Patrick Subaru

3 Elm St, Shrewsbury, MA 01545

New 888-949-2898
Used 866-413-8316
Service 877-468-1394

When you business with the Patrick family, You Do Better!

Always a pleasure

by from Dudley, MA |

I a WRX from Patrick in 2009 and a Tribeca in 2011, and have all of my service and maintenance done by their service department for both vehicles. Luke Latham in sales made both purchases absolutely positive experiences. I have recommended him on numerous occasions and wouldn think about buying from anyone else. Brenda Ocasio in service and the rest of the service department is straightforward, accommodating, and helpful with appointment I have.

One of the best car-buying experiences I've had.

by from Leicester, MA |

I've been buying cars for 40 years, and my experience at Patrick Subaru was one of the best ever. No pressure, great price, and a welcoming atmosphere make for a wonderful experience. From the minute I walked in the door for my first test drive to the minute I drove off the lot in my new Forester, I felt very comfortable and at ease. Frank was great to work with and took all the time necessary to make sure I knew everything I needed to know about my new ride. I will definitely return when my wife's ready to trade in HER vehicle next Spring, and I would highly recommend Patrick to anyone wanting a great car-buying experience.

Buying a car made easy

by from Whitman, MA |

Buying a car made easy, it's that simple. Just traded my 2014 Forester for a new 15 Outback. I found the seat in the Outback more comfortable for my back (big time back issues). The Patrick's along with their management staff and of course Tri made it very easy. I highly recommend them to all of my friends and family.

Great Experience!

by from Boylston MA |

I went to Patrick Subaru looking for a Forester but after test driving an Impreza I decided that was the better option for me. I worked with Phil S. and it was a very pleasant experience, he took the time to tell me about every detail of the car and was very knowledgeable about the products he sells. I had to wait for the car to arrive as it was not on the lot however I got a call when it arrived. I worked the Rob B. during the finance part of the transaction and he too was very pleasant and made it a quick and easy process. I will definitely go back to Patrick Subaru when I look for a new vehicle in the future!

Friendly & Efficient

by from Ashby, Ma |

The wife and I just purchased our first new car and it was a 2015 Subaru Outback (Premium Trim). The experience was wonderful. The service was quick and the whole process was hassle-free. They gave us a fair deal on our trade and worked with us to structure a monthly payment that worked for our budget. The entire experience was quick for we were under a deadline to pick up the kids from school. They got everything completed within a few hours and we drove home in our new red Outback. A special thank you to Nathan Goodro, our sales consultant for being so efficient, friendly and easy going. His friend Luke (and co-worker) was friendly and helped fill in conversation while Nate was doing paperwork. Luke still insists that he won the Boy Scout Derby back in the day.....

Awesome experience With Phil at Patrick Subaru

by from North Grafton. MA |

Today I got my second Subaru from Phil Sheridan at Patrick Subaru, and it was an AWESOME experience! Once again, the whole process was easy and fun. Phil knows everything you need to know about all the cars and he makes shopping and buying simple and exciting! This was my second time at Patrick dealing with Phil and I would HIGHLY recommend that anyone looking at getting a car goes to see Phil and the Patrick Subaru team. Thanks Phil! I couldn't be happier with my new Forester!!!

Amazing experience with Phil at Patrick Subaru

by from North Grafton, MA |

Phil Sheridan is by far the best car sales person I have ever dealt with. He is friendly, courteous and extremely efficient. Buying my first Subaru from him was totally painless and exciting and I will in future always return not only to Patrick Subaru but specifically to Phil. Thank you Phil and the Patrick Subaru team!!!

Thrilled with my purchase.

by from Holyoke, MA |

Just recently purchased my Subaru WRX STI from Patrick Subaru and I could not be happier. Phil Sheridan made the entire experience easy and fun. I know I walked out with a great car and I thank Phil for making the car buying process so smooth and easy. I highly recommend anyone looking to purchase any Subaru whether new or used to go to Patrick Subaru. You will not be disappointed.

Test Drive

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

Very bad experience. I went hoping I could test drive a Subaru legacy and guess what they dint even show a picture of the car. A sales person turned me down by saying that I wont get the financing that I want and asked me to approach the bank before even showing/explaining about the car. I will never visit this dealer again nor will buy a Subaru.

Used Car buying experience

by from Hopkinton, MA |

Jason and Al at Patrick Motors provided amazing service and support during our car buying experience here. They were committed to making sure we were happy with our ultimate purchase and did all they could to make that happen. While working through some unique challenges, they went above and beyond to help get us in the car we wanted. I appreciated their great communication and willingness to ensure a positive resolution and outcome. We love our new car and they have followed up to make sure we are happy - and we are. Thanks Patrick Motors!

Patrick Subaru - Great Experience...In a Legacy!

by from Milford, MA |

I've been a fan of Subaru's since a family member rented one and have been waiting since then to get into one. On May 27th I decided to part ways with my current vehicle, an '09 Nissan Rogue I purchased used in July 2012. Initially I was not too certain that we'd be able to work a deal since I stilled owed on the Nissan and wasn't sure what value I'd get in trade for it. I sat with Steve Rivo, Sales Manager, and explained that I was interested in a 2014 Legacy if we could work a mutually agreeable deal on Nissan. After taking a look at Nissan Steve felt confident that we could make a deal and get me into a Legacy. I also worked with Keith Renaud, Sales Consultant, who accompanied me during my test drive and thoroughly went through all of the vehicles safety features, equipment functions etc... Upon returning from the test drive with Keith, Steve had all of paperwork for the proposed deal ready. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they'd take the Nissan in trade, payoff the remaining amount with some additional in my favor towards the Legacy. Essentially, at the end of the deal I ended up in a new 2014 Legacy for only $2.00 per month more than I was paying on the 2009 Nissan! The whole process went so smooth in fact that I ended up taking the Legacy home that same day and leaving the Nissan! The whole process, including all of the RMV paperwork etc...took less than 4 hours! I can't emphasize how pleased I was with the efficiency in which the sale was handled, the excellent financing options they provided and in general the overall professionalism and friendliness of Steve, Keith and the other employees at Patrick Subaru. In short, if you're looking for a friendly "no pressure" buying experience from some folks who know Subaru's and can help you get into the right one for you...look no further than Patrick Subaru. -S. Hart. Milford, MA