Toyota of Bedford

18151 Rockside Rd, Bedford, OH 44146

New 888-790-2629 New 888-790-2629
Used 877-549-0576 Used 877-549-0576
Service 877-875-7608 Service 877-875-7608

It's Better In Bedford, Toyota of Bedford!

2012 Highander

by from Fredericktown OH |

We purchased a 2012 Highlander in January 2015 and Rebecca Burr was our sales person. We actually drove up to see a different Highlander than the one we ultimately purchased, but are very happy with the outcome. The whole experience was hassle free, and kudos to Rebecca for knowing the inventory and showing us the vehicle we purchased. Could not have been an easier experience and will go to Rebecca again next time we need a vehicle and highly recommend her for anyone who like hassle free and easy car buying. Twila Allison

Toyota of Bedford & Bryan Martin the Best in Town

by from Garfield Hts., Ohio |

We had a great experience in buying a 2016 Camry from Toyota of Bedford. We had emailed them on a friday night, letting them know we would be in on Saturday. Our sales rep, Bryan Martin, met us at the front desk and took us outside to look at all the Camrys available. He was patient with us as we decided on the best vehicle for us. Bryan helped us with our trade in and we believe that we got a great deal.This is our third Toyota, and will recommend Toyota of Bedford and Bryan Martin to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Wonderful Assistance

by from Orange Village Ohio |

I purchased a 2016 Toyota Avalon last week and was having trouble trying to program my Navigation system and Entune. I came back to the agency and was introduced to Tom Cargill. He did an outstanding job of educating me regarding all of the ways to program the systems. He patiently answered all of my questions and by the time he was through, I felt very confident in using all of the multimedia in my new car. A big THANK YOU to Tom Cargill for all of his help. I really appreciated it.

Bedford of Toyota-Great!

by from Chesterland, OH |

Best experience in buying a new car we ever had. Our Salesman Peter Jacobs was awesome!

Buying or leasing

by from Beachwood, Ohio |

I have been dealing with Toyota Bedford for years. Peter Jacobs has been my salesman for all my purchases and leases during this time. He has always negotiated the best possible deal and been most helpful in creating a great experience. If you want a salesperson to work with that has your best interests in mind, Peter is the one to ask for. With Peter, your purchase or lease doesn't end when you drive out of the showroom in your new car. He periodically follows up to make sure all is well. If shopping at Bedford Toyota, I would suggest working with Peter Jacobs

straight to the point

by from Garfield hts, Oh |

Sandi Williams was great. She was direct & straightforward. She listened.

terrible trade in time, still no check sent

by from Eastlake, Ohio |

I traded a car in on February 4th through Autotrader at Toyota of Bedford, the sister store to Mercedes. Antonio was saleman. I was told that I would receive a check in 5-7 days. I called the salesman on Friday the 12th after 8 days had passed and did not reach him. I called another man who deals with autotrader trade ins and all he told me was the paperwork gets sent to Mercedes down the road to finish up. I called Mercedes and spoke to a woman who looked up my transaction and she tells me it will be 1-2 more weeks until I get my check. I asked for her manager and she transfers me back to Toyota (why does her boss work at a different location) and someone takes my information down and says they will look into it and call back. Today is Sunday and I still have not heard back from that individual. I called back and left a voicemail on the GM's voicemail (no response). I sent an email in to Mercedes on Friday night and actually heard from a sales manager named Ty on Saturday around 1:00pm. Ty is actually one of the few people who sounded like he genuinely understood why I was upset and claimed he would get back to me on Monday. He can't tell me anything until Monday though but I am told that I can not receive my check until they have the memorandum title for the car. Had I know the check would have taken 2-3 weeks instead of 1 week, I would have gone somewhere else. In addition, had I been making a sales call about a car, the voicemails I left would have in all likelihood been returned quickly. it is very frustrating to contact so many people and receive no reply but when I want to buy a car, I can't get people off my back.

does not want the sale

by from Macedonia, OH |

Worked with me til it came down to financing then never heard from them again!

Great car buying experience

by from Broadview Heights, OH |

I had the best experience shopping for a car at Toyota of Bedford. Everyone was very friendly. We were helped by De'Andre who made the whole process actually fun to the extent that we decided not to even look at other dealerships and just go ahead and close the deal. De'Andre was attentive, responsive, and very helpful. I would highly recommend stopping there if you are on the market for a car.

Truly Exceptional Salesmanship

by from Parma, Oh |

I was in the market for the new 2016 Tacoma. After shopping around to other dealerships, no one was able to find the exact truck I wanted and I didn't have the time to wait to have one built from the factory. The salesman from Bedford not only found the exact truck I wanted but had it delivered in a very short amount of time. His expertise made it really nice and easy to work with him on locating the vehicle and even easier buying it. I'm glad I choose him to be my salesman and after this experience, I wouldn't go anywhere else for a new or used vehicle. I will be recommending him to family and friends.

Toyota of Bedford responded to this review

December 30, 2015

Andrew, Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate your business and are grateful you chose us to make your purchase. We hope you are enjoying your beautiful new Tacoma. Welcome to the TOB Family!