Mack Massey Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat

950 Crockett St, El Paso, TX 79922

Used 915-584-9393

Bill Hawkins

by from El Paso, Texas |

Bill Hawkins helped us with the purchase of a 2013 Ram 3500 4WD Crew Cab. Bill was professional, patient and knowledgable! He made the purchase of the new truck smooth. I will refer all people interested in purchasing a vehicle to BILL HAWKINS.

September 5, 2013

Thank you, CM, for leaving us a review. I am happy to hear that Bill was able to be of such great assistance. I hope you are enjoying your new truck! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Very Cleand and Professional Facility and Staff

by from El, TX |

First of all I'd like to Thank, Michael Martinez, Stacy Massey, Sales Manager Gary and the Financial Manager for all their support and help making this buying experience memorable for my family. I traded in my 2011 Ram for a beautiful 2011 Chevy Equinox, I definately love it, plus it's very gas efficient. The whole Mack Massey Staff all the way down to the Janitors were very polite and helpfull as well as professional. They are masters of their trade and modest. The facility is very well maintained inside and out. It's been nearly a week and I'm already recommending other interested buyers to this specific dealership. Service and Support wise, everyone again answered any and all questions I had throughtout this experience. They went out of their way to make sure a solution was found. Thank You Mack Massey for everything and I hope to conduct future business!

September 5, 2013

Servando, thank you for leaving us Mack Massey review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share about their experience and also that you have been recommending us to others. Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Very Professional Service and Facility!

by from El Paso, TX |

I had an awesome experience here, everyone down to the janitors are so polite and professional. I have been recommending other vehicle buyers to come to this dealership to do business. I appreciate all the hard work everyone has done, especially for my family. I'd personally like to thank Michael Martinez, Stacy Massey, Sale Manager Gary, and the Financial Manager for assisting us in trading and buying the vehicle!

September 5, 2013

used car shopping at mack massey

by from el paso, tx 79912 |

michael martinez was very helpful on finding me a used vehicle. wasn't pushy at all got to know me first before asking me about any vehicle. got a great deal on a jeep renegade with warranty great guy. i will definitely tell my friends in the military about this place awsome people. thanks michael.

September 15, 2013

Thank you, jcsanchez, for leaving Mack Massey a review. We really appreciate when our customers share about their experience and it is a huge compliment when they would recommend us to others. Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way. Enjoy your new Jeep! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Daughter's First Car

by from EL PASO< TX |

Last week my family and I were shopping for my daughter's first car. We were looking for a safe and gas efficient vehicle. When we arrived at Mack Massey we were greeted by JORGE ROCHA. He showed us the Dodge Dart and after he showed us everything about it, my daughter fell in love with the Dart, blue color. The salesman made my family feel very comfortable. Never did he pressure us into buying. In finance, everything went really smooth. I am very pleased with the service at Mack Massey from head to toes, not to mention the state of the art facility. I will recommend this dealership to everybody. Thank you Mack Massey dealership for the great experience. Marcos Rodriguez and very happy daughter

September 15, 2013

Marcos, thank you for taking the time to share about your experience. It is great to hear that Jorge made you feel comfortable and was able to make the whole process run smoothly. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

bill hawkins

by from El Paso, TX |

i would like to thank bill hawkins for helping me buy my first car. My parents always go to him to buy their cars. The Charger was my Birthday gift. Also bill couldnt have made it more fun for me and my parents. Hank Acosta

September 15, 2013

Hank, congratulations on buying your first car! I'm happy to hear that Bill was able to help you through the whole process and make it an enjoyable one. Please feel free to give us a call if there is anything else we can help you with. Enjoy your Charger! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393

Our Mack Massey Experience with Bill Hawkins

by from Las Cruces, NM |

Thanks Bill Hawkins for all your help. This was the second car we've bought from Mack Massey and also the second from Bill Hawkins. In both of our experiences it's been nothing less than personal and a great experience. Thank you all again and hope to see you soon on our next car purchase.

September 5, 2013

Jimmy/Don/Elisjsha/Jacolb "Victor", we really appreciate you leaving us a review. I am glad that Bill has been able to make both of your experiences at Mack Massey so positive. Please give us a call if we can help you in any other way. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Thank You Michael !!

by from El Paso, TX. |

I would like to Thank Michael Edmond for the outstanding professional experience in purchasing my 4th. Dodge RAM truck. with Mack Massey. I was at the service dept. picking up my 2005 Ram. I wondered into the show Rm. and little did I know I was looking at my next Ram truck. Thanks again Michael for your advice and over all information on my New 2013 RAM !!

August 20, 2013

Thank you, Raul, for leaving Mack Massey a review. It is great to hear that Michael was very informative throughout the whole process of picking out your new RAM. I hope you are enjoying your truck! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Great Car Dealership...

by from El Paso, Tx |

I bought a jeep commander at mack massey in 2009. almost four years now my vehicle is in perfect running condition. i am very satisfied with my jeep as well as the service and relationship i have with my dealership. if you're shopping for a reliable vehicle i would highly recommend mack massey dealership. see mike edmond my sales rep. (who became my friend) very professional and accomodating and get an honest straight forward deals.

August 19, 2013

Polb, thank you for leaving Mack Massey a review. We really appreciate when our customers take the time to share about their experience. It is great to hear that you and Mike have formed such a great relationship! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

great customer service

by from El paso |

When I walk through the door all the sales person where greeting me and ask me if I needed help. Then one sales person name frank jimenez really help me understand the process. I recommend this place to everyone they have great customer service and they would take care of you. Paul Camacho jr.

August 16, 2013

Thank you, Paul, for sharing about your experience at Mack Massey. I'm glad that Frank was able to be of such great assistance. It is a huge compliment when we hear that our customers would recommend us to others! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.