Mack Massey Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat

950 Crockett St, El Paso, TX 79922

Good customer service

by from El Paso, Tx |

Javier was very helpful and answered all of our questions! Walked out of there with a new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

July 19, 2013

CC, I hope you are liking your new Jeep! I am glad to hear that Javier was so helpful. We really appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience with Mack Massey. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Worth the wait

by from El Paso, Tex |

My wife and I needed a vehicle to tow behind our motorhome. We loved the 2014 Patriot and made a deal on a four wheel drive unit. At the last minute Bill Hawkins (our salesman) realized that this vehicle was not towable. We were disappointed but Bill was determined to make us happy. In the next few days we made a deal on a 2013 Wrangler. This will be my wife's primary vehicle and she is excited about her new car. This is the second car we've bought from Bill and would go to him in the future. Larry & Kay Wilkins

July 19, 2013

Larry & Kay, thank you for taking the time to share about your experience. It's unfortunate that the Patriot didn't work out but I am glad that Bill was able to help you find a vehicle that would work with your needs. I hope you are enjoying your new Wrangler! Please let us know if we can help you in any other way. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

just great trust,!!!!!

by from El Paso,Tx |

Thanks to Armando in service an Mike ,,today an always great help . an i like to also say thank you to Martin in finance,he took time to help me out with some concerns of mine.. Armando ,thank you for when my wife gets her car worked on she is relaxed with you.. she says you listen an don't make her feel rushed..thank you .

July 10, 2013

Patrick, thank you for leaving us a review. We always strive to make our customers feel comfortable and right at home with Mack Massey, so it is great to hear that Armando and the rest of our team have been able to do that for you. Please give us a call if there is any other way we can assist you! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Mack Massey Fiat got me a car

by from El Paso |

Thanks to Javier de La Cruz I was able to get a car. I had some troubles in the past with my credit, I went to 8 different places and everybody said no with Fiat I was able to get a nice jeep grand Cherokee at the right payments. I was born in El Paso but I work far from my city so I was in contact with the salesman Javier for almost two weeks before I came to get my car. He always answer my questions and he gave a great treatment. I will strongly recommend to buy from javier and from fiat.

July 10, 2013

Thank you, Alfredo, for leaving a review about your experience at Mack Massey. I am happy to hear that Javier was able to help you find a perfect fit. I hope you are enjoying your Jeep! Please give us a call if we can help you in any other way. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Great Experience

by from Las Cruces, NM |

I recently purchased a 2013 Dodge Challenger through Mack Massey Chrysler Jeep Dodge. I wanted specific options on the car. I had been looking at most of the Dodge dealership websites west of the Mississippi, and, wasn't able to find the specific car with the options I wanted. I worked with Bill Hawkins, (Their Internet Sales Manager). Bill went ahead and ordered the car I wanted from the factory. I would highly recommend this dealership if you're looking to purchase a Chrysler product.

July 2, 2013

Robert, we appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience with Mack Massey! I am happy that Bill was able to order you exactly what you were looking for. Enjoy your new Challenger and please let us know if we can assist you in any other way. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Friendly and Reliable!

by from alpine, texas |

I am very happy with my purchase of a 2010 Dodge Charger here at Mack Massey! Bill Hawkins was very polite and professional! I live 3 and a half hours away from the dealership in El Paso, and Bill gladly met me halfway in Van Horn to deliver my car to me. I was extremely happy with the buying process, as well as the customer service. Very nice people at Mack Massey!!

July 2, 2013

Chelsea Jo, thank you for taking the time to share about your experience. It is very flattering that you chose Mack Massey, being that we are 3 and a half hours away. I am glad that you and Bill were able to coordinate the drop off of your vehicle. Enjoy your Charger! Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Pleasant Experience

by from Las Cruces, NM |

I recently purchased a 2013 Dodge Challenger from Mack Massey. I had been looking at most of the Dodge dealership websites west of the Mississippi for a car with specific options. I ended up going to Mack Massey's website, and, started working with Bill Hawkins, their internet sales manager. We ended up ordering the car. All in all I would buy another car from Mack Massey.

Friendly and Reliable!

by from alpine, texas |

I was referred to Mack Massey in El Paso by my boss and a few other friends that have personally bought vehicles from this dealership. I can honestly say I've never had an easier experience with nicer people! Bill Hawkins was very nice and very professional! My 2010 Dodge Charger is a beauty and I am extremely happy with this purchase! Thank you!!

Service Department

by from Anthony, Texas |

I absolutely love taking my Chrysler 300S to the dealership for service. They treat me with respect and dignity. They do not take advantage of me being a woman and try to charge me for services I do not need. Alvaro Lechuga, Assistant Service Manager, is always eager to help and assist me with any questions I may have and never makes me feel dumb or ignorant for not knowing the slightest thing about the service needed :) I definitely recommend this dealership for your car needs and/or car maintenance and service.

July 2, 2013

Guadalupe, thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with Mack Massey. It is great to hear that you feel comfortable bringing your car to Mack Massey and that Alvaro has been able to guide you through any questions. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Parts and Services were great!!!

by from El Paso |

When I was in the parts department, they were very helpful especially Ms. Mag Marquez. She helped me with whatever I needed and was very nice about the all the questions I asked. She was very professional in what she did.She took time in looking for the things that I needed. Just wanted to say that she was great.

July 3, 2013

Misuk, I am so happy to hear that Ms. Marquez was able to answer your questions and help you with everything that you needed. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Please give us a call if there is anything else that we can help you with. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.