Rod Hatfield Chevrolet

232 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40505

New 855-428-4545
Used 877-378-5022
Service 866-695-5172

Find Great Price, Selection & Service at Central Kentucky's #1 Chevy Dealer!

BAD BUSINESS AND SHADY.

by from Lexington, KY. |

I was told when I bought my car that my first 2 oil changes would be free. Today I took off work early after calling the service garage at Rod Hatfield and they told me to bring my car in before 4. When I got there they took my information and my keys and I went to the waiting room. I was told about 10 minutes later that they would not change my oil for free like I was told when I bought the car. I was also told if I sent someone there and they bought a car I would receive a $100 check. My friend bought a car and told the sales person I sent her to Rod Hatfield. And she was told it's too late, that offer has expired. Now I will not be sending anyone to buy a car from Rod Hatfield. This is bad business and shady. I am very upset and definitely will not send anyone here ever again.

Poor Customer Service

by from Lawrenceburg, KY |

I was told that would recieve a phone call when they had received all the parts to service my car. I never received a phone call from the dealership and I had to call and find out if the parts arrived and when I could bring my car in to have it serviced.

June 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Your review will be shared with our service department staff, as it helps us to grow as a dealership. We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback with us. Please do not hestitate to call us with any other questions or concerns you may have. Thank you.

Great People ,Service at Rod Hatfield Chevrolet

by from Lexington, Kentucky |

I walked in thinking I wouldn't qualify even for a used car but faithfully came in anyway, and was totally surprised when I drove out with brand new vehicle. All I had was my junk car and the service I received made me smile. Justin, the salesman, was very friendly, helpful and understanding of what I needed in a car. He ran back and forth to the finance people making me think I had some dealing power. They were very accommodating and in the end I got the car I got that is satisfying and affordable to me. Thanks Justin and Rod Hatfield Chevrolet!

June 18, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase!! We are thrilled to hear that you had such an excellent car buying experience while here at Rod Hatfield Chevrolet. Our staff is more than happy that we could assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review with us, we look forward to your first oil change!!

Great Service

by from Lexington, KY |

We were very pleased with the whole experience. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They listened to our needs and helped us find just what we were looking for.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience while here at Rod Hatfield Chevy. Our staff is more than happy that we could assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future! Congratulations on your purchase, and we look forward to your first oil change.

Great service

by from Lexington,ky |

Completely satisfied with rod hatfield. However, I was unhappy with gm for putting stress on me about job verification. It appeared that gm didn't want to pay the fee that my job requires for verification.

June 10, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, it will be shared with our staff and management as it helps us to grow as a dealership. We are thrilled that we could earn your business and we look forward to helping you in the future!

New Car

by from Lexington, Ky |

Salesman and Sales Manager were very helpful. This was the second vehicle that I have bought at Rod Hatfield's in the past five years.

June 10, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase! Our staff is more than happy that we could assist you and we look forward to helping you in the future. We would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us, as well as staying a loyal customer to Rod Hatfield Chevy. We look forward to your first oil change!

Excellent service and courteous staff members!

by from Carlisle, KY |

Everyone has been kind and courteous. From Sales to Service, everyone is awesome. I live in Nicholas Co so I pass another Chevrolet dealership in Paris just to get the spectacular service I receive at Rod Hatfield's! Well worth the drive. Keep up the good work!!

June 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review with us!! We are thrilled to hear that you always have such a great experience while here at Rod Hatfield. Our staff is more than happy that we could assist you and we look forward to your next visit!

Great service

by from Lexington KY |

Shawn and Jay took very good care of us. We got the vehicle we wanted with no hassle. Thank you for such good care .

June 2, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase! Our staff is thrilled to hear that you had such a great car buying experience. We are more than happy that we could assist you and we look forward to helping you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review with us and we look forward to your first oil change!!

good efficient service

by from lexington , ky |

Mike did a great job looking out for my needs and now own the car of my dreams because of him

June 1, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great car buying experience while here at Rod Hatfield. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review with us, we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Great in sales and service!!

by from Crab Orchard Ky |

Gary and Fred really tried to make us happy. They were not loud keeping our business, our business. Most dealers are LOUD, letting people know your business. THANKS, ( Scott & Vince in parts were GREAT, Wonderful service. The mirror took maybe 10 min. to replace. Great service center. Hope to do business with you again. Thanks again Gary & Fred

June 1, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great car buying experience as well as in our service department. Our staff is more than happy that we could assist you, we look forward to your first oil change!