Infiniti of Manhasset

1225 Northern Blvd, Manhasset, NY 11030

New 888-251-1947
Used 877-468-9445
Service 877-456-4325

The ONLY place to buy a car

by from East Meadow, NY |

My dealership for life!!!! I just leased my second G37 from the same dealership. As my lease was ending the FIRST call I made was to Diana at Manhasset......and it was the ONLY call I made in regards to a new car. I worked with Diana, Daniel, and Mark. I was treated like family, very accommodating, honest and friendly. Great price and straight forward!!!! And after working with this dealership for 3 years I know I am in great hands for the next 2.

Good Buyng Experience

by from East Islip, NY |

I just purchased a used 2009 Infiniti G37 AWD and the buynig experience was very good. I was given a long test drive (which most dealers are chincy with), I had a good sales person and my car was ready when they said it would be ready. No hassles. Very pleased.

Good Experience

by from JAMAICA NEW YORK |

Sent them an email about the Q50 AWD that i was interested to take a look at the car.... got an email back that they would call me in the morning since it was closed.. got a call back in the morning from Diana and went in at 11 am she introduced me to Kelven and started looking at the car i wanted he is really nice cool and listens to what the customer is exactly looking for. It took me 30 minutes to choose the car because the way he helped me .. ended up getting the Q50S and was so happy thanks to Kelven and Infiniti of Manhasset ...

Great experience!

by from Old Westbury,NY |

I have leased over ten Infinitis. I love the product but also, I love dealing with Infiniti of Manhasset and Bernie Meltzer. I always feel that I have gotten the best deal and that Bernie will be there to help should the need arise.

A die-hard Infiniti fan!

by from Old Westbury, NY |

Infiniti models are terrific and Bernie is knowledgable and enthusiastic. He knows the product and makes me feel that I'm getting the right car at the right price!

Excellent Service

by from Queens Village, NY |

Infiniti of Manhasset is one of the most professional dealerships we've dealt with in the New York area. We purchased two cars from them in the past 3 years and both were wonderful experiences. After dealing with two other dealerships in Long Island, the staff in Manhasset was way more professional and also not aggressive. They gave you your space and time to think about your purchase and helped you every step of the way.The service was great and our sales person, Ed Parker, was a real pleasure to deal with. Not only did he meet our expectations but he exceeded it in every form, from getting us the great deal and finding the car we wanted, to delivering the car on the date he specified and keeping us updated on the status of our purchase. He even made getting one of the most popular cars to hit the road right now, the 2014 Infiniti Q50S, configured exactly as I wanted it, as easy as if it were pre-ordered months in advance. He went above and beyond what is expected from a dealership. I highly recommend him.

GOT MY IPL G37 FROM THEM BEST DEALERSHP

by from HICKSVILLE , NY |

GREAT DEALERSHIP SHOPPED AROUND AND NOBODY GAVE ME THE NUMBERS THEY OFFERED AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. WHEN YOU GO THERE JUST ASK FOR TOM CHRISTENSEN AND JOHN RANDOZO . THEY WILL TRY TO GIVE YOU THE BEST DEAL POSSIBLE.

Infiniti FX37

by from NewYork |

I don?t normally like to write reviews but I was so impressed with the service I received at the Infiniti of Manhasset.My experience was a good one. My Uncle and I were greeted by several people when we arrived. I was later Introduced to our sales person Jacqueling blumber ,she was very helpful and pleasant.I explained to Jacqueling what I was looking for, and she brought us to the car lot , where I looked at several options . I felt so comfortable working with her, she was my new friend "Jackie?, she said to call her. I was in the market looking for a ?Suv? and I was working with various sales personnel but none compared to Jackie. She wasn?t forcing me to purchase vehicle , rather she was trying to establish a mutual bond . I was so convinced that I was going to get used car but she later opened my eyes to various options, she asked me if I would consider leasing. At first I did not want to but she worked out some numbers that worked perfectly along my budget. I got even more excited as we cruised around the block in my dream car, a brand new 2013 Infiniti FX37. The deal was not completed as yet ,I had to worked with the finance personnel to finalize the paper work . He was also very helpful in finding me the best rate. We were offered pizza for lunch , as they tried to finalize the paper work(and this was some good pizza not the regular pizza you get at pizza place) We were offered several beverages to choose from .The final moment was here , everything when through ,there was only one problem I had to get insurance on the vehicle . Jackie made several calls to get the best rate, it appeared all the insurance companies were not budging on giving me a good rate. That did not stop Jackie, from calling other sources and finally we got the best rate . Jackie was very persistent and patient throughout the entire process. Overall Infiniti of Manhasset his one of the best dealers I have ever went to .The staff are professional and courteous. Jackie I believe demonstrated all the good qualities of a remarkable sales personnel and more. .

G37 2013 Convertible Blk/Blk

by from NY, NY |

On one of my service visits to Infinity of Manhasset, as I was trolling through the new cars showroom, Isaiah came up to and very politely asked if I needed assistance with anything. As the end of my lease was approaching in about 5 months, just asked for any early termination promos and that lead us to sitting down and giving & getting all the necessary information. Isaiah followed up with many phone calls trying to make the deal go through, but unfortunately the dealer wasn't able to meet my numbers. A couple of months passed by and Isaiah called one day out of the Blue to let me know about a promotion they have and seems like now they can meet my numbers. So, back and forth on the phone a few times during that day and we finally made it to the dealer and they were 90% close to meeting my numbers. However, we shook hands, signed papers and drove away in a spanking, brand new G37 Convertible, Black on Black, sexy beast :) Thank you Isiah for making it happen. If you're in the market to get an Infinity, this dealer is the place to go to, and Isaiah is your man. The place is always squeaky clean, everyone is very respectful, helpful and not pushy. The service people are also very nice to work with. Overall, in between two different Infinity dealers that I've worked with, Infinity of Manhasset wins hands down. Thank you, Frank

Excellent service all around

by from White plains, ny |

Just leased a JX35 and it was the best car buying experience I ever had. I absolutely recommend going to Tivon. He was not pushy at all and not giving us the usual lip service just to try and get us to buy a car. He was patient and really took the time to figure out what would best suit our needs. Unfortunately we had a slight a problem with the DVD player only a few days after purchasing but instead of getting the brush off he took charge and continued to provide the kind of customer service you could only hope for. The people in the service center are also extremely professional and accommodating and leave you feeling like they actually care. I think they have ruined me for any other dealership.

EXCELLENT ASK FOR MIKE HURTADO

by from Queens, NY |

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. A TRUE PROFESSIONAL. What a car buying experience should be.