Harrelson Nissan

Used 866-729-4056
Service 888-867-1396

Great Buying experience

by from Kershaw, SC |

I purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima from this dealership on 02/14/2015. This was an awesome experience from beginning to end. I would highly reccommend this dealership to anyone.

great service

by from Charlotte nc |

Great experience Eric Meckler is the man to see!! I went in very doubtful but drove out in a 2012 Ultima thanks to him!

Awful service!!!!!

by from Columbia, sc |

Never have I had such a terrible experience at a car dealership! Was promised a price over the phone by Richard the Internet sales manager. Came in and right off the bat the management was rude and demanding. Snapped at my husband after asking his military rank, and was told by Richard that "no such thing as a military discount exists for used cars". Whether or not it is factual, his tone was definitely inconsiderate. We tried to trade in our current vehicle and were offered HALF of what two other dealers offered less than a week prior. By the time we were brought our paper work, the promised price increased by $4500, because of our "negative equity". Immediately left and drove to the Honda dealership down the road. It was too late to make any serious moves, but we were greeted much more cheerfully and welcomed. The salesman confirmed that our car was worth more than Harrleson offered. Never will be returning to Harrleson Nissan!

Harrelson Nissan responded to this review

February 6, 2015

Hi Fran, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize that you had a negative experience. This is not typical of the way we do business and this will be handled immediately. Your feedback is valued and will help us improve our service. If there is anything else that you'd like to share with us, please feel free to contact our store directly.

Horrible Dealership

by from Lancaster |

Promises was made to us by the sales department and sales managers but they NEVER FOLLOWED THROUGH with what they promised. It's took them over 30 days to pay the car off we traded in, we was getting phone calls from the bank wanting to know why we had not made a payment and the hole time we had traded the car to Harrelson Nissan. They was so disrepectful to us and to say they was unprofessional is a understatement. One of there salesman could not help us for trying to smoke while that same salesman reeked of alcohol

Harrelson Nissan responded to this review

February 6, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, Cjp. We are sorry that you had a negative experience - this is not the experience we want our customers to have and this will be handled immediately. If there is anything else that you'd like to share with us, please feel free to contact our store directly.

Great Experience Good Job

by from rock hill, sc |

Great Job and Customer Services;Great Job and Customer Services Great Job and Customer Services Great Job and Customer Services Great Job and Customer Services Great Job and Customer Services Great Job and Customer Services Great Job and Customer Services Great Job and Customer Services

They made it happen when noone else would!!

by from York, SC |

Just like I said they sold us a car with no money down and no sacrifice to exactly what we wanted in a brand new car. we walked in there on a sunday and Met Johnny Graham. a very nice and "non pushy" sales rep that really seemed to see things the way i did. More of a back woods guy like me and not all dressed up. I hate that. I wish dealerships were more casual. at least then you wouldnt feel like youre sticking out like a sore thumb. We found the car we liked and Frank said he could put us in it. I just had a smirk on my face the whole time because I didnt believe it until he laid the paperwork in front of me! And no it wasnt on a 2014 car that had been sitting there for a year or plane jane. it was the exact 2015 we test drove and wanted! If you have been told no then go see these guys. they can make some deals happen!!

Amazing Experience

by from Charlotte Nc |

This is an excellent dealership, the people were really exceptional. This was my first car buying experience and they made it feel like cake walk. Even though I brought a used vehicle it was in great shape and my wife loves it.

Exceptional Service!

by from Rock Hill, SC |

My car buying experience was no less than excellent. Everyone from the sales manager to my sales person, David Simpson. He was great at selling me this car. I am so happy and felt so comfortable during my time their.

Easiest buying experience ever

by from Rock Hill SC |

My experience with Harrelson Nissan was outstanding. Eric Meckler my salesman was Awesome. I was treated with great respect and felt at ease throughout the entire buying process. I will definitely send friends to Harrelson for future purchases. I would also recommend Eric as their salesman.

Great Value

by from GATSONIA, NC |

Came in this week to buy my new 2015 Nissan Versa! Talked to a couple other dealer and they just wanted me to come into dealer to work out the deal. But got in contact wiith the Internet Department and dealt with Debra and she worked out most of the deal over the phone!! It sure made the process much easier. I for sure recommend this dealer and make sure you call Debra or Lokesh.