Infiniti of Coconut Creek

Service 888-214-4193

The New Infiniti of Coconut Creek

My experience at Infiniti of Coconut Creek

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

My consultant, Marcus Herrera was fabulous! I live about 90 miles from the dealership, so our communication was by phone, text and email. In fact the deal was made this way, prior to ever leaving my home. Marcus sent me pics of the vehicle (more than what was on the website) and answered all of my questions and went far above what most would have done. Our family has purchased/leased 6 Infiniti's and this was by far the best experience! I commend Marcus for his professionalism and dogged determination to make sure my needs were met!

Outstanding!!!

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

Classy service... The Sales department and Auto service staff (Steve Sellick, Jason, William, John and Dan) were very attentive to my needs. They made buying my new Qx60 a stress free experiencing... Absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!

Service department

by from Coconut creek fl |

Troy Neel was great .. Quick and friendly service .. Would recommend to get your vehicle serviced there and see Troy .

Troy Neel of Infiniti of Coconut Creek is the best

by from coral springs fl |

Troy Neel of Infiniti of Coconut Creek is the best....the best dealer in south FL hands down

Sean D (Delray Beach, FL)

by from Delray Beach, FL |

I initially brought in my 09' g37 coupe for a routine transmission service and to have a general "check up" appointment to make sure all was ok, since I just recently bought the car. I met with Steve Bussius who was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable about these cars. As it turned out, I didn't need the service with the mileage the car had. He had his tech show me a few minor things that they recommended repairing in the near future and were at a reasonable cost. They could have easily done the service for the fee and I wouldn't have even known better. I consider their service Dept honest, fair and very qualified. They also happen to have a very nice waiting area for those who prefer to stay and wait, complimentary coffee, water, etc... I would definitely recommend Steve B at Coconut Creek Infinit to anyone needing repair work. Sean D. Delray Beach, Fl

July 25, 2015

Thanks for the recommendation Sean! We appreciate your business.

The best!!

by from South Florida |

Steven Fisher is the best!! Not only does he make sure my car is well taken care of every service visit, he takes it a little further and make every visit personable. I've stopped by several times and dealt with other service reps and their level of service and commitment just doesn't compare to that of service provided by Steven. He's definitely the best there and if my car can take it, I'll always wait to deal with only him.

July 14, 2015

We appreciate your business and your review!

Maintenance service

by from Boca Raton, FL |

called to make an appointment for service and they told me to come in half hour. The service consultant Dan, greeted me right away upon walking in and was very efficient in getting my car in for service. The car was done as it was promised, on time. Can not ask for more. Thank you Dan.

July 8, 2015

Thank you for coming to us with your service needs.

Best Service In The Land

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

I have owned four Infinitis, one G37S and three FX's. Currently driving a 2013 FX37. One reason I keep coming back is Infiniti makes a great automobile. The other is that I have never experienced the high level of service I consistently receive at Infiniti of Coconut Creek. My Service Advisor, Steven Fisher, always treats me like royalty....as if he genuinely cares about the customer. I always have a loaner offered to me regardless of the time the car will be tied up in service. This is of major importance, as I am an IT Engineer and I never know when a client is in urgent need of my service. The car is always completed when promised, parts arrive quickly, I easily get an appointment when necessary and, even without an appointment, I am taken care of immediately. Of course, I always get a follow up call to ensure I am satisfied. The Lexus dealer across the street could take a lesson from my Infiniti dealer. That is why my wife's next care will probably be an Infiniti, not a Lexus. Incidently, their detailing is tops, and very price competitive. I have only praise for them; Quite unusual when commenting on a car dealer.

July 8, 2015

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business.

Terrific place

by from Miami, FL |

Wow. Such nice, pleasant people. Everyone treated us with respect and were so helpful. Steve in Service and Joey at the body shop were terrific. Thanks.

July 6, 2015

Great customer service is what we strive for so we're happy to hear you were so pleased.

Satisfied service customer

by from Boynton Beach, Fl. |

I made a last-minute appointment to have my 10,000 mile service done ....When I made the appointment, I was told to ask for Troy. I drove up to the store and was greeted right away. In no time flat, my car went in for the oil change, alignment and several other things that needed to be done. My work was done quickly, my car was washed and vacuumed and returned to me in less than an hour. Troy was great and very personable. It was so easy!

June 16, 2015

We're glad to hear you had such a great service experience. We appreciate your business and your review!

Great experience good customer service

by from Wellington, fl |

Excellent service sale team was willing to work with me to get my Qx60 and was able to take my expiring lease from me

June 11, 2015

Thank you John! We appreciate your business and your kind words. Hope you are enjoying your Qx60!