AutoNation Ford Tustin

Used 877-806-7725
Service 888-849-0852

Working with professionals

by from Rancho Cucamonga, CA |

My wife and I test-drove cars for about a month and decided we wanted the Ford Fusion. We contacted Costco, who got us in touch with AutoNation Ford Tustin, and one very helpful contact person. The process of finding us the car the way we wanted it took some effort on their part, but the service was great. They worked quickly; always returning phone calls or emails within several hours at the most. The feeling of comfort when we visited the dealership was the best, and the processing went very quickly and very smoothly. We were satisfied with the price structure that AutoNation had worked out with Costco, so we avoided the bargaining which neither of us like. I would highly recommend the Costco process and AutoNation as a dealership.

Happy Fusion Hybrid Buyer!

by from Irvine, CA |

Mario was super helpful and available. He went above and beyond to get me the vehicle I was looking for, to have it in perfect condition for me to buy it, and he worked to get me the best value for my trade-in vehicle.

Great service

by from tustin, CA |

I went in for an oil change without an appointment. They were very friendly and took me right away. They did a great job and even washed my car. It took about 45 minutes which is great without an appointment. I will definitely be back.

One Word. UNBELIEVABLE!

by from San Diego, California |

Unbelievable.. The experience I had was outstanding. I recently purchased a Used Mustang that was in MINT condition. Low miles, Great price, and well worth my drive to Tustin(I live in San Diego). I went to this Ford Dealership not knowing what to expect and my god I was blown away. Not only was Jennifer (my sales person) the sweetest, understand, and most kind hearted angel ever, she wasn't pushy at all. She understood my financial situation and didn't force me onto buying the car like a cliché car salesman would be. Being in sales myself, I could see that she took customer service above and beyond regular standards. Not only did she advise and inform me, she made sure I was going to be able to leave with my car that day and did the unthinkable. She literally DROVE all the way to San Diego in her own car, to get my moms (co-signer) signature!! Again, she went above and beyond with her customer service. Besides the process being a little long (which is expected when buying a car), everything was perfect. I loved Jennifer and this Dealership. Everyone was kind and helpful. I highly recommend this place and the drive if you aren't local. It was worth every penny.

great service

by from tustin, ca |

service done in a few short hours; very professional. i felt on good hands with Bob Seiff.

Autonation Ford Service

by from Lake Forest, CA |

Bob was awesome. He made things clear and did the work for a very reasonable price. I will definitely be back. Nice work. Thomas Wiedemann 2014 Ford Explorer

Awesome salesperson

by from Santa Monica, CA |

Karen Walker in the Internet department was amazing. No hard sell, trade in, numbers- everything was done online so all I had to do was show up and sign the paperwork! Bought a Ford CMax Energi and Karen took the time to go over everything in the car- even syncing my phone to the entertainment system for me!

Ford autonation is great

by from Tustin, CA |

My sales perdon was bery helpful and directed me to the car i would choose. Very good person and understood what i needed. Not pushy. I liked it.

Great experience

by from Orange ca |

We came to buy my son his first car. It was an easy sale, as we had found just what we wanted on the internet. I thought we would be hours in financing and paperwork. But they made it quick and pleasant! They made the whole experience fun and exciting for my son. Thanks guys!

Best Experience

by from Tustin, CA |

From beginning our the search to the keys in our hand, Autonation gave us the easiest car-buying experience we've ever had.

Great service!

by from Tustin, CA |

I have a 2013 Ford Escape that needed recall service. I was able to schedule an appointment for the following day. The service took under two hours. I was shuttled to and from work during service and my car washed when I picked it up. All under warranty! Very nice, polite and professional service.