Mack Massey Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat

950 Crockett St, El Paso, TX 79922

Used 915-584-9393

f250 truck

by from anthony nm |

very hepful but sold the truck before I went and still had it posted

July 3, 2013

Raul, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear that you traveled all the way from Anthony, New Mexico for a truck that no was longer available. I am glad that we were still able to provide you with some help, but please give us a call if there is any other way we can be of assistance. We would love to help you find something similar to what you were originally looking for. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Great Service, Very helpful staff

by from El Paso, Texas |

i brought my used truck and the service they gave me was great as soon as i walked in the building some one was there asking me if there was any way they could help me. Armando Lechuga was very helpful he guided me to what they were going to do to my truck and the next day called to see how everything was going. SInce this was the first time i had taken my truck to any shop i would definitely bring it here again

June 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave use a review, Jeff. It is always great to hear when our customers are satisfied with the service they have received at Mack Massey. I am glad that Armando was able to assist you with your truck. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Great place

by from El Paso, TX |

I bought my used truck here and drove it for almost seven years. It was time to get an upgrade an Mack Massey provided a great deal on my next vehicle.

June 13, 2013

Thank you for leaving us a review, Desz45! I am glad that we were able to help provide you with a deal that was perfect for you. Please give us a call if there is anything else we can do. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Buying a vehicle

by from El Paso, Tx |

Just wanted to let you know that Bill Hawkins made buying a PT cruiser convenient and simple. He was easy to work with and very pleasant. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle

June 13, 2013

Dr. D, I am glad to hear that Bill was able to make your car-buying experience nice and easy. We really appreciate it when customers take the time to leave a review. Enjoy your new PT cruiser! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

two thumbs up

by from El Paso, TX |

I recieved great service on both of my vehicles no questions asked.. Armondo and his two thumbs up attitude was perfect for the days that I was having.. thanks a lot..

June 12, 2013

Sixx Nine, thank you for leaving a review about your experience with Mack Massey. I'm happy to hear that Armando was able to make your experience at Mack Massey a positive one. Please, don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything more we can do for you. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Amazing Customer Service

by from El Paso, TX |

I went to the dealership to get my Jeep repaired and was approached by Armando Lechuga. It was obvious from the start that he was there to take care of the customer's needs. He was sincere and genuine. I told him the issue I was having and he immediately took it in to see if it could be repaired that day or if the part would have to be ordered. It had to be ordered, but in the meantime he had my vehicle washed and upgraded the computer software. After working in customer service for 18 years, it was obvious that Mr. Lechuga was a complete professional. I would most deffinately recommend this dealership to a friend for a purchase and even more for vehicle repairs and services.

June 12, 2013

Mike, thank you for leaving a review. We always love to hear when our customers are satisfied. I will certainly pass along your kind words to Armando. Don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Mack Massey - Armando Lechuga Great Service Mgr.

by from EL PASO, TEXAS |

Mr. " Mando " Lechuga, Was very professional and helpful with my vehicle. (2004 Dodge Neon sxt) . I called and spoke with Mando on 6/4 in the afternoon he answered the phone promptly and answered all my questions. He advised I bring in my vehicle the following morning. The following morning I was greeted by "Mando". I explained the issue I was a having with my vehicle. He got his technicians working on it. He then offered to give me a ride to work. The courtesy van driver drove me to work. (Very pleasant man). Talk about Door to Door service! The Technicians got working on the car and everything got solved. I was able to get my Texas Vehicle Inspection and my car is now totally legal in the state of Texas. Thank you, a million times Mr. Lechugan! The staff at Mack Massey is rated 5 stars in my book. My experience with Mando and his team was great and I will be glad to share to the world where to get great car service. Mack Massey is the place to go! I forgot to mention "They even threw in a Free Car Wash !! " This guy writing this Review is Truly One HAPPY MACK MASSEY CUSTOMER !!! THANKS AGAIN MANDO LECHUGA !

June 12, 2013

Hector, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We always love hearing from happy customers, and it is great to know that we come recommended. Customer satisfaction is always our main goal. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Routine Service 2011 Jeep Wrangler

by from Canutillo, Tx |

Thanks to Armando Lechuga and his team for the excellent customer service. Any question or concern that I may have with my Jeep Wrangler he is able to answer and address any issues. Due to his attention to detail I feel my Jeep is working at top performance. Javier Meza 6/5/13

June 12, 2013

Javier, thank you for leaving us a review. Armando will be pleased to know that you are happy with his work. I am glad he was able to help you with your Jeep Wrangler and keep it working at its best! Give us a call if there is anything more we can do for you. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Mando Lechuga Awesome Service Advisor

by from El Paso, TX |

I went to Mack Massey to prepare my Jeep for towing an RV. Mando explained want I needed and why I needed it. He is very thorough and kept me advised of the process. He called once and stated that they had discovered an issued and while the vehicle was apart he would recommend fixing it to save labor costs later. Mando Lechuga is always friendly and explains things in a way that a lay person understands. EXCELLENT service, I have his number in my cell phone and would not hesitate to call him with an issue or question.

June 12, 2013

JWPatrick, I am happy to hear that Mando was able to be helpful and informative during this process. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience with Mack Massey. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Great Service

by from El Paso |

The service was very good. The place id very nice and clean. The people who work there are very nice and helpful. My salesman was Tim Shearin, he was very helpful with helping me with buying my sons first vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car. Also the parts specialist Angel Rosell was very helpful, I really liked this dealership. One of the best ones I have been to.

June 8, 2013

Misuk and Brian, I am glad to hear that Tim and Angel were able to be of such great assistance to you. We really appreciate when customers take the time to leave a review. Please, don't hesitate to call if there's anything else we can do for you! Agustin Vasquez Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.