Mack Massey Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat

950 Crockett St, El Paso, TX 79922

Used 915-584-9393

Very Satisfied Customer

by from El Paso,TX |

My name is Edgar Rodriguez I purchased a 2013 jeep wrangler unlimited on August 4th 2013. My sales person Jorge Rocha was very helpful and honest. He gave me and my family a five star treatment. He not only sold me a vehicle but became a friend. I'm very impressed with the dealership Mack Massey and all the staff. I will be back.

August 16, 2013

Edgar, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave Mack Massey a review. It is great to hear that you had such a great time at our dealership. I hope you are enjoying your new Jeep! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

GREAT EXPERIENCE! 1ST TIME CAR BUYER!

by from El Paso, Texas |

Dear Mr. Massey, This was my first time buying a car, and the customer service I received from Mr. Bob Nicely was outstanding. Mr. Nicely was very patient and took the time to go over all my options from possibly leasing a grand cherokee summit or buying a grand cherokee limited. I am glad he convinced me into buying the grand cherokee limited. I can't stop getting compliments from family and friends. When I traded in my car I forgot my work keys on the original set he took the time to find my keys and persoanlly brought them to my place of business. That is awesome customer service. Thank you Mr. Massey, Mr. Bob Nicely and the rest of the Massey customer service team! Joseph L.

August 16, 2013

Thank you for leaving Mack Massey a review, Joseph. We really appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience. I am glad that Bob was able to help you through the whole car-purchasing process, as well as deliver your keys. Please give us a call if there is anything else we can do for you! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Awesome experience!

by from El Paso, Tx |

I bought my first car today, with the help of the wonderful Jorge Rocha, here at Mack Massey. Everyone was wonderful, and the service was excellent. Thanks to everyone who made my first experience fun!

July 31, 2013

Carlos and Billie Jean, thank you for taking the time to share about your experience. It is great to hear that Jorge and the whole Mack Massey team were able to help you with your first car purchase! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can help you in any other way. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Clean facility, great service

by from EL PASO< TX |

I purchased a Fiat from Mack Massey Fiat in El Paso, TX. The facility was beautiful and very well managed. Our salesperson, Jorge Rocha, was very friendly, personable and helpful. He went above and beyond to help me get into my vehicle of choice. The finance manager, Craig Mulligan, was also extremely helpful in the process. I would definitely return to this dealership for future car purchases.

July 31, 2013

Brian, I am glad to hear that Jorge and Craig were able to make your car-purchasing experience such a positive one. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your time at Mack Massey and I hope that you are liking your Fiat! Please give us a call if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Happy In My New 2013 Fiat 500!

by from El Paso, TX |

I had been wanting Fiat 500 for about 2 years, so I decided to finally check them out. Jorge Rocha was the salesperson who approached my husband and me. He was very courteous and professional. He explained all the features on the car, and was very informative. Jorge helped us very much, and Manager David Montoya helped seal the deal. I want to thank them both very much, especially Jorge, for being such a professional! I love my car, and will definitely refer people to this Mack Massey! Thank you!

July 25, 2013

B. Aguilar, thank you for taking the time to leave Mack Massey a review. It's great to hear that Jorge and David were of such great assistance during your search for a Fiat 500. Enjoy your new car and please give us a call if there is anything else we can help you with! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Recent Experience with Mack Massey

by from El Paso, TX |

Excellent experience with all those we dealt with, especially Mike Edmunds who sold us our car. We'll buy them all there from now on!

July 23, 2013

JnadineA, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad to hear that you had such a great experience at our dealership. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

2013 dodge durango crew

by from las cruces, nm |

Bill, the sales person, has worked with us in the past and we have always been very pleased with his service. Therefore, we continue to work with him. Our service was great and we will continue to work with your business and sales man in the future. We will recommend your establishment to our friends and family. Thank you Mack Massey for making our vehicle purchase a enjoyable one! Thomas and Brenda Mendoza

July 23, 2013

Thank you, Thomas and Brenda, for leaving Mack Massey a review and also for recommending us to others. We are looking forward to serving you again in the future! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

i love my new car from mack massey fiat!

by from El Paso, TX |

My experience buying from mack massey fiat was amazing! I went in looking for a car that I had im mind and thanks to the help of their salesman Javier de la Cruz I came out with a better car! He did everything possible so I could take that car home!

July 19, 2013

Thank you, Robert, for taking the time to share about your experience. It's great to hear that Javier was able to help you find the perfect car for you! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Mack Massey Chrysler Jeep Dodge FIAT

by from EL PASO< TX |

My experience at Mack Massey has been the best. Since I first walked in I was treated like royalty. I want to thank Jorge Rocha for an exquisite buying experience. Thanks to you all at Mack Massey. My family and I will be back!

July 19, 2013

VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER, we are glad to hear how pleased you are with Mack Massey. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Love my truck

by from El Paso, TX |

Fast and easy process. The car was clean, low miles, and the sales process was very efficient. I came in with my wife and looked at the 2011 Dodge Ram. The Sales Manager, Roberto Lucero, was very helpful and offered me a great deal on my trade. Thanks Mr. Lucero, Carlos (Business manager), and all at Mack Maseey Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep!!!!

July 19, 2013

Walid, I happy that Roberto was able to make your whole process a smooth one. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.