974 Bethel St, Clover, SC 29710

New 866-546-8658
Used 888-468-5403
Service 877-289-4934

Everyday In Every Way, This Will Be A Great Place TO DO Business

First Car Buying Experience - Complete Success!

by from Charlotte, NC |

My experience at Fred Caldwell Chevy lived up to the countless positive reviews I had read online. Being my first time purchasing a car, I feared that I would encounter a sleazy salesman pressuring me to overspend. Luckily, my experience was the exact opposite. The sales staff, Todd and Andy in particular, was both patient and knowledgeable. I felt they genuinely had my best interest in mind. The customer service was exceptional and I could not be happier with my car or my decision to purchase from this dealership. I recommend Fred Caldwell Chevy to anyone who is in the market to buy a quality new or used car at a competitive price.

October 2, 2013

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion. Please let us know how and when we can be of further service.

Corvette

by from Gastonia, NC |

recently purchased a low mileage, pre-owned 2013 60th edition corvette from Robbie Shepherd @ Fred Caldwell Chevrolet in Clover. The car buying experience was stress free. Robbie was very pleasant and professional.

December 18, 2013

Thanks for the kind words Paula. We know you are going to love the Vette.

by from Mooresville, NC |

Really glad we found this dealership. Sales staff was extremely helpful but not pushy or overbearing. We had a great experience.

November 20, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words and rating us so high. It was truly our pleasure being of service and I thank you for making the trip to Clover all the way from Mooresville. Please let us know if and when we can be of service down the road.

Best Car Purchase Experience ever!

by from York, SC |

I had been searching for a new vehicle for a few weeks and happened to stop by Fred Caldwell Chevrolet. I have been to many dealerships during our search but it is rare to find one where you don't feel like you are getting tackled as you step out of the car. From the minute I stepped onto the lot I felt comfortable and welcomed by the entire Fred Caldwell team and never did my wife or I feel pressured. That is what made this experience top notch in my book. Our salesman was very knowledgable about the car we purchased, even though it turned out being a non-chevy used vehicle with extremely low miles (might as well been new). It just speaks to the effort and thoroughness of the team at this dealership. The experience was super. After the test drive, they even let us take it for a longer duration to be able to see if it would fit in the garage/fit into our daily routine without the typical hassle of talking numbers and other high pressured sales tactics. - I have never enjoyed purchasing a car because A) Poor Sales tactics and Customer Service and B) you never know if you are getting a good deal. I know I got a good deal and the service was 5 star - they beat all others in charlotte metro area. They were fair with my trade as well. Much different experience than going to the chevy dealership off of South Blvd a couple of years ago. Needless to say, I walked away but if I had gone here, I know it would have been different. If you are thinking about buying a chevy or another used car, give these guys a chance to earn your business. It is worth the drive here because these people know how to treat customers. :) Very happy with our purchase - they have earned my business the next time we need a vehicle. Thanks again!

August 14, 2013

It was our pleasure Phil. Thanks for taking the time to post such kind words. It was truly our pleasure assisting you and we welcome the next time you or any of your friends and family are in the market for a vehicle.

A friend for life

by from Clover, SC |

We purchase one vehicle last November, I have never had the service and attention I had at this dealership. We are going to purchase our second car from them soon.

August 14, 2013

Thank you so much for your business and your kind words. We sincerly appreciate you taking the time to share this.

mini cooper conv

by from Greensboro, NC |

Was contacted within a few hours by phone, discussed the vehicle and provided an outstanding price....the color was a deciding factor, so did not pursue the vehicle. I did call can communicate this with sales mgr.

July 8, 2013

Thanks for the kind words. I hope we have the right color next go round. Have a great summer.

Ready to Buy

by from Charlotte, NC |

Walked in ready to buy and zero respect. Asked why not cash price and was treated rude. Went to another shop and purchased very similar with no issues. Don't go out of your way for this CAR LOT!

July 8, 2013

Hello, my name is Andy McGee General Sales Manager for Fred Caldwell Chevrolet. I am sorry to be replying to this so late but I unfortunaly just saw this review. I can only say that I am sorry that you were treated in a way that made you feel that we were indifferent and I assure you that the exact opposite is true. I would like to offer you a free oil change and tire rotation for the vehicle you purchased as a way of showing how much we do care for you as a customer. Please contact me anytime if I can ever be of service and I assure you I will do everything in my power to make your next experience a pleasurable one.

No hassle, No haggle

by from Columbia SC |

Great freindly dealership. No hassle or haggle. Give them a look if interested in new or used. Sales men were great. In and out quickly.

July 8, 2013

Thanks Jay, we appreciate your business.

Excellent

by from Lake Wylie, SC |

Fred Caldwell and his sales manager were wonderful to work with. They are very professional and made purchasing a car very pleasent. Very helpful in helping us sell our other car.

August 21, 2012

Thank you Kathie, it was our pleasure.

Used car purchase

by from Greenville, SC |

The people at Caldwell Chevorlet were not only easy to work with but were also very informative about any questions I had. The salesman and service department were very attentive to all my requests prior to the sale. The finance department was also informative,patient, and explained all the financial questions I had in detail. All in all it was truly a pleasure to do business with them.

July 8, 2013

Thanks for the kind words. It was our pleasure.