Mack Massey Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat

950 Crockett St, El Paso, TX 79922

Used 915-584-9393

Simple goals. Researching. Thinking about needs.

by from El Paso, TX |

I mulled this purchase for about three to four months. Consumer Reports, KBB, Cars.com, and US News and World Report provided information about specific vehicles I thought I wanted and about comparable vehicles. Finally, I drove around to dealerships on Sunday to look at vehicles without sales people to see what appealed to me. The decision became apparent after looking. Then, I looked at dealerships that had the product I wanted and I read numerous on-line reviews. It was apparent who treats customers with respect and who does not with minimal effort. Finally, I scrutinized the dealer page to see what the norms were for finance rates, prices, incentives, and for the different vehicles. When I finally contacted William Hawkins at Mack Massey the vehicle had nearly "sold itself" but I had not gone through the introduction process, driven it, or gone through the dealing process. I sent an e-mail to William with five attachments related to the vehicle, financing, the trade in, etc... It was surprising to get a phone call on a Sunday night and I think that is part of what hooked me. it was a professional and courteous phone message informing me that my message had been received and that the information attached was appreciated. Several e-mails followed - each one courteous - and I was actually right on time for our planned meeting. I write all this because the preparatory work lent itself to a situation that was more like a discussion among friends than it was a customer-to-buyer relationship. (I could have walked at the last minute - after logically explaining why I changed my mind - and I think there would not have been any animosity.) That openness, trust, and comfort were appreciated as the process unfolded and I completed the transaction. I feel fortunate to be in a situation where I can afford a nice low-end starting vehicle that meets my needs and my budget and still be treated as well personally as though were buying a Viper. My 2014 Jeep Patriot meets my needs, satisfies my wants, and I am attached to it as well. Thank you William for facilitating the process.

June 8, 2013

Russ, thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with Mack Massey. I am glad that William was able to facilitate your car-purchasing process and help you find the perfect car for you. Enjoy your new Jeep, and please feel free to give us a call if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Just made my 6th Jeep purchase from Mack Massey!

by from El Paso, TX |

Thanks to Bill Hawkins (Internet Sales Manager for Mack and Randy) the 2013 Grand Cherokee Overland I purchased from him was the sixth Jeep I have bought from Mack Massey Motors...and when the time comes, I will be returning for my seventh. Bill was thoroughly professional and eminently knowledgeable, and dealing with him was a pleasure. He listened to my needs, and helped me understand which models from the Jeep stable would be suitable solutions and values for me. Thanks, Bill!

June 6, 2013

CB, thank you for sharing about your experience with Mack Massey. I am happy to hear that Bill was able to provide you with a great experience. It is always our main goal to make sure that our customers are satisfied. Thank you for choosing Mack Massey! Feel free to give us a call if we can help you in any other way. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Sixth Jeep purchased from Mack Massey

by from El Paso, TX |

This purchase was facilitated by Bill Hawkins, Internet Ssales Manager for Mack and Randy. Bill is thoroughly professional, knowledgable about the models in which I had interest, and clearly helped me understand how each might meet my needs. When the time arrives for my next purchase, I would welcome the opportunity to have his guidance again.

Great Sales Staff

by from Alpine, TX |

Sean Hamdan, Roberto Lucero, and Martin Espinoza were all very friendly. They weren't high pressure at all. My buying experience at Mack Massey was great. I'm more than satisfied with my dealings with the folks at Mack Massey.

June 3, 2013

TLB, thanks for taking a few minutes to leave us some feedback. Buying a new vehicle should be enjoyable, so I'm glad Sean, Roberto and Martin were able to provide you with a pleasant experience. Please give us a call if there's anything else you need. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Great service

by from El Paso, Texas |

I've taken my jeep for service and Mando helped me and he pinpointed the problem. He also called me to keep me posted and when the jeep was finished. No other dealt has done this. Due to Mando I will take my jeep to get serviced from now on.

May 29, 2013

Hi Carlos, I'm glad to hear you had such a positive experience at our dealership. Mando does great work, and I'll be sure to let him know that you took the time to leave a review. It means a lot when we're able to get this type of feedback from our customers. We look forward to serving you again! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

MACK MASSEY WHERE THEY TRULY DO WHAT THEY SAY!!!!!

by from EL PASO ,TEXAS |

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST!!!!! CLEANEST!!! MOST FIRENDLY DEALERSHIPS EL PASO HAS TO OFFER. TRULY A FIVE STAR DEALER!!! THE SERVICE DEPT AND STAFF ARE THE GREATEST. MY SERVICE ADVISOR ARMANDO LECHUGA. AN ASSET TO THIS COMPANY. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK MACK MASSEY!!

May 29, 2013

Ms. Hernandez, Thanks for such a positive rating! We really appreciate hearing from customers, especially when they have such good things to say. I'm glad Armando was able to show you a great experience. Please don't hesitate to call if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

First Time Buyer

by from El Paso, TX |

I purchased my first car yesterday from Mack Massey El Paso. Amazing service! The inventory they had online was actually at the dealership, which was a huge time saver. They understood what I was looking for and I couldn't be happier!

June 3, 2013

Congrats on your new car! I'm thrilled to hear you were satisfied with your experience here. I'm glad our team was able to make the process from online to in-store a smooth one. Enjoy your new Scion, and don't hesitate to call if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Trim Repair

by from El Paso, TX |

The Asst Service Manager Armando help me to replace the racks on the top of my 2011 Grand Cherokee. The warranty doesnt cover trim and he helped me with the expense. Did a great job and had me on my way in one hour.

June 3, 2013

Hi Miner Defense, I'm glad to hear Armando helped you with your warranty issues in such a short amount of time. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Awesome!

by from el paso, tx |

I'm not a big review writing type of person, but after having my jeep wrangler serviced here. I had to share my experience. My service rep was Armando. I had problems with my jeep that were covered under the warranty. I think most ppl have the stereotype that ppl working at the dealership will lie and guide you in the wrong way just to get your money. Armando was very honest and extremely helpful about my vehicle and justified the stereotype. I will definately have my car serviced here from now on even though I bought my jeep on lee trevino. I will also let all my jeep buddies know where to go for car maintenance. Great work!!

May 29, 2013

Yodapark, it means a lot to us that you feel we broke the negative stereotype of car dealerships. We always try to do what's best for the customer and it looks like Armando was able to help you find a solution to your problem. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and thanks for being willing to recommend us to your friends. Please don't hesitate to call if there's anything else we can do to help. Thanks, Agustin, Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Armando Lechuga

by from El Paso, TX |

Armando will take care of any issue that may arrise with your Dodge. I have taken all of my trucks to him for regular service and when we have had major repairs that where needed. He keeps you informed on the proccess and does his best to keep your schedule. Thanks Armando!!

May 29, 2013

Clint, we are glad Armando has helped keep your trucks in top condition. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate that. If there's anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to call. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.