Infiniti of Coconut Creek

Service 888-214-4193 Service 888-214-4193

The New Infiniti of Coconut Creek

My experience at Infiniti of Coconut Creek

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

My consultant, Marcus Herrera was fabulous! I live about 90 miles from the dealership, so our communication was by phone, text and email. In fact the deal was made this way, prior to ever leaving my home. Marcus sent me pics of the vehicle (more than what was on the website) and answered all of my questions and went far above what most would have done. Our family has purchased/leased 6 Infiniti's and this was by far the best experience! I commend Marcus for his professionalism and dogged determination to make sure my needs were met!

Exceptional service!

by from Coconut creek, fl |

Ive had horrible past experiences at car dealerships, so i was nervous arriving at coconut creek infiniti. Thats when i was pleasently greated by Moe! He changed the way i think and feel about the car buying process. He helped me find exactly what i was looking for, and gave me the best deal possible! He is truley a nice, helpful, and honest man. I highly reccomend him if your in the area looking to lease or finance a beautiful infiniti!

January 29, 2016

Hello, Deanna! At Infiniti of Coconut Creek, we understand the car buying experience can be stressful. We make it our priority to ensure our customers are comfortable during the process as well as leave happy and satisfied! I am so pleased that we were able to provide you with just that. Enjoy your new Infiniti! We look forward to seeing you again!

SALES DEPT

by from MIAMI FLA |

MICHAEL URREGO I WAS THIER YESTURDAY AND CAME WITH A NEW LEASE FOR A SUNDAY HE WAS A HAPPY GUY AND EXPLAIN EVERYHING THAT WARRRENHENRY INFINTY GM ISSMAT COULDNT EXPLAIN IT SO I CALL COCONUTCREEK AND CALL THIS GUY MICHEAL CAME IN INTRODUCE ME TO THE FINANCE MANAGER SHILIA AND EXPLAIN WHAT TEAR 1,2,3,4,5 MEANS WHICH THE OTHER INFINTY DEALER COULD NOT SO IAM SO HAPPY I WENT TO THIER TKS AGAIN MICHAEL I WILL BE SEND TWO NEW CUSTOMER EVEN IF THEY HAVE TO DRIVE 80 MILES LIKE I DID GLYSETTE AND RAY PIEDRA

January 23, 2016

Good morning, Gylsette! It is so wonderful to hear that you had such a great experience with us at Infiniti of Coconut Creek! It is always a priority to make sure our customers are happy and full understand their vehicle. You were in great hands with our team. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Enjoy your new ride!

Sharon

by from Coral Springs FL |

I am considering a QX60 and went to Infiniti of Coconut Creek. The salesman who helped me was Michael Urrego who was very knowledgeable and helpful and never made me feel pressured in any way. The sales manager, David Fox, was great as well. I have to say it was a very pleasant experience. I would highly recommend Mr. Urrego to anyone looking for an Infiniti.

January 21, 2016

Good morning! I'm thrilled to know that you had a positive experience with us at Infiniti of Coconut Creek! You were in great hands with Michael and David! We look forward to seeing you in the near future. That QX60 is calling your name!

Fantastic Experience

by from coconut creek florida |

I had a great experience the staff was very friendly the facilities were excellent and top notch and the inventory was great not to mention I was received an excellent deal for my automobile

January 20, 2016

Hi there! I'm thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us at Infiniti of Coconut Creek!You were in great hands with our friendly staff! They do a wonderful job. Best part is you got a great deal! That is always our goal. Enjoy your new ride!

Service for my infiniti q50S

by from miami, fl |

Great experience while i waited for my car to get serviced. I stopped by and brought my pooch with me and the experience couldnt be better and the customer service was exceptional, my dog also had a great experience!

Outstanding!!!

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

Classy service... The Sales department and Auto service staff (Steve Sellick, Jason, William, John and Dan) were very attentive to my needs. They made buying my new Qx60 a stress free experiencing... Absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!

Service department

by from Coconut creek fl |

Troy Neel was great .. Quick and friendly service .. Would recommend to get your vehicle serviced there and see Troy .

Troy Neel of Infiniti of Coconut Creek is the best

by from coral springs fl |

Troy Neel of Infiniti of Coconut Creek is the best....the best dealer in south FL hands down

Sean D (Delray Beach, FL)

by from Delray Beach, FL |

I initially brought in my 09' g37 coupe for a routine transmission service and to have a general "check up" appointment to make sure all was ok, since I just recently bought the car. I met with Steve Bussius who was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable about these cars. As it turned out, I didn't need the service with the mileage the car had. He had his tech show me a few minor things that they recommended repairing in the near future and were at a reasonable cost. They could have easily done the service for the fee and I wouldn't have even known better. I consider their service Dept honest, fair and very qualified. They also happen to have a very nice waiting area for those who prefer to stay and wait, complimentary coffee, water, etc... I would definitely recommend Steve B at Coconut Creek Infinit to anyone needing repair work. Sean D. Delray Beach, Fl

July 25, 2015

Thanks for the recommendation Sean! We appreciate your business.