Fort Mill Ford

801 Gold Hill Rd, Fort Mill, SC 29708

New 888-406-7041 New888-406-7041
Used 888-415-9104 Used888-415-9104
Service 888-903-9875 Service 888-903-9875

fort mill ford, ford dealer in charlotte, ford f150 charlotte, ford mustang charlotte,

great experience

by from conover, NC |

I had a great experience with this dealership when purshasing my vehicle. I would recomend to any buyer.

Ft Mill Ford

by from Tega Cay, sc |

Frank in the service dept. was very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with! If I need service, I will be calling Frank! Respectfully, Ed Parker Lt Col USMC (Ret)

Smooth, easy Truck buying experience

by from Columbia SC |

Usually do not like dealing with "car salesmen". They are pushy, tell you what you think you want to hear, pretend to know more about the vehicles you are looking at. NOT SO at Ft MIll Ford. Sonic pricing made it easy to get to the bottom line, salesman was knowledgeable and if he did not know an answer he didn't make one up. Found the truck I wanted, priced it quickly, little low on trade in value but that was expected. In and out in 3 hours with new truck. Good job Ft MIll Ford

Great service experience!

by from Virginia Beach,Virginia |

Brought my Ford Escape hybrid in because it was shutting down on the highway while on a 300.mile trip to South Carolina. There was a recall on a Cooling pump for my hybrid that I didn't know about. I found the recall on line while resurching my problem and the site I found the recall on had a number to call and the customer service at that number directed me to Fort Mill ford to replace the part. I met a customer service manager there named Frank and he was awesome. They fixed my car free of charge because of recall and I feel that I made a new friend in Frank.

First Impression

by from Fort Mill |

I walked into this dealership on 5/3/16 around 4pm and came upon the receptionist desk where there was a young lady that did not acknowledge me at all. It was probably because she had her earbuds in her ears that were connected to her cell phone. Very unprofessional. I'm sad to say I turned and walked right back out.

Fort Mill Ford responded to this review

May 11, 2016

Nicole, thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is not consistent with the quality of service we pride ourselves on at Fort Mill Ford. We would like to talk to you directly regarding your experience at our dealership. Please contact our General Manager, Todd Grubb, at 803-547-5454. We hope this does not keep you away from our store in the future and we would love an opportunity to earn back your trust.

Great buying experience

by from Shelby NC |

Was a very fast and easy process buying the car. Terrence was easy to work with and very helpful

Great Saleperson!

by from Fort Mill |

Thank you for not being pushing and letting me make my own decision!

Transit Van Repair & PM

by from Charlotte, NC |

Repairs completed on time. Used night drop service. Very convenient.

Great Service

by from Rock Hill , SC |

2014 F150 Super crew. GREAT SERVICE ! Great staff !

Questionable Service

by from Fort Mill, SC |

Your location was able to help with the problem I had with my car (light for tire pressure). My concern with this dealership was the customer service I experienced from my arrival to receiving my car back. The employee at the service counter was not attentive to the customer, me, when I arrived. He was very distant, almost put off that I went to his counter, and was very quick to get rid of me. I had such an uncomfortable feeling after interacting with him and the way he treated me that I called the service manager at the Ford Dealership where I usually take my vehicle. I explained the way I was treated and he recommended that I take my car somewhere else based on the way I was treated. As I was going into get my keys the man said my car was up next and the technician was going out to get my vehicle and check the tires. Thankfully there was nothing significantly wrong with my tires except needing air. Even to get my car back he, the employee, had to walk me to the cashier desk, and out to my car to get the paper and plastic out of my car (which the technician had already taken out).

Fort Mill Ford responded to this review

May 6, 2016

CJ, thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is not consistent with the quality of service we pride ourselves on at Fort Mill Ford. We would like to talk to you directly regarding your experience at our dealership. At your earliest convenience, please contact Dennis Zander, Service Director, at (866) 949-0664. We hope this does not keep you away from our store in the future and we would love an opportunity to earn back your trust.