Audi Arlington

3200 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA 22204

New 888-349-1522
Used 888-656-6754
Service 888-659-2914

Welcome to Audi Arlington--one of the largest Audi dealerships in the Washington DC metro area!

Such a good experience I bought 2!

by from Sterling VA |

Nice helpful people all around. Tommy was great - very relax and helpful style, never any pressure. I was so happy with the price on the used Toyota RAV4 I bought for my daughter, I decided to buy a used Mercedes for me. Thanks for making this a great buying experience!! Next time I need to buy a new Audi!

Disorganized

by from Arlington, VA |

I stopped by for an emissions test for my Audi. They took the keys and I went to the waiting room. An hour later, I was told the emissions testing machine was broken and they were surprised I had not been told. No apology. Not impressed with their customer service.

Worse experience ever

by from Sterling |

Worse experience ever, no collaboration, no information, Worse experience buying a car. Not recommended.

NO PRESSURE TACTICS

by from Alexandria, VA |

The facility is amazing! The showroom is brand new, clean and well lit! The service bay is enormous, bright, and immaculate! The saleman that I dealt with (Tommy) was a no pressure guy, and speaking with him was a pleasant experience (unlike some high end car saelsmen who almost shame you into buying their product). Though I didn't buy from this dealership, I would highly recommend them!

We drove 8 hours for the customer service!

by from Lexington, KY |

Great sales experience at Audi of Arlington! My fiance and I drove over 8 hours each way to benefit from the amazing customer service from salesman Roy Paik. He was easy to communicate with and quick to respond by both email and text, which helped tremendously in buying a car from so far away. We definitely recommend this dealership and highly recommend asking for Roy - he'll work hard to get you the deal you're looking for!

Very pleased!

by from North beach md |

I went to Audi because I found a car online I liked. It was a used Nissan xterra. My sales person was Roy Paik. He was very respectful and helpful. Super nice. He knew my situation and that I needed a lower payment. They worked with me came home with my Nissan very pleased. Also pleased with the management. My Nissan had a flat tire when we went to look at it in the lot. The tech filled it with air and they said it was fine to go home. Roy and the sales manager ensured us that if anything happened to the tire after we took it home they would take care if it. Well, the sensor in my tire was bad and when we told Roy he said his manger already had money aside to reimburse us! Great customer service all around

January 30, 2014

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review and congratulations on your new (pre-owned) Nissan X-terra! We are pleased to hear that Roy and our management took care of your vehicle needs before and after the sale! How are you loving your X-terra??? Now and in the future please do not hesitate to contact us if you or anyone you know is in need of a car (new or pre-owned), or service! We are here to take care of you! Congrats again! Audi Arlington

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Easton, PA |

Found my 2009 A4 3.2 Quattro online and inquired on its availability. Knowing I lived more than three hours from the dealership, the vehicle was held for me from the time I left my home until I arrived at the dealership. Working with Kane was a great experience and he went out of his way to provide an excellent customer experience. The new facility is beautiful!

January 30, 2014

Jill, Thank you again for the wonderful reviews! It is great to know that you were pleased with your experience with us and that you took the time to write about it on a few different sites! What a great and loyal customer! We love it! We hope you're enjoying every minute behind the wheel of your new (pre-owned) A4 3.2 quattro! "quattroooooooooooo!!!" (Have you yelled that yet? Be honest!) =) Congratulations again and we'll see you for the next one! Your Audi Family, Audi Arlington

Great experience!

by from Easton, MD |

Found my car online and made an inquiry. Nasir responded within 24 hours to let me know the car was still available and kept checking in with me for the next couple of days until I could respond. The dealership is quite far from where I live (2 hours) so I was very pleased when the car was exactly as it appeared online. They worked with me to get the payments where I wanted them and gave me a fair price for my trade in. I ended up taking the car home with me that night. If anyone needs a recommendation for a dealership in Arlington, I would speak highly of this one and of my salesman Nasir.

January 30, 2014

Dear Lori, Thank you again for the kind review. Congratulations on your new vehicle, but... what did you buy? Let the world know! =) Either way, congrats and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We greatly appreciate you for that and for your business. From Nasir and everyone here, Thank You! Your Very Proud Audi Dealer, Audi Arlington

Roy Paik

by from Waldorf, MD |

My 73 year old mom needed a car and we lucked up and got Roy as our sales rep. He was respectful, knowledgeable, professional and just an all around great person. If we had to buy another car again, Audi of Alexandria would be our first stop and Roy would again be our sales rep!

October 17, 2013

McFarland, Thank you for the wonderful acclamation! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Roy and the rest of us here at Audi of Alexandria. We appreciate the time you've taken to write about your car buying experience and we definitely look forward to having you back for your next car! Your Very Proud Audi Dealer, Audi of Alexandria.

Car Purchase

by from Potomac, Maryland |

I had a very nice car buying experience with Nasir Basir of Audi of Alexandria. He offered expert advise and help me buy a car within my budget.

October 17, 2013

Ron, Thank you and congratulations on your new car! Thanks for your shout out! Nasir and the rest of us greatly appreciate you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business! We will always be here to help you with your car needs. Your friends at Audi of Alexandria.

Stereo typing

by from Alexandria,Va. |

I went to this dealer to purchase another audi a8 when I pulled up to the door I seen 3 Salman at the door no one said anything to me. They looked at me as if I didn't belong their. I stood their waiting for some one to acknowledge me and none one did. it wasn't until I said don't let my look device you and they look at me and did what they x should had did when they saw me.I took my business to somewhere else . I hate being stereo type because I'm a young black man in this world.

September 4, 2013

Duane, It is disappointing to read your comments and we offer you our sincerest apologies for the way you may have felt when you came to our dealership. We take matters such as these very seriously as it goes against our corporate and dealership policies. We do, however, appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. The general manager would like to know exactly what happened and see to the matter himself. Kindly email him at careteam@audiofalexandria.com. We appreciate your feedback. Audi of Alexandria