RC Automotive

4022 South State Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84107

Used 888-638-8308 Used 888-638-8308

RC Automotive's customer service is stellar!!!

by from Park City, UT |

BUY YOUR CAR WITH CONFIDENCE WHEN YOU BUY FROM RC AUTOMOTIVE!!! If, you were ever under the impression you can't get five star service with a used car dealership, then RC Automotive will give you reason to pause. Every dealerships goal is to provide you with a positive buying experience and in my book, that begins with your sales agent. I, had been shopping high and low for a vehicle, done some serious research and created a list of different vehicles with specific criteria that would work for me. I, visited most every large and small dealership in SLC, Bountiful and Layton. My find, for the most part was, I knew more about the cars than the agents I was working with, until I met Chris "CJ" Sauric. He was one of the most honest, considerate, knowledgeable, experienced and motivated individuals I had dealt with. He knows cars! RC Automotive didn't have the type of car with the options I wanted so, "CJ", stayed on task night and day to find the right car for me. This was a long and grueling task for him, but he never once complained. I'm now the proud owner of a fabulous Hyundai Santa Fe, that more than meets my expectations in options and in price. Thank you "CJ"! His no pressure approach was refreshing, and his willingness to go the distance to take care of me, put RC Automotive right up there with Salt Lake City's best. I, was so pleased with the customer service received from "CJ", that I put him in charge of finding my mother a car. Once again, he proved himself to be at the top of his game. She, is now the proud owner of a new Subaru Forester. As for RC Automotive's service department, I can say their quality reputation doesn't stop at the sale of a vehicle. My mother had a light come on in her brand new car and she panicked, rightfully so. RC Automotive, without question or hesitation sent an employee to pick up my mother's car (30 minutes each away) leaving her with another car for transportation. They took care of the problem immediately, returned the car to my mother and assured her they were only a phone call away if, she were to need any further service. My mother and I, feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with some like "CJ"/RC Autmotive in what can be a very intimidating purchase for a woman in what some consider a man's world. They never made us feel like our questions weren't valid, no matter how small. "CJ", Tony, RC Automotive in general, treated us like family. RC Automotive's customer service is stellar!!! I highly recommend RC Automotive to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle and a truly positive buying experience.

RC Automotive responded to this review

October 9, 2013

Thank you so much for the Awesome review. Let us know if we can do anything in the future. Taylor.

John C. Flinchum

by from Salt lake city |

This amazing automotive group was so helpful in selling a BMW for me. Very professional and most helpful. Carl in the service deptartment was awesome and helpful while having my Audi serviced. I highly suggest using this company for selling your vehicle or buying a vehicle . One day when I can get my dream 911 Porsche it will be from this company.

Amazing dealership

by from Sandy,UT |

I called about a 06 GMC Sierra Denali they had for sale and talked to Jennifer. She gave me great information on it and cleared up why there was an owner for just month on the carfax and made me even more interested in the truck. I told her that I was a little upside down on my trade and I wanted a rough estimate on what they could give me. I texted her information about my trade and gave me a range of possibilities until they saw the car in person. They offered me above the suggested value of my trade. I went that day to just look and Jennifer gave me such a great deal on my trade and a great deal on the truck I ended up buying the same day. There was no pressure to buy or the typical "it could be gone tomorrow if you don't take it now" lines like other places. The finance guy, Tony, was amazing and went through step by step to explain everything that was happening and answered all the questions I had. They added what I owed on my trade to the truck no problem and I was out the door in a couple hours with the truck. They made me feel important even though I wasn't there to buy one of their high end Porsche's, Audi's or Range Rover's in the showroom or the lot. I still felt like I mattered just as much. I was so impressed by RC Automotive, if I ever need a vehicle again I will go there first no questions asked.

Extremely friendly and made the process easy

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

From the second we walked in the doors we were greeted and treated very well. Mike was extremely friendly and made the process easy. Many individuals were working their hardest to find us the best deal. I was very pleased with the service I received.

Top-level service

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Carl and the Service Team provided top-level service. They went the extra mile to care for my vehicle, and were friendly and informative from the get-go. From sales to financing to service, RC Auto literally can't be beat. Thanks much!

A pleasant buying experience

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Brett Duncan was very helpful. He answered all of my questions and made it a pleasant buying experience. Tony Perschon was also a great help with the financial process.

Great experience at RC Automotive.

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Great experience at RC Automotive. Brett worked for several weeks hunting and hunting, helping us find the exact car we wanted. Very happy with the whole process. Not pushy at all which was a huge bonus. Thanks Brett.

The easiest and best car buying experience

by from Orem, UT |

I bought a used car today at RC. Both my salesman, Brett, and the finance manager, Tony, were awesome. This was seriously the easiest and best car buying experience I have had!

I would definitely buy from RC Automotive again

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I don't particularly like car salesman. But CJ made the purchase of my vehicle a very pleasant one. I would definitely buy from RC Automotive again.

Barry Nolen is the best!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Barry Nolen is the best! My family has purchased cars from RC for years, and I confidently refer friends and family to Barry. He just helped my son buy a Prius and qualify for his first car loan. No pressure, all pleasure working with Barry and the RC staff.