Harrelson Nissan

Used 866-729-4056
Service 888-867-1396

Amazing Experience

by from Charlotte Nc |

This is an excellent dealership, the people were really exceptional. This was my first car buying experience and they made it feel like cake walk. Even though I brought a used vehicle it was in great shape and my wife loves it.

Exceptional Service!

by from Rock Hill, SC |

My car buying experience was no less than excellent. Everyone from the sales manager to my sales person, David Simpson. He was great at selling me this car. I am so happy and felt so comfortable during my time their.

Easiest buying experience ever

by from Rock Hill SC |

My experience with Harrelson Nissan was outstanding. Eric Meckler my salesman was Awesome. I was treated with great respect and felt at ease throughout the entire buying process. I will definitely send friends to Harrelson for future purchases. I would also recommend Eric as their salesman.

Great Value

by from GATSONIA, NC |

Came in this week to buy my new 2015 Nissan Versa! Talked to a couple other dealer and they just wanted me to come into dealer to work out the deal. But got in contact wiith the Internet Department and dealt with Debra and she worked out most of the deal over the phone!! It sure made the process much easier. I for sure recommend this dealer and make sure you call Debra or Lokesh.

Brian was so helpful!!

by from Charlotte nc |

This was the easiest buying process I have ever had. The employees made me feel like family and I never had a doubt that they were not giving me the best deal in town!! They went out of their way to get me the vehicle it wanted. I will recommend them to anyone looking into buying a car new or used. I came home with the car I wanted and the payment too. Brian was a wonderful and pleasant salesman!

September 25, 2014

Thanks you so much for your business! Glad to hear we made your buying process pleasant and WELCOME TO THE HARRELSON NISSAN FAMILY!!

Did not get the run around!!!

by from Charlotte, nc |

1st contacted dealer 2 days ago and spoke with Bart! He quoted me a great price so I came into the dealer. When I got there the price he quoted me was the price I got in addition to that got a lifetime warranty on my new Nissan Altima! No other dealers in charlotte offer that warranty! I highly recommend Bart and the internet sales staff!

September 15, 2014

Glad to hear about you experience. Will make Bart aware of a job well done. Thank you once again for you business!!

Bart Kirby was amazing!!

by from Gastonia, NC |

Came into the dealership to look at the 2014 Nissan Altima! Found the eaxact one that I wanted. I highly reccomend Bart Kirby and Harreslon Nissan to anyone. Best price in the Carolina's that for sure!!

September 15, 2014

Sarah- Thank you very much for you review and you business. I will make sure to let Bart know how highly you recommend him. Thank you once again for your business and welcomE to the HARRELSON NISSAN FAMILY!!!!

nice place of business

by from rock hill |

I was in the market for new vehicle and in the process i shopped couple dealers before ending up at harrelson Nissan, i was treated lousy and unprofessional at 2 previous places so my expectations weren't high going to harrelson i ended up working with Jeff p from internet department who made my car buying experience a pleasant one and i will be a customer for life.

September 15, 2014

Mike G- Thank you for the review and glad to here about the experience! I will make Jeff aware of how happy you are. Thank you once again and welcome to the HARRELSON NISSAN FAMILY!

Awesome Internet Sales!

by from Charlotte/Rock Hill |

Wow, every other dealer played games with fees and prices. Harrelson Nissan's Internet department is AWESOME! I had a manager helping me from "information day" to ultimately (they let me set my own time table) I came back for "buying day". They beat my credit union's rates and EVERY dealer in Charlotte on my Altima. Sean Brown is the nicest and most professional Internet Sales Manger I have dealt with. Don't cost yourself money and a good experience by only reading reviews from people who couldn't get approved with no money down. More people that are happy should write reviews! Ross Palanker

September 15, 2014

Ross- Thank you so much for you business and I will be sure to tell Sean Brown about your experience!!

They Do Take Time to Read Reviews and Make Right

by from Charlotte, NC |

This is a follow up review from our review a few weeks ago. We were quoted a price and the dealership did not honor it when we got there. We were extremely disappointed and left. However, we received a call back from Jeff who apologized profusely for the mistake. We truly believe it was an honest mistake. They quoted us a figure on the "wrong vehicle". So, instead of just leaving things as is, Jeff did take the time to be the middle man between us and management to make the issue right. We did agree on a new price that was fair to us and the dealership. We are extremely satisfied with our 2014 Pathfinder and glad that Harrelson took the time to read reviews and care enough to make things right. It's much easier to walk away for an issue, but, it takes a lot more work and effort to overcome an obstacle ! In closing, our final thoughts are that mistakes can happen and it says a lot about a dealership who cares enough to do the right thing. I would have no reservations about referring Harrelson for a new car purchase, especially with Jeff!

September 15, 2014

Jennifer- Thank you so much! Really do appreciate the business. Jeff is one of our best Internet Sales Managers and he always does everything he can to make our customer happy.