Schmelz Countryside VW Saab

Service 866-627-8488

Family owned and operated since 1966

Great Customer Service

by from Woodbury, MN |

I leased a VW Jetta from Schmelz Countryside VW. My salesperson was Christine Bakken. She was wonderful to work with and made everything very easy. I love my Jetta!

VW SALESMAN CHRIS COHEN HELPED US HE WAS GREAT

by from SAINT MICHEAL MN |

CHRIS COHEN WAS GREAT. HE WAS FAST AND KIND. HE WAS THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU FELT YOU KNOWN HIM ALONG TIME

Love my VW CC.

by from Forest Lake, MN |

I just bought a VW CC and love it. Christine Bakken was great to deal with. I highly recommend asking for her.

VW Lease

by from Minneapolis, MN |

First time leasing a car. Very friendly and helpful service.

No hassle car purchase

by from Blaine, MN |

The staff at Schmelz VW made my recent car purchase go more smoothly than any I have had to date! My salesperson, Christine Bakken, gave me a friendly greeting, downloaded lots of helpful information about the Jetta Sportwagen TDI, and negotiated the price of the car via email to save me time. Three other individuals teamed together with Christine to help negotiate the car price, test drive the vehicle, procure financing, and give me a quick tutorial on the amazing technology package that comes with the car. Seriously...buying a car has never been made easier. You can tell the store manager really cares about the customer and it shows throughout the entire Schmelz team.

straight forward

by from Saint Paul, MN |

I've had all kinds of experiences while car shopping, from extremely knowledgeable to wondering how people have a job, from friendly to incredibly pushy. I just bought a car from Chris Nadig at Schmelz VW, and I'd say he was extremely helpful, friendly, and patient. It was a very painless experience and he always tried to find the answers to my most difficult questions.

1st time new car buyer that needed lots of help.

by from Scandia, MN |

I am a first time car new car buyer and didn't really know what I was doing. But Greg the salesman at Shmelz countryside went out of his way and spent the time to explain the process of buying a new car and took the time to help me find the best vehicle for me. Also Tim in the finance department did a great job and got me approved at a unbelievable rate through Volkswagen credit. I would highly recommend to go the Shmelz countryside Volkswagen of Maplewood, if you are a first time new car buyer and talk to Greg O'Neil!!

Great dealership

by from River Falls, WI |

I traded in a vehicle with Greg and purchased a certified used VW. He's a great sales rep for the dealership, very attentive and not aggressive in sales at all. He Listened to my needs and concerns and helped in every way he could to make my deal an easy transaction. Would buy from the dealership and Greg again - thanks so much!!

best service ever

by from Pierre, SD |

I had the best service ever from the start to the end and the whole facility was impressive. thanks for making it a good buying experience.

Outstanding Mission Support Keeps Me Coming Back

by from Mineapolis, MN |

When I came back to Minnesota in 2005 I was looking for a place to service my '91 Vanagon and since then I have had, in my opinion, nothing but excellent support. Since I have purchased two Jetta TDI's and keep the Vanagon on the road. Scott Sprecher was outstanding in helping me purchase my '13 Jetta TDI as was Tom in finance. Both went the extra mile. I can not say enough about the service department in handling the challenges my 22 year old Vanagon can present at times. I have total confidence in Jon, Shevaun, Ceaser, and Nick in service as well as the entire technical staff who work on my Vanagon. Not to forget Peter and the entire staff in parts and Kathi in customer support. It is the day to day efforts of the staff at Schmelz that keeps me coming back