Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-376-2941

Nobody Beats A Champion

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

by from Indiana |

Had an awesome buying experience. Would highly recommend champion to anyone. They go the extra 100 miles to take care of you as a customer. Everyone is friendly and upbeat. The facilities are great. The sales staff is very knowledgeable. The finance team was great and it was a quick process. Over all I had an awesome experience.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for this review. We are pleased to have you as a part of the Champion Family. Moving forward, if anything is needed, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at Champion!

Mr. Wayne Feest

by from Indianapolis,IN |

The folks at Champion were friendly, knowledgeable, and persistent. When I felt that the deal might not occur financially, they found a way to make it happen. I got the vehicle I wanted with a trade in. Most importantly I experienced the personal touch from Dennis Henson to the team working with him to make the numbers work, to the financing manager . Everything was very top notch.

June 15, 2014

Thank you for this review. We are glad to have you a part of the Champion Family. Moving forward, if anything is needed, do not hesitate to reach out to us at Champion!

Bought a Toyota at a Dodge dealership

by from Indianapolis, IN. |

Dealt with the General Manager, after a dissatisfied experience with the used car salesman and the General Manager made everything right. He went the extra mile to meet my requests and sold me the car I wanted on the spot. The salesman, Ray, also spent extra time to make sure I was satisfied and was very attentive. I will be back.

June 15, 2014

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority here at Champion. We are glad to hear that we were able to come to terms. Welcome to the Champion Family!

Clean, great

by from Indianapolis, IN. |

The service was great ,the lube tech was great and helpful did a great job . Thanks

June 15, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are very happy to hear that your service visit was a pleasant one.

A good experience

by from Louisville Ky |

I recently bought a used Mercedes with Dennis as my sales person. The sales process was wonderful, Dennis did a great job of making me feel comfortable. He took time to answer all questions and show the vehicle. He was warm, friendly but business like. The financial part of the process was not as pleasant. The gentleman responsible for the financial paperwork was a bit abrupt and not as pleasant. He took care of business but with a less friendly attitude. Overall the process was fine and I did buy the vehicle. Maybe some training for the financial person would help.

June 15, 2014

Thank you for the positive response towards Dennis. We are here to help in any way. Know that your feedback has been taken to heart and we take this seriously. You are always encouraged to reach out to us at 317-872-6200 and ask for Cross, Dawn, Ace, Rick, or John Chamberlain. Welcome to the Champion Family!

Great buying process courteous staff

by from indianapolis, in |

Arrived at dealership about an hour before closing. Chose a vehicle I was interested in and took a drive. Thanks to Scott walter, assad and Toronto it was 11:30 before the deal was finalized but they were great to deal with and stayed late with us. Love my new truck. Thanks

June 15, 2014

We will NEVER kick a customer out because it's too late. We appreciate the feedback and would do it again and again if need be! Welcome to the Champion Family!

Good people and very thourogh

by from Noblesville IN |

Had a great experience buying a new car. Very quick and honest process. I would recommend to anyone to give them a shot before any final decisions.

June 15, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are here to be of assistance in any way possible. Moving forward if anything is needed, you know how to contact us!

Fast and Friendly Service Department

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently purchased an '11 Dodge Charger from out of state and needed to find a dealership to meet my service needs. As Champion was pretty close to my place of work, I decided to give them a shot with a scheduled routine oil-change. They got my car in quickly (the next day), so I dropped it off before heading to lunch. Before I had even got done eating (at Famous Dave's around the corner), they got it fully serviced. The service department was extremely friendly and the garage has a unique drop-off station with plenty of representatives to assist you. After the oil change, the service team even gave my hot rod a wash, which I really appreciate. The cost was pretty competitive with other dealerships in the area, but luckily I stopped in when their special service bundles were available (~$50 for four oil changes). After my first experience was very satisfactory, I decided to go through Champion to order and install a vertical trailer hitch and receiver system so I could use my fancy hitch-mount bike rack with the new ride. All the parts were ordered and received the next day and it took the service team about four to five hours to complete the job. The hitch required some modifications to the bumper, but visually the rear of the car looks exactly as it was. Best of all, they matched my price on the hitch from some discount websites. I was very happy with this purchase and installment. If you own a newer Chrysler vehicle and need service done, I'd recommend Champion.

June 15, 2014

Thank you for the review. It always brings us great joy to see another satisfied customer. Reach out to us in the future if anything is required.

Okay salesmen, very long process for cash payment

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We went there looking for a used car, with plans of paying cash. The process for paying cash was as long or longer than if we had signed up for credit. Other than that, the experience was the same as any other dealer, where you have to haggle to get a fair price. When looking for my next car, I will try other dealers before coming to this one.

June 15, 2014

Sorry to hear that the process took longer then projected. Customers time is very important to us here at champion and while we try to expedite every customer as quickly as possible sometimes one falls through the cracks. We have no defense and would love an opportunity to discuss. Please reach out to us at 317-872-6200 or e-mail @ cpohl@championcjd.com. Thank you for your business and I look forward to hearing from you!

John Lutane is a Rock Star!

by from Carmel, IN |

Champion Jeep is the only place I take my 2009 Grand Cherokee SRT 8 and John Lutane and his team are fantastic!

June 15, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We really value your opinion. If you need anything moving forward, reach out to us 317-872-6200 and ask for John Lutane!