World Auto Net

2374 Front St., Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

Used 866-857-7834 Used866-857-7834

MAKING A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE IN CAR BUYING ONE CUSTOMER AT A TIME.

my ford expedition excursion

by from Cleveland Ohio |

Jay and the staff at World Auto were fun and professional to deal with, had more fun than at other dealerships I visited.

December 4, 2014

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business. We enjoyed your visit and hope to see you and serve you in years to come. Sincerely, Jay Craig.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Akron, Oh |

I am very pleased with the service at world auto net. I give them four stars.Royce will make sure that you get approved for an auto loan. Fred the owner makes sure that you are satisfied with everything before you leave the dealership. You will not leave until you are driving something new off the lot. If you are shopping for a vehicle. Shop at WORLD AUTO NET

March 14, 2016

Thank you for your business and kind words and all the referrals. We appreciate your repeat business and looking forward to serve you and your families in years to come. Sincerely, Fred.

2nd Purchase - Still Amazed!

by from Akron, OH |

2nd purchase with World Auto Net. Love them! Great, clean, friendly, professional no hassle selling!

March 14, 2016

Thank you for repeat business and the kind words. Hope you enjoy your ride for many years and let us know when you are ready for the next one. Please don't forget if we don't have it we find it for you at guaranteed lowest price in town. Also THIRD car buyer gets a dinner for whole family at the restaurant of their choice. Sincerely, Fred.

Great Dealership

by from Akron, Ohio |

This dealership is very fair and honest. I puchased a jeep grand Cherokee last November and it ended up having some major issues. This dealership was instantly concerned and willing to fix the problem. They even gave me a loner car to drive while the work was done which they didnt have to do. I understand buying a used car is always a gamble but the fact that they were willing to make the issues right in a timely manor and kept good communication with me, makes them a highly recommended company. They get my vote and recommendation 100%.

March 14, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope you enjoy your jeep for many years to come. And thank you for sending all your friends over to purchase cars. It is my mission in life to have happy customers no matter what they buy a car with 1000 miles or 100,000 miles. I am thankful to be able to achieve that with you who is a hard working young mother. sincerely, Fred.

Awesome Experience Buying a Used Car!!

by from Cleveland, OH |

I can't thank Fred and his staff enough for making my buying experience a great one! I felt taken care of from day one! I would DEFINITELY recommend anyone who want to buy a used car to World Auto Net! They got me exactly the car I wanted- make, model, year, color and all at great price! Much lower than any dealer in the area- and no haggling over price or trade in value. Financing was quick and easy. Staff was so helpful. And best of all, my "new" car was waiting for me at the door!

March 14, 2016

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was our pleasure to serve you. Selling pre-owned cars and maintaining hundred percent satisfaction is very hard, But that is our mission in life and don't forget we are here for you. Sincerely, Fred.

Great service!!

by from Akron Ohio |

I was looking for a nice used automobile and the one thing I dislke most at a dealership is when a dealer is really pushy with a sale. At World Auto they were very polite and gave me plenty of space to make my own decision without feeling pressured. Very happy that I made my choice with my purchase!!

June 21, 2015

We appreciate your kind words and we are pleased to have been able to serve you and earn your business. We look forward to serving you for any of your future car needs. Sincerely, World Auto Net

I cannot say enough good things about this place!

by from Auroa, OH |

This place was recommended to me by a friend, and I was not disappointed. I drove home the same day with the vehicle I went to look at. The financing process was extremely easy, and everyone who works there is friendly and helpful. When they say they stand by every car they sell, they actually mean it. I called a few weeks after I bought my car with some minor issues, and the owner didn't hesitate to take care of them. I am very grateful for their excellent customer service, and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car.

June 21, 2015

Thanks for the amazing review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Great over all Experience!!!

by from Copley Ohio |

I had been looking for a truck for about a year and a half all the while building my credit score back up from a bancruptcy so I knew what I was in for going into buying a vehicle that being said I saw this truck on guru and emailed about it and jay got back with me the next day...from trying to get me financed ( and succeeding) to smoothly doing paperwork to making sure all the little things were taken care of! He really made you feel at ease that everything was taken care of! I will buy from here agai and will recommend them also thanks again!!!

April 30, 2015

Dear Mike, It was our pleasure dealing with you, and wish you the best. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to serve you and your family in future. Sincerely, Fred, Kim & Royce

Best Deal from Best people./ amazing Jay Graig

by from Virginia |

I purchased my Prius 2010 from World Auto Net. It was such an extra ordinary, an easy and fast transaction. Jay Graig showed an excellent customer service with his fast response and he even arranged the car to get delivered at my door in Virginia. I'm so happy with my car and I highly recommend any one to buy your next car from them. Best Deal Best people. Thank you :)

December 10, 2014

Dear Mark, Thank you for the kind words. We are glad that we were able to earn your business and meet your expectations. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can assist you with your future car shopping. sincerely, Jay Craig.

Excellent Dealer and great experience

by from Virginia |

Excellent Dealer and great experience. I purchased a used car (Prius 2010) from World Auto Net. and was an easy pleasant transaction. Jay Craig was the sales person who helped me to close this deal. They delivered the car into my door id a different state. I highly recommend WorldAutoNet to any one is shopping for a car.

December 10, 2014

Dear Mar, We appreciate your kind comments and glad to have been able to earn your business and make a difference in your car buying experience. Please don't hesitate to call if we can assist you in future. Sincerely, Jay Craig.