Jack Safro's Lexus North Shore

1433 W. Silver Spring Dr., Milwaukee, WI 53209

New 888-332-0708
Used 888-329-4575
Service 888-216-6770

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

The best purchase experience ever!

by from Green Bay |

Chad Jahn has handled multiple transactions for us and has consistently exceeded our expectations. Every encounter has been handled efficiently,with exceptional service and the utmost professionalism! Buying a new Lexus is the ultimate experience that other dealers can only hope to achieve. Safro North Shore and Chad Jahn make leasing or buying a Lexus a most enjoyable experience. Chad always keeps us informed of upcoming promotions and he is very knowledgable of the specifics.

Terrible service and communication!

by from chicago IL |

Tried to buy a CT from them since the price is more attractive. Contact them online and called in both for information. The salesman Anthony called me back the next morning and told me the car is still available. He told me that he would make sure that car is available and asked me to apply for online credit. I told him that I can come with cash (therefore, I don't need to finance since the rate is not good anyway) as long as he can help me take care of all the paperwork except signature. 3 hours later he called me back telling me that the car is sold already. What a surprise! He told me that he will talk to the manager and call me back. No info ever since. Stay away form them. Waste of time and energy! I personally have bought 4 cars from Lexus and never was treated like this! Not professional at all! Good luck, North Shore!

Loaner was a new NX (SWEET)

by from Sheboygan Falls, WI |

Lexus North Shore has always given me exceptional customer service. My 2008 RX needed a new water pump and I dropped off my car on a Thursday evening. I was asked what vehicle I would like--I've been wanting to test drive the new NX for some time and they were able to give me an NX. I live 50 miles away so I was surprised that they would allow me to have the NX for the entire weekend considering the distance. Not only did I enjoy driving the NX for a few days, my repair was done satisfactorily.

Consistently great service!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Every time I stop by for service or just a car wash, the service is great. They try to get me in even if they're busy, I haven't had a bad experience. The staff is consistently helpful and not pushy. Great place!

Not pressure and great deals!

by from Franklin,Wi |

It was 9 at night and Craig Banker was still working on getting me the lexus i wanted. I would highly recommend Lexus North Shore to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Not only did they help me find the vehicle I was looking for but they suggested an even better car for a better price. Everyone was very friendly, patient, and was more concerned with helping me find the perfect car instead of getting me to buy one. They have great cars and deals and are willing to work long hours to help pick the right car for you.

Excellent

by from Milwaukee |

Dan Dzanzoel was very helpful. Non-aggressive and friendly.

Another top notch job

by from Cedarburg, Wi |

Picked up my newly leased IS 250 today. Culmination of a helpful sales process spearheaded by Chad Jain, a well prepared business manager closing and an excellent prep job on the new auto. Technology and delivery concierge was very helpful - reply knew his stuff.

Excellent service and facilities

by from Glendale Heights,IL |

I had a great experience at LEXUS North Shore buying a LEXUS RX 350 (2012) on June 06,2015.The service was absolutely excellent.Consultant Vladimir Babakhanov provides friendly and professional service.I highly recommend giving him a call ,if you are interested in a Lexus.Vladimir did everything what he promised.

June 16, 2015

Thank you Arunas! Thank you for making the special trip from Glendale Heights IL. to see us! This is what makes working at Lexus North Shore so Amazing. We are, 1. Different- there is a different feel here (please do not feel intimidated to stop in, I know I did at first, this place is incredible), it is indescribable and unlike any in the Milwaukee and surrounding communities. If you have not shopped with us before, please do! Let us show you service, and a car buying experience you have not been a part of before. 2. Special-in our commitment to our clients, and employees. This is a, Safro Group, top down approach from our Owner, Jeanne Safro, Our General Manager, Joe Palmisano and the entire team at Lexus North Shore. Utilizing the golden rule, treating people as you would like to be treated. 3. Rewarding-for the kind words and treatment of our guests, technicians and consultants. Vladimir is one of our very best here, Thank you again for the kind comment and welcome to Lexus North Shore Family! If you have any other questions or concerns with our parts, sales, or service departments, please give me a call, Mike Wandrey, at 414-228-9000 or e-mail me at michael@lexusnorthshore.com. I will be happy to serve. Thank you, Michael Wandrey General Sales Manager Lexus North Shore

Great Experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I had an exceptional experience last week buying my first Lexus vehicle from Chad at Northshore. He was knowledgeable and professional throughout the entire process. I left the dealership with a positive feeling (which I am sure other places is not always true). I was also able to work with Brian in financing. He was helpful with questions and made the process seamless. I felt as if I was family during the process, and look forward to buying all my cars in the future from this dealership. Thank you again for the magnificent experience guys!!

