AutoNation Ford Tustin

Used 877-806-7725
Service 888-849-0852

Working with professionals

by from Rancho Cucamonga, CA |

My wife and I test-drove cars for about a month and decided we wanted the Ford Fusion. We contacted Costco, who got us in touch with AutoNation Ford Tustin, and one very helpful contact person. The process of finding us the car the way we wanted it took some effort on their part, but the service was great. They worked quickly; always returning phone calls or emails within several hours at the most. The feeling of comfort when we visited the dealership was the best, and the processing went very quickly and very smoothly. We were satisfied with the price structure that AutoNation had worked out with Costco, so we avoided the bargaining which neither of us like. I would highly recommend the Costco process and AutoNation as a dealership.

Amazing service

by from Irvine ca |

I was so impressed at how easy the people at Tustin auto mall made it for me to find my new car. As soon as I got there Mr farhan was so helpful and explained my choices that met my budget. I never once felt pressured into buying anything and I even took a week to look at more choices at other dealerships. They are hands down the best company I've has the pleasure of working with.

Love my brand new Ford Fusion!

by from Tustin, CA |

Great car shopping experience! They had the color and price I was looking for in my car. I recommend this shopping here.

AutoNation Ford Tustin responded to this review

October 20, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us! We appreciate your recommendation of our location, and the staff here at AutoNation Ford Tustin look forward to further serving you in the future!

We like their services :)

by from Tustin, CA |

We really like their services. Robert and Tim patiently explained how our C Max energi worked to us. Colleen explained all details on the forms that I needed to sign. They are a good and professional team.

Auto Nation Ford Tustin Ca

by from Tustin, CA |

When I went to look for a new car I searched through the internet for great compact SUVs. After going to Hyundai, Subaru, Mazda and Ford, Ford had incredible service and was very efficient. They were straight up regarding payments and had a great method of discussing the lease.

Great Customer Service and Follow-Through

by from Corona, CA |

Great service and follow-through. Thanks Mario. We had bad experiences at two prior dealership and it was nice to see customer service still exists somewhere. Thank you!

Great transaction, easy purchase

by from Fremont, CA |

I flew out from Fremont to Orange county to buy a used Prius they had on their lot. I negotiated a price over the phone, gave them a credit card to secure the vehicle, flew out the next day, the dealership picked me up in the car I was purchasing, I test drove it back to the dealership, they had all the paperwork ready. I signed and drove off within less than an hour. I would purchase a car from this dealership again any time Tom Sawyer was my sales rep and he was very helpful and extremely easy to deal with.

Super Experience!

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

I just bought a 2012 Ford Flex there and had an amazing experience. Mario was our salesman and was very low pressure and super informed. He was great. Bill in the Finance office was also great and explained things so easily. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new or used car. They were great!

Thanks Julie Frisch, Great Customer Service

by from Rancho Santa Margarita |

Buying a car can be very stressful, but that wasn't the case with Julie Frisch. She went above and beyond to make my car purchase happen. All the other staff went out of their way to make my deal happen as well, and all were so amazing. Thanks Again!

AutoNation Ford Tustin responded to this review

September 19, 2014

We are happy you found us so helpful! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Anaheim Hills, CA |

After a terrible experience at a previous dealership, I headed to Autonation Ford with deflated hopes. Shortly thereafter I was approached by a salesman (Steven). Steven was very attentive, professional and he treated my family and I with the utmost kindness. After a quick test drive, we headed into the office for negotiations. This was by far the most precise & fair negotiating process I have ever been through. Between Steven & his sales manager Tim, I was extremely satisfied with the fairness of their teamwork as well as their respect for my time. We quickly came to an agreement and then began the financing process with Colleen Miles. Dealing with Colleen was the "icing on the cake". She too was friendly, genuinely kind spirited and respectful of my time. I left somewhat in shock by the excellent customer service I had received and how smoothly the entire process flowed. My daughter will be driving soon and when I'm ready to buy her 1st car, I will be headed to Autonation Ford SPECIFICALLY because of the customer service and kind natured employees at this dealership. I have never had such a positive experience purchasing a vehicle.

Nothing but praise

by from Tustin, Ca |

My internet sales rep Karen Walker, was excellent, she located the exact car I was looking for and we were able to wrap it up during their Labor Day Sales Event. Timing was everything. I felt comfortable with the financing rep, Mr MacDonald, there was no pressure, yes convencing debate, but no pressure when I'd say no, he just backed off. In the end, Im giving a 5 star review on my treatment in Customer Service and Sales. AutoNation Ford in Tustin, you have a great sales team. Thanks!