Burns Ford

2001 Charlotte Hwy, Lancaster, SC 29720

New 877-216-2909
Used 888-464-5442
Service 888-521-4729

Dealer Rater Dealer Of The Year 2013 & 2014 !! Back To Back #1 in Customer Satisfaction

Great experience

by from Rock Hill, SC |

Internet salesman was great and very helpful! Would definitely recommend salesman and dealer to family and friends. Unfortunately they did no have a lot used trucks.

The best car buying experience we have ever had

by from Greer, S.C. |

Levi had the car ready when we got there, we did not have to wait. The car was just as described and we loved the color of ginger ale green. We test drove the car and we loved it. Levi had all the paper work done while we were at lunch, so when we got back it took no time to complete the deal. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and this was the best car buying experience we have ever had. We would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Not a good experience

by from Columbia, SC |

Not a good experience at all. The website was down when I submitted my on-line application so I should have known but tried anyway. The sales rep said they dealt with two different banks but when you buy a car they should only run your credit one time and check w/ different banks without running your credit more than one time. Based on what he said it can show as more than one credit inquire. They would not work with me or even try to give me a deal because I was upside down in my current truck. What a waste of time.

Burns Ford responded to this review

February 18, 2014

Customers application did come thru no problem. We explained process to customer and let them know they had negative equity before proceeding to contact banks with there approval and at there request. Negative equity along with credit issues resulted in two banks declining to finance and a third approval with terms they declined to accept. Please visit our website www.burnsford.com or see other cars.com reviews and see hundreds of satisfied customer reviews.

Great selection of used cars

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was very pleased with the courteous, no-pressure, great attitude of my sales associate, Levi. He emailed me information, remembered me when we arrived days later for a test drive, and welcomed me to have the car checked by any certified mechanic I wished. We ended up repairing our existing vehicle, but if we had gone through on a purchase, it would have been from this dealership. Great selection of used and new cars - well worth the drive from Charlotte, NC.

My TBIRD

by from Florence,sc |

No wheeling and dealing required. They give you the price for the car you want to buy and what they'll give you for your trade in. Like every dealership I've ever been to in the past, don't expect the retail value for your trade in. If you want that, sell the car on your own.