family.

Awesome Service

by from Carmel, IN |

I took my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT to Champion's service department to be inspected after I had made the mistake of having the oil changed at a facility that was not familiar with the SRT hemi engine and it's requirement for synthetic oil. My service agent Yvonne went above and beyond the call of the duty. I cannot say enough good things about the Champion service department. They are very knowledgable and always make the customer feel like they are being heard and validate their concerns with appropriate actions and responses. Highly recommend!

July 8, 2014

Thank you for this kind review of our Service Department. We are pleased to have you as a part of the Champion Family. Moving forward, if anything is needed, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at Champion, your SRT Dealer of choice!

Questionable service techs

by from Carmel In |

It took a week to get my AC fixed so that it would blow through the vents. Dash still rattles and my service advisor has not called back after two messages. I will not go back here for service....

July 8, 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent Service visit. We appreciate your concerns and will certainly address your comments with our Service Director. It is only through feedback such as yours that we can continually improve our service.

Clean, great

by from Indianapolis, IN. |

The service was great ,the lube tech was great and helpful did a great job . Thanks

June 15, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are very happy to hear that your service visit was a pleasant one.

Fast and Friendly Service Department

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently purchased an '11 Dodge Charger from out of state and needed to find a dealership to meet my service needs. As Champion was pretty close to my place of work, I decided to give them a shot with a scheduled routine oil-change. They got my car in quickly (the next day), so I dropped it off before heading to lunch. Before I had even got done eating (at Famous Dave's around the corner), they got it fully serviced. The service department was extremely friendly and the garage has a unique drop-off station with plenty of representatives to assist you. After the oil change, the service team even gave my hot rod a wash, which I really appreciate. The cost was pretty competitive with other dealerships in the area, but luckily I stopped in when their special service bundles were available (~$50 for four oil changes). After my first experience was very satisfactory, I decided to go through Champion to order and install a vertical trailer hitch and receiver system so I could use my fancy hitch-mount bike rack with the new ride. All the parts were ordered and received the next day and it took the service team about four to five hours to complete the job. The hitch required some modifications to the bumper, but visually the rear of the car looks exactly as it was. Best of all, they matched my price on the hitch from some discount websites. I was very happy with this purchase and installment. If you own a newer Chrysler vehicle and need service done, I'd recommend Champion.

June 15, 2014

Thank you for the review. It always brings us great joy to see another satisfied customer. Reach out to us in the future if anything is required.

John Lutane is a Rock Star!

by from Carmel, IN |

Champion Jeep is the only place I take my 2009 Grand Cherokee SRT 8 and John Lutane and his team are fantastic!

June 15, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We really value your opinion. If you need anything moving forward, reach out to us 317-872-6200 and ask for John Lutane!