Mercedes-Benz of Cherry Hill / smart center Cherry Hill

2151 Route 70 W, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

New 888-237-4594
Used 866-799-8183
Service 888-718-0113

Mercedes Benz of Cherry Hill - Yes We Will!

Bad experience!!

by from Trenton, Nj |

Ready to pay cash for car.. My husband Was driving car to my mechanic to checkout. I received text message from salesperson to call her ASAP. When I called, she said the car was sold to someone else. When my husband returned, the manager said there could still be chance we could buy car, if other buyers financing didn't go through. REALLY?? No thank you. They had already lived up to all previous reviews!!! Stay away from this dealership.

stay away

by from cherry hill nj |

I called this location due to the fact it is the only local certified mercedes benz service location, i called them because my power fluid just needed a tap off and a local service center recommend to go to the dealer instead. The service i received was horriable, the service rep refusef to tell me how much it would be and kept telling me i just need to bring it in, i told the rep i wanted a cost before wasting my time driving he refused and continued telling me how i need to bring it in and should do all these other services without even seeing my car!!!!

Unprofessional and Irresponsible Sales Dept

by from Hackensack, NJ |

I am a big fan of Mercedes ML - every time my Lease expires I go back and get a new ML. So I was getting ready to get my 4th lease on ML. I went to this dealership as one of our offices was nearby. This was in August 2014 - I negotiated a price, confirmed with sales rep Keri Cordero that I was coming to pick up the car ? and when I went to pick up the car ? she gave me some excuses - claimed that she was supposed to get from another dealership but had some issues, so could not get the car. She apologized and I accepted her apology and moved on. Now in Oct 2014, she told me that she could get the car I wanted so we negotiated the price via email and confirmed the car details. She sent me the car sticker and we finalized. Now on Oct 23, I went to pick the car. I live in North Jersey and made a special 2 hour trip to pick up the car. Before I went I reconfirmed that she had the car and she confirmed that she did. I go to pick the car and the car she had for me was different from the Car sticker she emailed to confirm our deal. This car was cheaper, with fewer options than the one I had agreed to Lease. I waited to salvage the situation since I wasted a working day to make the 2 hour journey each way to pick the car. The sales manager ?JAY ROMER? steps in. I tell him about the situation and instead of understanding and helping a customer he started showing his attitude as if it was my mistake (that they had the wrong car) and he was doing me a favor by even talking to me. Like I said I have been leasing for last 9 years and this was my 4th lease renewal for Mercedes ML, I have never come across such a rude, arrogant, unprofessional, irresponsible manager. He tells me ?I can take what is there or else just leave.? I told him that he was rude and I will write a review about my experience. He said ?Make sure you spell my NAME correctly and gave me his card? ? such arrogance. Obviously I did not get the car from them. I am so disappointed with his attitude and behavior that not only this dealership but Mercedes has lost a customer as I have decided not to LEASE any Mercedes brand anymore. I have been a loyal customer for several years but was insulted by Manager employed by Mercedes dealer. I will also write to the owner of the dealership and Mercedes customer relations so they know how customers are treated and cheated by the sales people at this dealership.