Les Stumpf Ford

Service 888-561-7102

I Love My Les Stumpf Ford

Purchased new Edge

by from Appleton, Wi |

I purchased a new 2012 Edge from Les Stumpf Ford and the experience was great. I worked with John Manske who was great. He understood what I was looking for and found the perfect car for me. Going forward he's the guy I would deal with.

Wonderful

by from Gresham Wisconsin |

Jeff and I were very happy with all the help that we received from Sean McDonald. He was very helpful and got us exactly what we were looking for, also told us if we had a questions later to feel free to come in a email and he will help, so after the sale he just didn't forget about us. Thank you!

My awesome F-150

by from Manitowoc, WI |

Our experience was awesome and unforgettable! My wife and I felt Tyler was really honest and straight up with us and that makes a great salesman. We both decided we will be back to the dealership for all our vehicles in the future because of our salesman and professionalism there.

A painless experience

by from Appleton, WI |

Ashley and the team at Les Stumpf Ford made buying a new car a pretty painless and quick process. This means a lot coming from me as I usually dread car shopping. I would not hesitate to go back!

Outstanding service! Les Stumpf Appleton

by from Appleton, WI |

My salesperson Steve Haag took my experience far above what I expected! He listened to my needs and found the right vehicle for me, a new F250 which i couldnt be happier with. I never felt pressured into something i didnt want and the sales process was more like talking about getting a new car with a friend than a "sale". Even after the sale, Steve has been in close contact with me making sure that my new truck is everything i want it to be, always responsive and proactive in exceeding my needs through the biluying process to after the sale. From the no pressure, friendly salesperson to everything they have helped with even after the sale I highly recommend Les Stumpf Appleton to anyone in the market for a new or used car or truck. You won't find a more friendly no pressure dealership in northeast Wisconsin.

Purchased a 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid

by from Shawano, WI |

I was impressed with the amount of time it took to be able to drive my car. Only about an hour to an hour and a half to fill out all the paperwork. Which is amazing because we got a different car a few years ago from a different dealership and I swear it took us about 3-4 hours to finally be done. It's a very friendly atmosphere compared to other experiences and they are all very knowledgeable. Me and my fiance preordered the 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid and it is a beautiful car. It only took about 2 months to receive a call that it was in. Which also, is not a long time to wait. I definitely recommend everyone at Les Stumpf Ford and would go back in a heartbeat to buy another car.

Royal Treatment

by from Appleton Wi |

I recently bought a 2015 Explorer from Gary Cyr at Les Stumpf. This is the second car I have purchased from Gary within the last 3 years. Gary is fair, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and attentive without being pushy. He treats his customers with respect, making each feel special. Brent from the business office is great to work with, too. But most of all, Les Stumpf has a great product.

Great experience purchasing Ford F-150

by from Weston, WI |

My recent experience purchasing a new Ford F-150 at Les Stumpf Ford was awesome. The entire staff was friendly, made a point of greeting me, and was very accommodating. They were willing to go that extra mile and find the perfect truck for me, I got a great deal and love me new truck. Erick Gafner and John Larson were great to deal with and I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. Erick and John took the extra time to answer all my questions and make sure that my purchasing process was a great experience. John did a great job of showing me all the new features of my new truck. He didn't rush through it and took as much time as I needed. John keeps in touch to make sure I am completely satisfied with my new vehicle and offers to assist me with any issue I might have. I am happy to report that I have not had a single issue with my new truck. Les Stumpf Ford is a great place to purchase a new vehicle.

bought a 2013 ford escape a week ago.

by from Appleton Wi |

People were friendly and helpful good information felt like I got a great deal and I love the car!! Would have no problem going back and buying another one sometime.

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Wrightstown, WI |

Wonderful experience. From Tom Tillman - Sales, Mike Moore - Finance, and Frank - the Sales Manager all working as a team got me a deal I was very pleased with. They also went out of there way to find me a vehicle with all the options I wanted. I left feeling very good about everything! Thank You Les Stumpf Ford and Tom!

Great Service

by from Greenville, WI |

By Bob C of Greenville: The experience of buying from Gary Cyr was very smooth from start to finish. Never felt pressure and he answered every question what more could you ask for. I do like the Fusion which I have been driving for 4 days, it has the feel of a sports car.