Les Stumpf Ford

Service 888-561-7102

I Love My Les Stumpf Ford

Five Star Dealership

by from Appleton, WI |

I've worked with Ken Harder and Michael Moore for a few car purchases to date. My most recent car purchase was a few years in the making. Ken never treated me with anything but complete courtesy even when I didn't make a purchase after evaluating the finances. He searched tirelessly to try to find what I wanted, but when it wasn't available, he offered to order me exactly what I wanted. I'm so in love with my new Explorer! I couldn't be happier with the entire process. My husband also bought a truck from Stumpf's recently, and his experience was exactly the same. We will be buying from Stumpf for years to come! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great vehicle at a fair price without a lot of hassel.

Great buying experience.

by from Appleton, WI |

I recently downsized from a minivan and the service I got from Daryl at the used car facility was outstanding. He was extremely helpful, but not at all overbearing. He let me make my decision in my own time and never tried to push me in any direction. They had a nice variety of vehicles to choose from and I am extremely happy with the 2012 Honda CR-V I ended up purchasing. If you're in the market for a used car, a visit to Les Stumpf Ford would be well worth your time.

Excellent car buying experience w Daryl S & Mike M

by from Black Creek, WI |

Daryl Steinhoff and Mike Moore provided us with a great car buying experience at Les Stumph Ford. Our 2008 Ford Fusion had suffered a bad deer hit. It had been towed to Les Stumph Ford for repair, but was determined to be totaled. Daryl provided us with a variety of cars that fit our buying needs at that point. We felt very satisfied selecting a 2012 loaded, previously leased, Ford Fusion. Daryl worked to meet our every need and went above and beyond. Michael made our financing experience feel secure and easy. We would definitely recommend and return to Les Stumph Ford when buying a car in the future.

First time Ford buyer

by from Kaukauna, WI |

Kenny, Brent, and the rest of the team were true professionals throughout every step of the process. Kenny answered all of our questions and was very patient as we went though the process of first selecting a car model and then selecting options. The entire process was streamlined and we were always treated first rate. A first time Ford buyer that will definitely be back for our next car purchase.

Toyota truck guy

by from Darboy, wisconsin |

Having owned Toyota's for years, I was impressed with the reviews of the new Ford Fusion. Gary was a great guy to work with and will recommend him to others!

Purchasing a new truck

by from Fond du Lac WI |

Very professional Sales Rep. No pressure - just facts - treated us as family -- Great to do business with. Our second truck from this dealership.

2015 F350 truck and dealer review

by from Greenville, WI |

I'm not an easy person to please and was not particularly pleasant to deal with for this transaction. I wanted a specific truck that had all the features I wanted and the process of finding the right truck took more than a week, I'm frankly surprised Mike (sales representative) didn't tell me to take a long step off a bridge (if it were me, I think I would have). Everyone was professional from the sales group to the service people that I harassed with (likely stupid questions) question after question regarding the diesel engine and a hundred other questions. I even cornered Cory Stumpf, the owner and peppered him with questions as he drives the exact same truck as the one they found for me, even he was fantastic and made me feel it was okay to ask all the questions. I believe this is the 15th or 20th vehicle I have purchased from Les Stumpf Ford, I am extremely pleased and plan to continue to do business with this dealership as they always do what they say they will!

Happy with my new Ford Edge!

by from Wild Rose, WI |

I am very happy with my new Ford Edge and the help we received from the folks at Stumpf Ford! We knew in advance what to expect to pay for the Edge and what to get for a trade-in on my old vehicle and Stumpf Ford met our expectations! Brian Anderson was very straight forward and helpful in helping us make the choice that was best for us!

buying car from les stumpf ford

by from appleton wi |

Everyone very friendly and they helped me get what I wanted for my car. Gave me great price and help me get a brand new one in my price range. I highly recommend them :)

Les Stumpf Ford and Sean McDonald are FANTASTIC!

by from Greenville, WI |

I have now leased two vehicles from Les Stumpf by working with Sean McDonald. He is a pleasure to work with. I also have them maintain and repair both of my vehicles at Les Stumpf. I highly recommend the dealer and specifically, Sean.

platinum service

by from menasha wis |

The single greatest experience spending money lol I would highly recommend them to anyone Gary Cyr you rock buddy.