Lexus of Akron Canton

1000 Interstate parkway, Akron, OH 44312

New 866-414-5415
Used 866-414-8904
Service 888-633-6106

"Redefining The Luxury Experience"

Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Cleveland ohio |

The folks at Akron/Canton Lexus were easy to deal with and took my offer seriously. Bob Penrose worked hard to to get to an agreement with good humor throughout. Closing the financing with Kevin was effortless and, as an interesting bonus, we learned something about the British Longbow.Thanks Kevin. Delivery was efficient. The staff even praised my negotiating skills in front of my wife, so of course, I would buy here again.

March 5, 2013

I'm sure your negotiating skills were well deserving of praise. Glad we made your visit pleasurable. Welcome to the family!

The way a business should be run!! Great!!

by from Tallmadge, Ohio |

Wow, what a great place to do business! The Salesman, Mike, is was great and my buying experience was superb! I highly recommend this dealership. We will be back to buy again. Meanwhile, Laura and the Repair Shop is also fantastic to deal when my other Lexus needs service. Paul Vann Tallmadge, Ohio

This Dealership.

by from Tupelo MS |

After looking all over the US for my daughter a used RX, when finally decided on buying from Lexus of A/C. Vince Scalia took us through a painless process that saw us getting a great deal on a really nice (defect-free) car. My daughter still drives it today (2 years after buying in 11) and still loves. Perhaps we can do business again. Oh yes, we flew in from Tupelo Ms and the dealerships near us couldn't touch this deal.

March 25, 2013

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Bailey! Glad it was a painless process as it should be, and that the vehicle is still treating your daughter well! We would love the opportunity to earn your business again and will be looking forward to it.

Great buying experience

by from Hartville, Oh |

This is my first Lexus and even though it was a used car, the sales associates treated me as if was buying a new one. No preassue to buy either. They let the car speak fo itself.

March 5, 2013

Thank you for your business gecolella. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you and making you feel like a part of our family, as you now are. Congrats!

Great Experience

by from Powell, Ohio |

This was my second Lexus purchase, and the dealer made it fairly painless. My first contact was with Amanda in Internet Sales, and she quickly helped me with information and guided me to a salesperson. Everyone was knowledgeable and friendly.

February 19, 2013

Thank you for your review, we are honored to have you as a customer and look forward to assisting you in any way possible!

A great all around experience

by from Green, Ohio |

The staff at Lexus were all amazing! They were friendly, informative, attentive, and willing to work diligently with us on every detail of our purchasing experience. I love my new IS250. Even though it was a used vehicle, when I picked it up they had it looking shiny and new! I've been back for a minor parts replacement service and to have my new baby washed. Service was very welcoming and efficient. The clean and professional environment makes the Lexus of Akron an enjoyable experience.

February 19, 2013

D.M, We are very pleased to here your experience with us was a great one. Bring your baby in anytime, we will be more than happy to keep her looking shiny and new! Welcome to the family!

My New RX350

by from Canton, Ohio |

This is my second Lexus purchase and after my first experience, I knew I would never go to another dealership. This last purchase was an incredible experience. Kind people, nice refreshments and an amazing vehicle.

February 19, 2013

MJ, we can not express enough how much your loyalty means to us. We strive to deliver an exceptional customer service experience to match our exceptional product. Thank you again, and we will continue to look forward to serving you.

Great people, would purchase from them again!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Recently I purchased a used vehicle from Lexus of Akron. I was from out of state and naturally had concerns purchasing a car sight unseen. However, the Internet Sales manager was wonderful. She answered all my questions, helped me with detailed pictures of the car and made sure I had all the information I need to make an informed purchasing decision. When I flew into to Akron they picked me up at the airport and whisked me in and out of the dealership so I could get back on the road in my incredible car. Everyone at the dealership was just great. I'd highly recommend Lexus of Akron and would purchase from them again.

February 19, 2013

Steven, we are pleased to hear that our staff was able to give you all of the information needed to make a well-informed and confident decision. Thank you for your consideration and trusting us enough to make the trip here. Most of all, we are glad you felt that it was well worth it! Hope you are enjoying your new Avalon!

My experience with Lexus of Akron

by from Bloomington, IL |

I had a great experience with this dealership. Everyone there was very polite, my salesman was exceptional, just a really great guy from the start. I drove over 7 hours to do busness with them. They were straight forward and willing to work with me to make a deal. This is rare, and I will do business with them again. I would rather travel 7 hours or more for good customer service and where my business is appreciated. Thank you again Lexus of Akron.

Very good experience...

by from Columbus, Ohio |

A little slow and confusing at first for my taste, but the end result was a good purchase experience. A little surprised, the car wasnt detailed better..dusty inside as we discovered on our way home.

Lexus of Akron/Canton

by from Canton OH |

Have leased 2 vehicles and recently purchased a 3rd. Lexus of Akron Canton is the only way to go - competitive prices vs. other Lexus dealers and quality is top notch. Not typical salespeople - everyone we've been in contact with (Mark, Drew, adn Vince) has been very professional and treated us very well - this is why we keep coming back. They want you as a customer for life and it shows. Free car washes and a great waiting room. Our next purchase will be the new GS.

February 19, 2013

Mike, we appreciate your loyalty very much and look forward to continuing to earn your business and keeping you a part of our Elite Lexus Family!