Fort Mill Ford

801 Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill, SC 29708

New 888-406-7041
Used 888-415-9104
Service 888-903-9875

fort mill ford, ford dealer in charlotte, ford f150 charlotte, ford mustang charlotte,

great experience

by from conover, NC |

I had a great experience with this dealership when purshasing my vehicle. I would recomend to any buyer.

Great Experience

by from Mount Holly, NC |

William Kennedy was excellent as he sold us a great new Ford Focus hatchback. Wonderful car and really nice dealership.

Awesome!

by from Charlotte, NC |

This is the 2nd car I've purchased from Scott Benner at Fort Mill Ford. I gave him my must have list and my wish list. He only had to show me 1 car and it had everything I wanted and was still within budget. Scott has been doing this a long time and will save you time and money. In addition, 2 years ago I made my first purchase from Scott and with the assistance of the finance department got me in a brand new vehicle with bad credit when no one else could. They got it financed through Ford Motor when I had been told my only options were very high interest lenders. They also coached me in building my credit. They care about a lot more than selling cars. You feel like family there. Oh yeah, try their restaurant. The food is fantastic!

Professional and Caring

by from Fort Mill, SC |

I love my new Ford Fiesta hatchback! It is the perfect car for me. :) Due to a car total, I had the wonderful pleasure of having to replace a car immediately after closing on my first house:/ Janette was an excellent, understanding, and patient salesperson, as I could not finance right away. She really knows her Ford vehicles and was able to explain the benefits of buying used, leasing, or financing through FM Ford. I really appreciated how she allowed me to weigh all the pros and cons before making my decision. The atmosphere at Fort Mill Ford was very professional, organized, and customer oriented. I will definitely recommend my family and friends to this store and sales associate.

BIg Dave in Service

by from Charlotte NC |

I have been coming to see Big Dave since 2004. I bought a used Ford Explore. Since that time I have had my truck serviced at this location. Big Dave has made it very easy. He lets me know the cost of repairs. What needs to be done that day and what can wait a few weeks. My car is always done when promised. I can even rent a car and leave mine over the weekend for service. Big Dave will call me on my cell if there is anything that I need in addition to what it was brought in for. Being a woman it is good to know that I am not being taken for a ride. Often people want to fix things that ar not wrong with the car.

Best dealership I have ever done business with

by from Mill Spring,NC |

All the people I came in contact with knew the product line,were courteous,friendly,helpful and enjoyed working with you to make sure you had a great experience.

Execllent car buying experince!!

by from Canton, NC |

This is the second new vehicle I have purchased from Fort Mill Ford. Great group of people there. I would not think of going any where else. Special thanks to William, Scott, and Ben!!

Fort Mill Ford & Janette Moore Best Combination!

by from Clover, SC |

We have purchased 3 new vehicles in the past 3 yrs, and to are advantage we we lucky enough to be referred to Janette Moore from a friend the first time we went to Fort Mill Ford. She is a very detailed, caring, hardworking, knowledgable, truly listen to the customer salesperson. My wife had just went though some major surgery and could not spend time at the dealership. Janette handled all the information over the phone, including the payment we wanted. Upon arrival at Fort Mill Ford, our new F-150 was out front, all detailed and filled with gas. Janette, my wife & I, went for a ride to test out the truck, came back, she switched plates off my trade, met with finance, and we were on our way. Nice, Quick, & Easy, Thank You Janette & Fort Mill Ford!

Maintenance services

by from Charlotte, NC |

I would like to appreciate Frank Arnold for the excellent customer service I received from him and his staff, while I was there waiting to have my vehicle repaired, even though it was not a Ford.

Service review

by from Charlotte NC |

Excellent experience with the service dept. Big Dave explained all aspects in full and kept me informed as to the status of the maintenance. Highly recommend!!

After 7 Purchases I say "Fort Mill Ford is #1"

by from Huntersville, NC |

After buying many vehicles from Fort Mill Ford I can say they are the most professional! Always the best price upfront. No runaround. Always answer any questions up front. Very transparent. They are the best place to buy a new Ford vehicle. Best place to buy a used vehicle that is ready to drive. Not like other places where you still need to fix the vehicle after you buy it. I never stop being impressed with Fort Mill Ford!