Toyota of Rock Hill

New 888-737-9746
Used 888-618-3809

Awesome experience

by from Pine bluff, Arkansas |

I am a flight attendant at US Airways. I live in Arkansas but I am based in Charlotte, NC. I told a good friend that I work with that I was thinking about buying a new car. She gave me some really good advice. Go to. Toyota of Rock Hill and make sure you work with Bill Patterson. Great advice. The best car buying experience ever. I went to look for a used car and Bill was able to get me the deal I was looking for on a brand new 2014 Camry. I love my Camry. Thank you to Bill Patterson and the people at Toyota of Rock Hill. If you are reading this and are looking for a car look no further than Toyota of Rock Hill and make sure you work with Bill.

May 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear Bill did everything he could to make sure you drove home in a brand new Camry. We all truly appreciate your business and look forward to a long friendship. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. Mike Holland, General Manager

Great experience

by from Columbia, sc |

I purchased the first car that I was buying on my own. Because this was my first experience in car buying I asked my uncle who has bought many cars to come along. I found a car that I was interested in at Toyota Rock Hill. I spoke with Bill Patterson about coming to test drive the Altima and he scheduled an appointment with me to make sure that he would be available when I arrived. When my uncle and I got there the car was sitting in front of the dealership and Bill was waiting for me. I felt as if I was important to Bill Patterson and Toyota Rock Hill. My uncle told me that all car buying experiences will be as easy as this one was.

March 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear Bill did everything to make your first car buying experience an easy one. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Mike Holland, General Manager

Great Experience

by from Rock Hill |

We had a great experience at Toyota of Rock Hill. It is the 1st time in 30 years of car buying I bought a foreign auto. My wife found the mini van for the right year, mileage, cost, & color, online. What are the odds? We went immediately. Mr. Luigi "Gino", took us for a test drive and I really tested it. Gino was very knowledgeable about the mini van and answered all of our questions. We agreed on the price, negotiated on the financing, and had a deal. There was a hiccup between the lender & Toyota's finance dept that was ironed out. Tim Abram, finance mgr, really helped to put the deal together and made us happy customers. I would hope that others could have the same wonderful experience we had.

March 13, 2014

Hi Fabio, Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that you and your wife had a great time purchasing your new mini van! I hope you and your family are enjoying it. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Mike Holland, General Manager

Deceptive practices, Liers. Do not trust them!

by from Rock Hill, SC |

I became a prey to these 'bait and switch' people today. I was talking to a salesman for an internet deal for Toyota corolla LE model. I knew which color and which model I wanted and was clear that I did not want any upgrades. Only after the salesman very clearly confirmed the price over phone for the particular model and trim level (LE), I went with family to bring the car home. When I went there I was shocked when the same salesman whom I trusted, started selling me some other car with a lower trim level and different color. They got onto negotiation from a higher price. I told them very clearly that I was not there for negotiation but had come there to buy my car at the committed price. But they lied to me in many ways. Said manager did not hear his model trim level correctly. Manager comes to me and says sorry and he meant that price to be for a lower model. Shame! They all knew what they were doing, it was just a trick to get me there! Now the manager tells me 'sorry for what happened but help me now make the deal'. Why should I help him? They tried 'good cop-bad cop' trick to get me sign for a higher price. They tried their best to put me on a higher price. I made it clear that these are cheap tactics and they have only one choice: sell the said car at the committed price and save their word. Shamelessly they let me go. While I am walking out salesman tells me that I made him look like a lier. Lol! Their calculation must have been this. Trick the customer to get there. If the deal does not happen, what is there to lose? After all poor customer loses it time and energy. Right? Avoid this dealership. Deceptive practices.

Love my Edge

by from Rock Hill, SC |

I got a really great deal on my pre-owned 2008 Ford Edge at Toyota of Rock Hill. The facility is great, and the General Manager is very friendly. I feel very confident in my purchase, and am very glad that I shopped at Toyota of Rock Hill.