Jack Safro's Lexus North Shore

Used 888-329-4575
Service 888-216-6770

Always the BEST!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

As usual our experience with our new Lexus 350 RX was the best. This was our seventh Lexus from Saffro and it just seems to get better and better. Dealing with Chad Jahn made it an easy and a perfect experience, with every detail promised being taken care of efficiently and right on schedule. He makes it hassle free and could not be nicer to deal with. it was a pleasure dealing with Craig in finance, who was extremely organized and very personable. Having Matthew being available to answer and solve technical questions on the car was like the frosting on the cake! If you are looking for a Lexus, there is only one place to go and only two experts to deal with!

Best Customer Service Ever!!!!!

by from Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin |

I recently leased my 5th RX 350, what a easy process. From the initial letter from Mr. Palimisano to my picking up my vehicle up on Saturday, July 26th. everything was five-star. My initial contact was Nancy Gierke what a wonderful salesperson, she did not miss a beat. Her unbelievable follow through to her accomodating my schedule was truly outstanding and most appreciated. My next contact was Craig Banker in your Finance Department, what a nice young professional man you have working for you, all the paperwork was ready and ready to be signed, it probably took a total of 20 minutes, which is remarkable My last contact was Brett Maple, he really knows what he is doing, even though this is my 5th Lexus RX350, he still treated me like it was my first. He taught me a few things that I didn't know before. Lastly,they forgot to put on my trailer hitch receiver. I live approximately 65 miles north of your dealership and your staff is giving me a loaner to use and then dropping my vehicle off when it is fixed.....now that is customer service at its' finest. You have done a wonderful job with your customer service education and you should be congratulated. Thank you Mr. Palimisano

THE BEST!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

From start to finish this dealership has been exceptional in every way! I had Nancy as my sales woman...she was easy to talk to, understood what I was looking for, and made me feel comfortable being a woman looking for a car! I would recommend asking for her, especially if you'd had as tough of a time at other dealerships, and sales people like I had in the past! She worked so hard to get me the exact car that I was looking for, and stayed in contact with me the entire process as the car was on it's way here! As soon as the car arrived Brett, Craig, Gene, and the entire team were professional, but fun to work with! The buying process was relaxing, and easy! They taught me all the functions and electronic capabilities of the car making me feel confident as I left that I knew what I was doing! As far as my car, I got a beautiful IS 350, pearlescent with the flaxen interior...I'm in love! The dealership was so sweet to hook me up with tinting the windows and making it perfect! I love the cars features, style, and have gotten so many compliments! They all were exceptional-I would recommend them to everybody! I couldn't have asked for a better day, or better place!

Great Sales Experience!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Nancy Gehrke really made the sales process! From the meet and greet through all her help after the sale. She was friendly, professional, and more than willing to go above and beyond for my wife and I. We had been to a few Lexus dealers before and were quasi impressed. She was honest and willing to do whatever was necessary to make us comfortable and fair in the sale of the RX 350. With a new marriage and a child on the way it was refreshing to have the process be less stressful than the others. Defiantly will be recommending her to our friends and family and anyone taking the time to read this review!

Fantastic sales team

by from Whitefish Bay, WI |

Chad Hahn has sold me 4-5 cars over the years. He is an exceptional salesman. His knowledge of the product is superb and he always goes out of his way to make sure I am happy/satisfied. He makes the purchase process easy and has always answered every question I have had on the vehicle. He is the best car salesman I have ever dealt with, hands down.

great experience, very happy was what i needed, to

by from Milwaukee Wi |

i had, the best experience ever, when purchasing a vechicle from a dealer i didn,t expect to even purchace a vechicle on that day. I was browsing around looking at inventory,when a pleasant sales lady came out to greet me, her name was Nancy Gehrke, very nice and pleasant most of all very knowledgeable .like i mentioned i was thinking of purchasing right away, but after nancy walked me through the features of the different models. i was sold right away ,i felt like i new her my whole life,she made me feel comfortable and new what my situation was before purchasing and what was the best option for me. the management staff was also great. thank you. I will purchase my next car from here.

Right car, right time, no problems

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Chad Jahn made such a great impression in 2112 when we bought an RX 350 that we returned to him for help in replacing our second car. Chad had the right car for our needs and interests, and worked diligently to make sure we were able to purchase it. Chad is highly respected by his peers and particularly at the dealership, so we had no problems in making needed adjustments to make our Dream Car a dream come true. Chad made sure we knew every one at the dealership, from service to the top, to have confidence in our choice. His introduction to Marc Bardi, Service Consultant, proved precient when a problem occured with our RX 350 before closing on our newest purchase. I knew to call Marc and he had the situation under control at the difficult time of 6:pm on a Friday night. Two such remarkable, knowledable people in this dealership helped me to realize that excellence isn't just a goal, but is indeed the standard for the dealer. I doubt I will deal with anyone else for car need, from repairs, replacements to new purchases, in the future. I have made referrals to this dealer before, now I just hand people Chad's card, knowing he will get them the care, service and attention they need.

Excellent service and sales TEAM

by from Milwaukee,WI |

LEXUS Northshore has been the BEST in sales and service since their start more than a decade ago. Everyone works as a TEAM from the sales people to the service techs. The follow-up by all is exceptional which not only makes you feel valuable but also as a friend in their world. I will note Chad Jahn in sales and Mark Bardi in service are TEAM players who value the LEXUS experience!

A Firsr Time Buyer

by from Cudahy, wi |

Extremely happy with salesperson, Chad. I believe I received a good deal on the car with no pressure whatsoever. Chad went through every detail of the car with me including setting up my Blue tooth option and programming my garage door opener. Very pleasant experience.

Great Deals And Very Friendly

by from Green Bay, WI |

I purchased a Acura TSX and I couldn't be more excited. Great deal and the salesmen and everyone including the receptionist was very nice and friendly. I was very much informed about everything I needed to know about my new vehicle. I'll definitely continue to do business there.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Muskego, WI |

I worked with Justin Jeske and purchased a 2013 Lexus RX 350. I traded in my Lexus 2005 RX 300. I was so pleased with my first Lexus, no other make or model could compare. The entire staff was personable, professional, and courteous. I felt so welcome there. I especially enjoyed the specialist's demonstration of new features and was grateful I could return and get more helpful hints from him in the future. I also really enjoyed purchasing that special SID Pin Stripe! I highly recommend this dealership.