Rod Hatfield Chevrolet

232 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40505

New 855-428-4545
Used 877-378-5022
Service 866-695-5172

Find Great Price, Selection & Service at Central Kentucky's #1 Chevy Dealer!

Great Facilities

by from Lexington,KY |

I didn't have an appointment but they made time for my vehicle.The staff were polite and courteous. The waiting room was clean and comfortable.

September 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive review with us! We are happy that we could assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Good service

by from Lexington, Ky |

The repairs were done well and had my car back by that afternoon. The thermostat was replaced on my 2012 cruze which only has 22000 miles. The problem is the car still has the smell of spilled coolant. Don't know if they could have done anything about it.

Good service

by from Lexington Ky |

I had service done on my ford and they washed the outside of the vehicle. This really impressed and made me want to go back thier.

September 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feed back with us! Our staff is happy that we could assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

New truck owner

by from Lexington, KY |

Worked well with me to get what I wanted and at the right price.

September 10, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive feed back with us, and congratulations on your purchase of a new Silverado!

Excellent Experence.

by from Lexington, KY |

It was a tough sell, but the sales experience was professional and the executives team made our experience a joy to do business with your organization. I will purchase all my autos from Rod Hatfield. Thank you!

September 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive review with us! Our staff is more than happy that we could assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future. Congratulations on your purchase!

Ok experience

by from Lexington ky |

You should really listen more to the customer when they tell you what they can afford as far as down payment and such. You could also work a little quicker. We waited a long time as our salesman was waiting on several customers at once. Also we were told we were getting big discounts and we got 500 bucks off which in my opinion isn't a big discount.

September 15, 2014

Thank your for sharing your feed back with us. It will be shared with our sales staff as it helps us to grow as a dealership. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and congratulations on your purchase!

Amazing service

by from Lexington |

Bryan helped me a lot to get into a new car. He was very friendly and knew what he was doing.

September 8, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase! Our staff is more than happy that we could assist you and we look forward to helping you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review with us!

Great staff, nice waiting room, prompt service.

by from Lexington KY |

Service advisor was so nice and helpful, and did everything possible to make my experience pleasant. Rental follks were nice also. Repairs were made promptly. No complaints at all about anything. Below I am trying to say EXCELLENT but all the stars light up. ???????

September 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review with us, we greatly appreciate your feed back! We are thrilled to hear you are completely satisfied with your recent visit to our service department. Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way!

Great place

by from lexington ky |

Rod hatfield was very helpful, delivered on everything they said and overall the experience was friendly and very enjoyable. I would recommend them to anyone and have.

September 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review with us! We greatly appreciate the oppurtunity to earn your business and look forward to working with you again in the future, and any friends or family you send our way! Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.

2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ/Z71

by from Stanford, KY |

We were greeted as soon as we arrived. Once we told Brian what we were looking for he drove it under their porch cover becasue it was raining. He answered all our questions, gave us a test drive and was very thorough in explaining all the options. This was a Silverado LTZ which has many bells and whistles so that in itself was a task for him. However, he has very good knowlege of the product. When negoatiating the deal Brian was very fair and honest and got us the deal we wanted. I will certainly recommend Brain and Rod Hatfield Chevy to all my frends, family and coworkers.

September 4, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase! We are thrilled to hear our staff was able to assist you with all of your automotive needs. We would like to thank you in advance for any friends or family you send our way! We enjoyed the oppurtunity to earn your business and look forward to your first oil change!