June 12, 2015

Rebekah- Mike Wandrey, General Sales Manager of Lexus North Shore. Thank you for the kind words. It is good to hear you had a great experience with Chad Jahn. It is with great honor to welcome you to the Lexus North Shore family! I look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future. If you have any additional questions, please contact Chad or myself at 414-228-9000 or email me at michael@lexusnorthshore.com. Thanks Again and see you soon, Mike

An example of how car sales should work

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I can honestly say that I've never had a better car shopping or purchasing experience than at Lexus North Shore. As a salesperson by trade myself, there are a few traits that I believe a great sales team and sales process should have: --- Transparency: --- Quotes shouldn't be mystery numbers. Every other dealer I went to would only quote me monthly payments without context or meaning, unless pushed to do otherwise. At Lexus North Shore, they laid out all the details of a proposed lease agreement up front, in black and white, without me having to ask for it. Residual, money factor, net cap cost and so forth. --- Consultative Advisement: --- Prescription without diagnosis is malpractice. Most other salespeople I dealt with were more interested in telling me what I wanted, than in asking questions to help me arrive at my own conclusion. The staff at Lexus North Shore listened to my needs and wants, and helped me find the right fit. --- Collaboration: --- Rather than trying to push me in to the easiest path for a closed sale, the team at Lexus North Shore worked with me and for me, putting a lot of time and effort in to getting me the car I wanted on the terms we agreed were fair. Selling me on the car was only the first of two sales -- the other was selling Lexus Finance on agreeing to the terms. The finance department worked overtime to get me approved, and kept me in the loop throughout. At one point it seemed as if a deal couldn't be made (Lexus Finance had imposed a maximum monthly payment on any prospective deal), and at that point we had tentatively agreed to revisit the sale at a later date. But they kept working. After I left the dealership that evening, I received a call within 30 minutes and learned that the finance manager had convinced Lexus Finance to lift the cap. --- Trust: --- Many dealerships I've gone to wouldn't even give me a test drive or a serious conversation without pulling my credit first -- I guess they were worried I might waste their time. At Lexus North Shore, a credit check didn't even come in to play until I had driven the vehicle, had dozens of my questions answered, and had been given a tentative, detailed quote. As a 28 year old looking at a high-end Lexus, it would have been understandable if they had doubts regarding my viability as a prospect, but they treated me like a VIP anyway, from start to finish. --- Post-sale care: --- When the ink was dry, it wasn't just about shuffling me out the door. They spent two hours getting me acquainted with my new vehicle and making sure all loose ends were tied up. Then they asked me whether I'd prefer flowers or caramels as a parting gift (I chose caramels). When they learned that they were actually all out of the caramels, they gave me something even better: a boxed set of Lexus key chains and a high-quality pen, as well as some key gloves (which are normally sold separately). They didn't have to do this -- the sale was already made. They understand the importance of a strong, positive impression, throughout and after the sales process. I didn't just make a car purchase here, I made some friends as well. Shout out to Julia, my salesperson, Aaron, my delivery specialist, and Brian, Craig & Michael for going to bat for me on the financing. I was not compensated in any way for this review, just genuinely surprised by a car sales process that didn't fit the stereotypical mold. Curt Pehrson

June 12, 2015

Curt- Thank you for taking the time to relay your recent experience. It is a pleasure to serve you any way we can. Your positive feedback is an immeasurable tool for the entire staff, and will be shared in upcoming meetings. We are incredibly proud of Julia, Aaron, Brian, Craig and all the people here, that make this dealership family possible. So with that being said... Welcome to the family! Curt, you do have friends at Lexus North Shore. Thank you again for your kind words and feedback about our store. If you should have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to call me, Mike Wandrey, General Sales Manager at my direct line 414-540-9262. Mike Wandrey General Sales Manager Lexus North Shore 414-228-9000 michael@lexusnorthshore.com

Excellent Dealer

by from North Prairie, Wi |

Joe is a excellent manager and understood the customer with time restraints in the car buying process. Short and sweet and to the point. Fourth car purchased from North Shore. Excellent.

June 12, 2015

Thomas, Thank you for car #4, and I look forward to serving (when you are ready) with car #5! Joe is an excellent manager, you will not find a more transparent, goodhearted man and boss. It is a true pleasure to work by his side. If you have any questions, I will be more than happy to help. Mike Wandrey, General Sales Manager of Lexus North Shore. 414-228-9000 or michael@lexusnorthshore.com Thank you again, Mike