Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 877-512-8665
Used 877-513-1180
Service 888-376-2941

Nobody Beats A Champion

Great buying process courteous staff

by from indianapolis, in |

Arrived at dealership about an hour before closing. Chose a vehicle I was interested in and took a drive. Thanks to Scott walter, assad and Toronto it was 11:30 before the deal was finalized but they were great to deal with and stayed late with us. Love my new truck. Thanks

June 15, 2014

We will NEVER kick a customer out because it's too late. We appreciate the feedback and would do it again and again if need be! Welcome to the Champion Family!

Good people and very thourogh

by from Noblesville IN |

Had a great experience buying a new car. Very quick and honest process. I would recommend to anyone to give them a shot before any final decisions.

June 15, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are here to be of assistance in any way possible. Moving forward if anything is needed, you know how to contact us!

Fast and Friendly Service Department

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently purchased an '11 Dodge Charger from out of state and needed to find a dealership to meet my service needs. As Champion was pretty close to my place of work, I decided to give them a shot with a scheduled routine oil-change. They got my car in quickly (the next day), so I dropped it off before heading to lunch. Before I had even got done eating (at Famous Dave's around the corner), they got it fully serviced. The service department was extremely friendly and the garage has a unique drop-off station with plenty of representatives to assist you. After the oil change, the service team even gave my hot rod a wash, which I really appreciate. The cost was pretty competitive with other dealerships in the area, but luckily I stopped in when their special service bundles were available (~$50 for four oil changes). After my first experience was very satisfactory, I decided to go through Champion to order and install a vertical trailer hitch and receiver system so I could use my fancy hitch-mount bike rack with the new ride. All the parts were ordered and received the next day and it took the service team about four to five hours to complete the job. The hitch required some modifications to the bumper, but visually the rear of the car looks exactly as it was. Best of all, they matched my price on the hitch from some discount websites. I was very happy with this purchase and installment. If you own a newer Chrysler vehicle and need service done, I'd recommend Champion.

June 15, 2014

Thank you for the review. It always brings us great joy to see another satisfied customer. Reach out to us in the future if anything is required.

Okay salesmen, very long process for cash payment

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We went there looking for a used car, with plans of paying cash. The process for paying cash was as long or longer than if we had signed up for credit. Other than that, the experience was the same as any other dealer, where you have to haggle to get a fair price. When looking for my next car, I will try other dealers before coming to this one.

June 15, 2014

Sorry to hear that the process took longer then projected. Customers time is very important to us here at champion and while we try to expedite every customer as quickly as possible sometimes one falls through the cracks. We have no defense and would love an opportunity to discuss. Please reach out to us at 317-872-6200 or e-mail @ cpohl@championcjd.com. Thank you for your business and I look forward to hearing from you!

John Lutane is a Rock Star!

by from Carmel, IN |

Champion Jeep is the only place I take my 2009 Grand Cherokee SRT 8 and John Lutane and his team are fantastic!

June 15, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We really value your opinion. If you need anything moving forward, reach out to us 317-872-6200 and ask for John Lutane!

GREAT place to buy a truck!!!!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have bought 3 trucks from this dealership. Ron Stone is one of the best sale person I have ever talked with. No presser to buy. Easy to talk to. He does a great job of showing me the trucks that fit my needs. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a truck.

June 13, 2014

Your feedback is held in high regards. Thank you for that. We appreciate the repeat business you have given us over the years. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything moving forward!

I received great service from Michael Aird!

by from carmel,in |

I loved working with Michael Aird. Both my husband and I found him extremely efficient and honest. He worked hard to get us the best deal possible. After our purchase, he followed up with us several times making sure we were happy and to see if we had any additional questions. Most positive experience buying a car. Also, the F & I guy couldn't have been nicer or more informative. Great overall experience!

June 13, 2014

Your kind words are comforting to hear. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. I am glad that we were capable of exceeding your expectations. Welcome to the Champion Family!

Pleasant experience.

by from Crawfordsvill,IN |

Was in the market for a used Ford F150 and they had a few in stock. Ray was our sales guy. Absolutely no hassle or pressure from Ray. In fact we went there on a Saturday and left without a purchase. There were no harassing phones calls from Ray. In fact, when Ray understood what we were looking for he found an option on site. My wife and I were back on Thursday to take the truck for a drive. It had just been detailed and was beautiful. We went back and picked it up on Friday. I got my financing through a credit union. The finance person, Vernal, was very courteous and professional. My wife and I have been to many dealerships over the years and we have walked off lots where didn't like way things were being handled. When we left that first Saturday I was hoping we could business with Ray and Championship C.J.D.R.. It was a good experience and I'll be sure to browse their inventory next time we are in the market.

June 13, 2014

No pressure antics is what we are about! Who would have thought that customers would receive being treated with respect with such high regards. Thank you so much for giving us a shot. We are here for you, always.

bought a 2014 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk

by from Brownsburg |

Steve was great to work with! APR on financing wasn't so great, went through Chrysler Capital with no options reviewed, but was quick and painless (other than having to say no repeatedly to extended warranty and service offers).

June 15, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. It is always refreshing to hear our salesman doing a fantastic job. For the second part, we take that seriously. You are encouraged to reach out to us or e-mail cpohl@championcjd.com to discuss. Once again, a big Thank You from the Champion Family!

Unethical Advertising & Poor Condition Used Cars

by from Carmel, IN |

Went to Champion this past weekend (3/1/14), to look at a 2012 Mazda 6i that was advertised on cars.com. The advertisement stated that the car was "certified", had a clean car fax, and was a non-smoker's vehicle. I was greeted by a younger salesperson who seemed friendly enough and was eager to help me. I did a visual inspection of the outside of the car and it had several dings and tons of deep scratches around the bumpers and the trunk. Once the salesperson got the keys for me and opened the door, the smell of cigarette smoke and and a fragrance that wasn't doing a good job of masking the smell of cigarettes hit me like a ton of bricks. This was on a rather cool 40 degree day, so I can only imagine what the car would smell like once it gets hot. I'm not sure what their "certification" process consists of, but it's rather shady that they would have the gumption to advertise things about that car that are untrue. I told the salesperson thanks, but no thanks, and left.