Mack Massey Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat

950 Crockett St, El Paso, TX 79922

Used 915-584-9393

Exceptional Customer Service.

by from El Paso, TX. |

"Like a farmer in his field, OUT STANDING!" Especially OUR sales person: Mike. He was very in tune with our wants and needs.

Review of Car Purchase and Salesman

by from El Paso, Texas |

I am writing today to express my pleasure in working with Salesman Michael Cicala in purchasing a Jeep from Mack Massey in November. Mr. Cicala was very diligent, worked with me to get the best price, and was very helpful in pushing the paperwork through in a timely manner. I couldn?t imagine a better experience purchasing a car than what I experienced with Mr. Cicala and at Mack Massey. The car was serviced and is in perfect condition, and I would highly recommend Mr. Cicala and Mack Massey. Thank you. Sincerely, Beau Bagley

December 14, 2012

Mr. Bagley, thanks for taking the time to let us know you had a good experience at Mack Massey. We always strive to make sure our customers' expectations are not only met, but exceeded. I'm glad to know that you endorse and recommend our team, and I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Mr. Cicala. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Experience of car purchase

by from El Paso, TX |

For the first time we were purchasing a Jeep and happened to show up at the Mack Massey Dealership. We were welcomed by Mr. Bob Nicely and he guided us through the whole process in a very professional and kind manner. We were impressed of his knowledge as well as the whole appearence of the dealership. Concerning the deal we are also very satisfied so that the whole process was a very positive experience. We would definitely recommend this dealership as well as its staff to any friend or relative.

December 10, 2012

George, thank you for leaving us a 5-star review. Mr. Nicely is a great representative of the Mack Massey team and I'm glad to see that you were impressed with the dealership, your purchase and your overall experience. I'll be sure to share your kind words with him and we look forward to seeing you again soon. If there's anything else we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 915-584-9393. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager.

Excellent Customer Service

by from El Paso, TX |

Mr. Massey, I wanted to convey my experience with your best sales representative, Mr. Roberto Lucero. He sold me a New 2012 Town

Awesome

by from El Paso, Tx |

Well this was my firts time in a dealership and let me tell you, Macjk Massey is just awesome and the sales reps are great too. I was greeted by a young man named Isaac Vasquez and he was just very helpful and very calm with me I feelt comfterble with him. He is a very good representation of Mack Massey.

November 7, 2012

YankeesWoman, I'm glad to know that you had a such a good experience with Mack Massey! It's great that your first impression of our dealership was so positive, and I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please let me know if there's anything else I can to do help you. Thanks - Isaac.

AWESOME

by from El Paso Tx |

I went in to Mack Massey looking for a JEEP not thinking I was going to be able to get one, not just any JEEP but the JEEP I WANTED, for my budget. But I drove in their and Issac Vasquez greated me as I was driving through the new car parking lot. Very professional, welcoming and non aggresive to make a sale. So I spoke with him he got my information made an appointment and then I left with out feeling pressured. The day of the appointment he gave me a courtesy call and let me know he was at the dealership and that I was welcomed to go by at the time of the appointment or any other time. I showed up and spoke business with him. He was even kind enough to buy me a hotdog from a vendor truck outside. So during lunch we continued to speak business and finally we came to an agreement which I was satisfied with. Ultimately I left with the JEEP I wanted and how I wanted it. All this thanks to Issac for making it happen as he said he would from day one. Very pleased with his service and representation of the dealership. I have bought been through quite a few cars in my time and Isaac by far has been the best dealer I have dealt with. Thank you Issac!!!

November 7, 2012

I'm glad to hear you were so happy with your experience here! I do my best to make sure that each customer has the opportunity to express exactly what he or she is looking for. Then I consider it my job to make that happen. I really appreciate the time you took to leave this feedback - it means a lot for my personal success, as well as the success of the entire Mack Massey team. Thanks again for your positive words, and be sure to call me if you need anything else - Isaac.

All Dealerships Should Operate This Way!

by from El Paso, TX |

Having dealt with Dick Poe once before, I was determined not to deal with them again. So, when I decided I wanted my first brand new vehicle, I did a TON of research, and found the best prices at Mack Massey. Not only did I have a wonderful experience with the staff of Mack Massey, but the internet sales manager personally showed me all the available vehicles that I had mentioned I was interested in via email, but he also explained the available options as far as discounts and helped me get the best price I could have on my new Jeep. The point when I decided I would never recommend anyone go elsewhere for a new vehicle was when the internet sales manager asked my permission to run my credit by a couple banks to see if they would give me a better APR than my bank had. He told me that he was positive I could do better given my high credit score- and, had he not suggested this, I would be paying nearly twice as much a month on the same vehicle loan. I could not be more impressed with the service, the interactions I had with personnel in passing, and the efforts they went through to ensure I got the best deal possible. I highly recommend Mack Massey and all their staff.

October 20, 2012

Hi Jana! Again, just reaching out to let you know I saw the review you posted here, too. It really makes a difference when people see positive reviews about our team, and it's great that you were willing to leave feedback in so many places. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you! Thanks, Bill.

buying a used car from Mack Massey

by from tucson arizona |

I drove 450 miles to see and buy this car which was supposed to be "pristine". They gave me a carfax report which was only good up till 2009. They didnt disclose the car had had the bumper repainted apparently from being wrecked or damaged, the paint doesnt match or that the rear panel had huge creases towards the bottom, or that the car had a tire put on that same side that was from 2002 and a different size. They didnt disclose that the other 3 tires were from 2007. The car was a 2008 chev hhr panel.. When confronted with the dry rotted tires, after driving 1000 miles in one day..I was told "how do we know you are telling the truth? " I told them the same way you told me this car was pristine. It took them 4 weeks to give me an answer on the car..in spite of the list of things I gave them within one day. Every washing on the car reveals more paint falling off the bumper..I had to buy 4 new tires since the 4 on it was mismatched and so old I couldnt keep 12 pounds in any of them. After paying top dollar for the car, I felt very lied to, and treated like I was a nobody. All they would say is our mechanics did a check on the car and everything was okay.

August 2, 2012

Dear HHR Enthusiast, Mack Massey Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and FIAT want to thank you for submitting your review. Even when we may not like what is said and written, it?s important to us that we know what we have done wrong. It is reviews like yours that will make us better in effectively communicating everything pertaining to all vehicle sale transactions. In your case, it seems that we failed to communication everything that was agreed upon in the sale transaction prior to you taking delivery of your HHR. Our records indicate that the vehicle was given a clean-bill-of-health from our service center and the vehicle passed all mechanical and safety inspections performed. Especially those included in the State of Texas safety regulations which include tire wear and age for its legal requirements. Based on our records, I am glad that we were able to pay for half of the four tires that you ultimately acquired through Martin Tire Company in Arizona. Also, Mack Massey has gone back and pulled the most current vehicle history report possible of your vehicle. We certify that the Carfax vehicle report pertaining to your HHR by its vehicle identification number declares ?No accident or damage reported,? and also gives it a clean-bill-of-health. Lastly, we are pleased to inform you that the price that you paid for the vehicle was in fact $2150 below market value for a vehicle of that year, make, model, mileage, condition (documents on file). We appreciate the opportunity that you have given to clear up certain misconceptions about the HHR that you purchased from Mack Massey. If you require additional information on this case please contact me directly at 915-584-9393 and ask for me personally - Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager.