Millennium Honda

286 N Franklin St, Hempstead, NY 11550

Excellent Service, salesmen, and even financer!!

by from Heampstead NY |

When I arrived I was greeted but not bothered. I was told when I was ready to let them know. I dealt with 4 people: Ravel, Mario, Adeleke, and Joe. From the process of looking at the car to dealing with insurance and financing everything was a breeze! The worked hard to get us the best deal and kept us in the loop through out the entire process. They had an area to sit with a Nice flat screen TV and coffee or hot chocolate!! I would recommend this dealer 20X over as it was an excellent experience, definitely no one I have ever had before!

EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Valley Stream, N.Y. |

On 6/18/14 Brought my 2007 Ridgeline in due to hearing a rumble in the front end every time i went over a bump. I also had an issue with the dome light assembly. Light worked perfect for the first 6 1/2 yrs, then worked intermittingly. My service advisor was Mark Skawinski. Although I got there around 10 am, and there were cars in front of me, Mark came back with the diagnosis in about 15 minutes. The only delay was waiting for my extended warranty company to authorize the repairs. ( not a Honda Warranty ). This dealership has a shuttle service so I was driven home. By 5 pm, still no word from the warranty company so I went in to pick up my truck since service is open till 10 pm. The following morning, Mark called and said all repairs were authorized and I brought the truck in the following day. The work was completed as discussed, they even wash your vehicle after the work is completed. I have not had my truck into this dealership in almost a year for any warranty related issues. The assistant service manager Greg Andrews saw me, and greeted me by my first name as soon as I walked in on 6/18. How he remembered my name is beyond me, since he's probably seen about 5000 customers since my last visit. I've never written a dealer review before, but Millenium Honda deserves all the accolades possible for their exceptional customer service. Even the shuttle driver was awesome.

Mark and Vinny were great. Great service

by from Centereach NY |

Sales team is wonderful was a pleasure ill be back

my new accord

by from hempsted, NY |

my car was totaled and I went out looking for a new car I stopped into millennium Honda and was approached bye Craig M. and although I was just looking, I wound up picking up my car the next day. and it was the best experience I ever had thanks to Craig and the staff at millennium Honda thanks again

gREAT eXPERIENCE

by from SEA CLIFF,N Y |

THE SALESMAN WERE ALL PERSONABLE AND RELIABLE. BARRY WAS A GENTLEMAN, NO-PRESSURE. HE KNEW HIS INFORMATION AND WAS ACCOMMORDATING. WE HAD FUN AS WELL AS LEARNED ABOUT THE VARIOUS OPTIONS. MICHAEL, THE MANAGER, WAS EXTRAORDINARY-THE ESSENCE OF A 'CLOSER'. HE ELIMINATED EVERY CONCERN AND OBSTACLE. WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP!

Great Experience at Millennium Honda

by from Garden City, New York |

This is the second vehicle we leased from this dealership. We were very happy both times with the quality of service. We would recommend this dealership to people interested in Hondas.

millenium Honda Team was Great........

by from Lynbrook |

We went to several delears and had the best experience at Millenium Honda. Kadir has great customer service.....Will come back for another car!

Extremely satisfied repeat Customer

by from Mineola, NY |

It's a very good feeling to know your car dealer is willing to do what it takes to keep you coming back. Great dealership and even better salespeople and management. I highly recommend them.

HAPPY COSTOMER =)

by from Franklin Square, NY |

Barry was very friendly! I told him exactly how much my budget was and he accommodated my request!!

Great experience!

by from Hempstead, NY |

Victor Bloise as very helpful and he treated me very nice! He went out of his way to help me get my car!