Les Stumpf Ford

Service 888-561-7102

I Love My Les Stumpf Ford

Great Service, Great buying experience

by from Appleton, WI |

Recently purchased a new vehicle from Les Stumpf Ford and was very impressed with the facility and the way in which my wife and I were treated by the complete sales team during the sales process. Everyone at the dealership was very pleasant to work with and talk to. They take pride in making your car buying experience pleasant and they are more interested in making sure they are helping you make your choices and decision without any high pressure sales tactics. They are there to help. Jeanine our sales person was friendly, knowledgeable and patient through the whole process. We had a great time buying the car from her.

Les Stumpf Ford responded to this review

June 10, 2015

So glad to hear you had a great time! Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!

Always a great experience

by from Kaukauna, WI |

The rear brakes on my 2009 fusion were replaced, a leaking gasket was replaced, and the oil changed. All service was completed in 1 day while my wife was at work. I was a little surprised that the bill was lower than I expected. The staff at Stumpf Ford is the best. I will continue to have service done on both of my fusions at Stumpf Ford, even though my wife now works for a major competitor.

Bad experience, buy elsewhere

by from combined locks, wi |

Bad experience from start to finish. Salespeople were not interested in helping customers. We were left waiting in salespersons office. The entire sales team was rude and seemed like they wanted to be anywhere else.

Fantastic Buying Experience!!

by from Appleton WI |

I have recently purchased a car from you and had a great experience. Our salesman was Tom Tillman and we couldn't have gotten a better salesman. He helped us with all of our questions we had and worked hard to make it happen. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Thank you so much!

Best Car Buying Experience Yet.

by from Appleton, WI |

Overall great experience. I was specifically looking for a hybrid sedan. Went to all the local competition and felt the 2016 Ford Fusion was the right car for us. We also got the best price of all models and didn't have to play any games to get it. I would highly recommend Les Stumpf Ford.

Certified 2012 Ford F-150

by from Oshkosh |

We have purchased our last 3 vehicles from Stumpf Ford. In all cases the sales & customer service has been outstanding. Sales staff was easy to work with in assisting us to find the vehicle we wanted.

Amazing service!

by from Appleton, WI |

I was absolutely blown away by the service we received at Les Stumpf Ford. Each and every person whom we were assisted by was knowledgeable, sincere and patient during our buying process. Thank you to all!

Kenny you rock

by from Appleton, Wi. |

Everyone is very friendly, no presser. Kenny was awesome. He came over to our apartment to set up our garage door opener. That was great, he didn't have to do that but he did . He gets an A+ .love that guy.

keep up the good service

by from appleton wi |

I bought my 1st new truck in 95 from stumpf ford & a number of them since. The experience has always been excellent. most of the time my salesman was John Larson who i could not have gotten a better person to deal with. The entire staff at Les Stumpf was also excellent to deal with.

Great Experience

by from Menasha WI |

My husband and I were looking at buying a new car and were not looking forward to the car buying process. We were shopping between a competitive business and Les Stumpf. The crew at Les Stumpf made the experience so easy and much more affordable with the many rebates available. We worked with Kenny Rowe and Michael Moore and they did a great job! We came back another day and Eric and Brian helped us to set up our bluetooth. What a great experience!

Very knowledgeable

by from Appleton Wi. |

Very knowledgeable and easy to work with.Answered all questions that I had.