Brian Bemis Ford Hyundai Mazda

Service 866-414-1387 Service 866-414-1387

Good. Better. Bemis.

Disappointed

by from Mason City, IA |

On their website it features "special internet pricing", but when I requested it not I did not get a price. What I got was Tony Martino asking me if I had questions about the car. So I asked the standard questions and asked again about the price. Tony got back to me with a pictures of an autocheck (since the online autochecks were down on their website) but still no price. I really liked the car, however, and started to work with Tony to get financing since I live a decent bit away. After the loan was approved and we were setting up a time for me to go down and get the car (he insisted on going almost immediately because he wanted to puff up his sales for March) he suddenly stopped getting back to me. I found out days later after contacting him in another way that he sold the car without so much as a thought of letting me know or care that I had to take a vacation day from work to get to the dealership before the end of the month. Incredibly rude customer service. Tony Martino wasted far too much of my time. I know that the stereotype is that car salesman are bad, but the folks at Brian Bemis certainly live up to their infamy. I recommend everyone to stray away and find a more respectful dealership. I

oil change

by from Sycamore, IL |

I called, showed up 10 minutes later and they got me in immediately. They went over recommendations, and finished up. I appreciate quick service, since I never know my schedule. Thank you for being open on a Saturday and excelling at customer service! I will definitely be back!!

Brian Bemis Ford Hyundai Mazda responded to this review

March 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are happy you are satisfied with the service provided for your oil change. We look forward to having your business again!

great shop

by from sycamore ill 60178 |

chris mendosa is there when I need help I come in help with things on the car and i had a problem with car he took the car let me have a loaner and I was on my way I had oppointment with v a i made it with 10 minuets to spare LOVE U people

Great Service

by from Marengo IL |

Thank you Brian Bemis Ford for the great service. Chris Mendoza was very helpful and courteous. He really took the time to walk me through all my options with purchasing my tires. Thanks again and remember customer service counts!!!

Great Service Department, Ask For Jay!

by from Sycamore, Il |

I was new to the area in '06 and had heard good things about Brian Bemis from locals so I gave them a try. I have never been steared wrong on things as simple as an oil change, to brakes, you name it. It didn't even matter that I bought my cars elsewhere, they treated me with respect. Jay Wilkerson is a huge reason in that treatment and is extremely personable and throughly explains the how and whys when a repair is needed. Let's face it, car repairs suck, but I never feel that Jay is taking me for a ride. Keep up the good work Jay and Brian Bemis! I always refer you to my friends.

Top Notch Service

by from Naperville |

First off, I would like to thank Chris Mendoza for a easy and credible service visit. Chris explained the issues thoroughly, and made sure I was taken care of immediately. Definitely returning when necessary, and hopefully will deal with Chris again.

Excellent service and dealership

by from cary, il |

I've been coming to Bemis since 2006. Purchased Honda and Hyundai vehicles from Bemis, have 2 Fords serviced at Bemis. Had best purchase prices for the Honda and Hyundai, 600 or more under invoice in both cases. Service always does job right, on time, and stands completely behind repairs - Jay in service is great Actually it was Jay that really sold me the Hyundai. Recommend seeing him if a Hyundai needs service. Cars always cleaned after service, for me look like new again. Putting another way I drive 40 miles to get service performed at Bemis. Will continue to be one of their customers!

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Clare, IL |

I always take my Hyundai Santa Fe to Brian Bemis Ford for service. My recent visit there was for a leak of some sort of green substance. Mark Lankford got my vehicle right in immediately and the problem was fixed same day! I was also pleasantly surprised they washed my car for me too. Thanks Mark Lankford for the great service!

Great Customer Service

by from Dekalb,IL |

I had to take my car in for routine service and I had the pleasure to work with a gentlemen Chris Mendoza he was very helpful in resolving my needs and made a few suggestions that will help me keep my car on the road longer. Brian Bemis overall has always been a great place to do business. Keep up the good work!

Great Services Dept.

by from DeKalb |

Great service Department. Jay Wilkerson advises what repairs are needed and let's us decide what we want to do without making us feel pressured. We have always had great service getting our car in and out quickly and the job done right the first time. Great team !!