AutoNation Ford Tustin

Used 877-806-7725
Service 888-849-0852

Working with professionals

by from Rancho Cucamonga, CA |

My wife and I test-drove cars for about a month and decided we wanted the Ford Fusion. We contacted Costco, who got us in touch with AutoNation Ford Tustin, and one very helpful contact person. The process of finding us the car the way we wanted it took some effort on their part, but the service was great. They worked quickly; always returning phone calls or emails within several hours at the most. The feeling of comfort when we visited the dealership was the best, and the processing went very quickly and very smoothly. We were satisfied with the price structure that AutoNation had worked out with Costco, so we avoided the bargaining which neither of us like. I would highly recommend the Costco process and AutoNation as a dealership.

Linda S

by from Irvine, CA |

Went to get pricing to compare with another dealership. Everyone was curtious and answered all my questions and explained differences in models and upgrades. No hard sell but came up with a price I thought was fair and made the purchase. Vehicle is for business use and haven't driven it yet but look forward to dealing with AutoNation for all my service needs.

AutoNation Ford Tustin responded to this review

July 10, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Linda! Thank you for this feedback!

Great Purchasing Experience

by from Irvine, Ca |

Plus, purchased a really great product....... Ford Explorerer. Everyone at the dealership was pleasant, no games, and provided excellent service

Great experience

by from Corona del Mar |

Seemless experience from start to finish. Staff was always helpful and our salesperson was great - always following up, but never putting on the hard sell. Spent all the time we needed and followed through on everything. Will highly recommend to anyone we know. Had other options, but decided to go with this dealer because of the very first experience, which was great - as were the additional times we went into the dealer to look at cars.

Fantastic Serive

by from Laguna Niguel, CA |

Everyone at AutoNation Ford Tustin was fantastic. They made the entire process painless and easy to get in and out. I would recommend them to any of my friends when they are going to buy a car.

Great Experience

by from Orange County,CA |

I had a great experience buying a previously owned vehicle from AutoNation Ford Tustin, Salesman Dave was extremely helpful and professional during the process and looked out for me when I discovered an item that needed repair after I signed the final papers. Thomas in the service dept. was very professional as well and contacted me to make sure I was satisfied with what was being done to the vehicle. Overall I was very happy with all aspects and would not hesitate to buy from AutoNation Ford Tustin again.

easy experience

by from Villa Park, CA |

I was looking to purchase a a ford fusion and discovered AutoNation had one that had already been licensed and would be treated as a used purchase even though there were less than 1,000 miles on the car. The price I obtained was substantially less than the cost of a new vehicle with equal features. They were easy to work with and the financing paperwork was done very quickly.

AutoNation Ford Tustin responded to this review

May 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Excellent Service

by from Tustin, Ca |

Within minutes of submitting my information through the Costco auto program, Karen at AutoNation Ford called me right away. She invited me down to come and speak with her. She was very professional and provided excellent service from the beginning. I left a short time later in my new 2014 Ford Focus. The car-buying experience far exceeded my expectations. I couldn't be happier and would recommend AutoNation Ford to anybody and everybody.

Friendly and helpful.

by from Placentia, CA |

I purchased my MKX from this dealership and have all services for the MKX done here also. All of the people I have dealt have always been friendly and polite. I look forward to using them in the future and recommend the sales department (I purchased my MKX here) and the service department to anyone who is interested in any Ford/Lincoln product.

VERY PROFESSIONAL

by from Lake Forest |

John was great to deal with, very helpful. The finance director. was the life of the party. :)

A Pleasure to Do Business

by from Irvine, Ca |

I originally inquired about a used Mustang for my wife. The dealership was able to get us into a very nice brand new Mustang at a reasonable monthly payment. Bill MacDonald, the salesperson Yassine, and the internet manager John Sediris was very helpful in getting us the new car. I highly recommend this dealership.