BMW of Columbus

6549 Whittlesey Blvd, Columbus, GA 31909

New 888-412-0753
Used 877-859-0851
Service 877-636-5331

"The Home Of Easy Luxury"

A very satified customer

by from Fort Mitchell AL |

I purchased a car today from BMW of Columbus, and i was very pleased at the out come. Mr. Turry and Mr. Wade was very helpful and polite. During the whole process Mr. Turry went above and beyond what a manager does. He called me every night to make sure everything was going well. After dealing with Mr. Turry and Mr. Wade i will be a loyal customer for life. I also will recommend anybody i know to them, that is car shopping. My family and i just wanted to say thank you BMW of Columbus for what you did for us. Keep up the great work.

Excellent experience in buying a vehicle

by from Columbus, GA |

I purchased a 2014 X5 from this dealership in August of 2014. The salesperson, Jackie, was excellent. She was accessible, ready to answer questions, and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle. She worked very hard to ensure that I had all of the information that I need. The manage, Josh, was also pleasant and knowledgable. He made a fair deal on both the new purchase and the tradein that I had. I financed part of the vehicle, and the business manager, Tom, was very helpful in obtaining a good interest rate. To top it off, I made a mistake on the form for the title of the vehicle, and the entire staff bent over backwards to make sure that everything was right before the paperwork went in. They did not have to do this, and it could have been much more of a hassle. Because of them, everything worked out well. I highly recommend BMW of Columbus for any purchases.

rms1955

by from Columbus Ga |

I was trying to purchase parts by calling the dealership however, I could not get anyone to answer the phone in the parts dept. When I did finally get someone, they were rude and not very knowledgeable. Never will I deal with these people again.

Horrible!

by from Columbus ga |

I was very interested in getting a BMW...I decided to stop and take a look around....to make a long story short I was asked if I could put a certain amount down even prior to credit being checked...credit was checked and I was approved but like another review I read I never heard anything thing back even after numerous calls!!! It's extremely unprofessional not to touch base with a customer in my opinion....I've experienced better customer service at our local Wal-Mart! It was over a week of calling and still no answer......I see why people take their business to Atlanta, Ga!!!!

Excellent customer service!

by from Columbus, GA |

Everyone strived to make the whole buying process easy and fast. Between my salesperson Jackie and manager Josh, everything went very smooth. Overall a great experience!

mazap123

by from columbus,ga |

? I do not recommend to purchase the vehicle from this dealer. They offer terrible service, rude and incompetent staff. If you do make a mistake of purchasing a vehicle from this place, please review the warranty as it can be misleading.

Wanted to buy...

by from Phenix City, Alabama |

My wife and I stopped by one day to test drive automobiles. We were not ready to buy that day. A month passed by and our tastes changed. The dealer had a 2011 new 335i that I wanted to look at. They needed to appraise my trade in again. I showed up to have my vehicle appraised expecting to be able to look at the 335i. I was told that it is out back by the sales manager, Josh, I believe. He drove my car, and I've yet to hear back from the sales representative, David (one week later). That night i drove to another dealership and purchased a car. I would have probably bought the 335i had I been served. I do not recommend this dealership for BMWs. I suggest going to Atlanta for that vehicle.

Poor Sevice

by from Columbus, ga |

Just purchased a used 2001 M3 and took it to Columbus BMW to get a new key for it. Ordered the key and picked it up the next day. Was told a service manager would have to mate it to the car. Only one service manager was present at the time and he was with a customer. Another service manager came in and started helping the person ahead of me. Then the first service manager got through with the people he was helping, and then I heard him start answering phone messages, even though he had been told I was waiting. The second service manager finished helping his customers and started answering his phone messages. Once again, he had been told someone was waiting. Then the first guy comes out of his office and I thought I was about to be helped. He walked right by me and went out the door. A little while later he came back in with what was apparently his lunch. Walked right by me again and still didn't say a word. An assistant of some sort finally walked into the second guys office and said I was still waiting. This guy took my key and went out to my car and inserted into the ignition. Took him about 10 seconds to do what he had to do and then he just walked off. No, "Thank you for your busineess. Have a nice day." Nothing. I will not be going back to this dealership and I will be telling anyone I speak with not to go there. This was the worst service department I've ever seen.