Rod Hatfield Chevrolet

232 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40505

New 855-428-4545
Used 877-378-5022
Service 866-695-5172

Find Great Price, Selection & Service at Central Kentucky's #1 Chevy Dealer!

Great place to buy a truck or car!

by from Lexington, KY |

I was in my way to the Subaru Dealership to check some cars there. And just when I was passing by the Chevy dealership something told me to stop by. I did, and I couldn't be happier. I got my very first truck ever and I still can't believe I bought a truck or a product from Chevy. I've been a Toyota guy all my life and changing brands was a big dog for me and totally loving the new truck. Dealership did so great that I brought my roommate to get him a new car also withing a week I got my truck. I went from hating Chevy to loving it in a matter of a week. The Malibu Turbo LTZ my roommate got is so nice. I guess I never took the time to check the Chevy products. As of today truck is working great, love the way it rides. The Onstar remote link app is great, just love it! Malibu I haven't or we haven't drive it much yet to say something by we love all the LED blue lighting inside. Plenty of torque to get and go. This people here at the dealership are so great and friendly, that I'm going to say from now on this is the place where I'll be buying my cars or trucks!

March 25, 2015

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Silverado!! We are thrilled to hear that you are completely satisfied with your new Chevrolet. And we greatly appreciate any referrals you send our way! We look forward to working with you in the future and would love to earn your business once again. Thank you for leaving us a positive review!

Great service!!

by from West libert ky |

2015 Chevy sonic Rick Helton was a good salesman!! All the staff was very friendly!!

March 25, 2015

Thank you for sharing your positive review with us! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your first oil change. Congratulations!

Overall

by from Lexington, Ky |

If you refer anyone they say they will give you $100.00. They won't. After your deal is done they really don't want to talk to you or return calls. I will never send or go back to Rod Hatfield.

2015 equinox @ Rod Hatfield

by from Lexington, ky |

After making contact through website, I told what I wanted, and you were quick to find it and get the deal done! We didn't sit in a dealership for hours. I was looking at another vehicle on another lot, emailed both and told them whoever could get the best deal the fastest I would buy! Rod Hatfield came through!!

December 23, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase Terry! We are more than happy that we could assist you and we would love to help any friends and family you send our way! Thanks for taking the time to share your review with us!

Great service facility , very clean

by from Lexington Ky |

The staff is always courteous and for me have always made arrangements to fit me I when I bring my car in for service

December 23, 2014

Thanks for sharing your positive review with us! We look forward to your next visit!

New Vehicle Sale

by from Central Kentucky |

There were several great things about my experience. 1) I did not feel any sales pressure whatsover. The sales team was honest and up front in all of our dealings. 2) The team honored the price and discounts offered in their ads. I have dealt with dealerships that advertise one thing and then offer another, but not at this dealership. They honored the ad and discounts that they advertised, and even though I didn't qualify for one particular discount, they did find another that was pretty much the same value. There were no "add ons" or "special charges" like I have experienced elsewhere. 3) Friendly staff. Many came around to introduce themselves and ask while I was there. 4) I asked for accessories (still waiting for install), and Sales Manager offered those without labor being added into the final cost of vehicle, which was the reason I decided to go ahead and by. Customer service does pay. 5) Basically I went in very skeptical and thinking that "this is just another dealership that will end up breaking a promise", but I found that this dealership is different. Great customer service, an honest approach to sales, and a great price. Can't beat that combination.

December 23, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase!! We are thrilled to hear that you are completely satisfied with your car buying experience. Our staff is more than happy that we could assist you with all of your automotive needs. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your positive review with us!

Satisfied Customer

by from Lexington, KY |

I received an email that I was due for an oil change. The online system they use allowed me to schedule a time that was acceptable to me. When I arrived, they took me right in and it only took 30 minutes. Very pleased!!!

December 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your postitve review! We're thrilled that you had a great experience and we look forward to your next oil change!

Remarkable car buying experience

by from Lexington, KY |

Exceptionally pleased with the time and effort that went into making what appeared to be an impossible deal....work! Outstanding professionalism and courtesy by the crew. Rod Hatfield Chevrolet Lexington.

December 23, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase, Edna! We are more than happy that we could help you out and our staff looks forward to assisting you during your first oil change. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive review with us!

MY EXPERIENCES AT ROD HATFIELD

by from LEXINGTON, KY |

MY SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD AND I WAS TREATED VERY WELL , NOT EVERYONE DRINK COFFEE, BRING IN SOME TEA OR COCCO

December 23, 2014

Thank you for sharing your review with us Cheryl! We look forward to assisting you at your next visit!

Hit a deer and time to buy a car.

by from Lexington, KY |

I was in and out in under an hour. I knew what I wanted and the salesman did not try to guide me into an another model.

December 20, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase Thomas! We are more than happy that we could assist you with all of your automotive needs, please let us know if we can assist you with anything else in the future. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive review with us!