Maplecrest Ford

Service 866-322-8752 Service 866-322-8752

Come experience our family friendly atmosphere in beautiful Mendham NJ

Loyal customer

by from Mendham |

I bought my Ford Edge here about a year ago and I could be happier. The service staff is always honest and extremely accommodating. They have even squeezed me without an appointment and got me in and out in no time.

February 3, 2016

Thank you very much for the great review of Maplecrest Ford Service department! We appreciate it very much that you took the time out of your day to do that for us.

Fantastic Experience

by from Morristown |

After some unfortunate experiences at other Ford dealerships, I am overjoyed to have found Maplecrest Ford in Mendham! Incredible service every time, with clear, knowledgeable and friendly service staff. If the sales staff is anywhere near as good as those in service, I will be buying every car here for the rest of my life. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Great deal from great dealer

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Brian washed the car and prepped it before we got there and stayed with us until past 9pm, put up with us feeding and changing our newborn baby while giving us a great deal on a car loan and sale. Many thanks to Brian and his crew in Mendham!

February 3, 2016

Thank you very much for the great review of Maplecrest Ford and salesman Brian McHugh! We appreciate it very much that you took the time out of your day to do that for us.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Hillsborough, NJ |

This was one of the most easiest and professional car buying experience I have ever experienced and I have purchased over 15 new cars. I highly recommend this dealership and its staff including Charles our sales person, Charlie in Financing and Dave the General Manager. They are excellent to deal with and would highly recommend to friends and family.

February 5, 2016

Thank you very much for the great review of Maplecrest Ford and salesman Charles Countryman and General Manager Dave Vorcheimer! We appreciate it very much that you took the time out of your day to do that for us.

Happy customer

by from Mendham |

I have bought or leased from Maplecrest for years. It's a great dealership. Fair pricing, great customer service, friendly staff.

Service

by from Bedminster |

The service department is great. They work quick and are reliable.

Great dealership

by from Basking ridge |

Everyone at Maplecrest Ford is extremely friendly. I have been coming here for years. The sales staff remembers you by name and the service department is honest and helpful. I highly recommend coming here for your next car!

great buying experience

by from oceanside new uork |

Found truck online called about it salesperson very helpful came to dealership to test drive it and bought truck no hassles

Excellent With My 2008 Explorer Limited Purchase!

by from New Providence, NJ |

Initially there was some salesman confusion on pricing and warranty terms, but once resolved I have nothing but praise. The car I purchased had some minor, but difficult to isolate annoying electrical problems, and an a/c problem came up, too. All of this got resolved to my complete satisfaction thanks to Sales Manager, Rodrigo Filipe. He was a pleasure to work with! Spencer in service, too. They both supported my purchase in a way I won't forget and I just love the car! Thanks guys!