Patrick Subaru

3 Elm St, Shrewsbury, MA 01545

New 888-949-2898
Used 866-413-8316
Service 877-468-1394

When you business with the Patrick family, You Do Better!

Always a pleasure

by from Dudley, MA |

I a WRX from Patrick in 2009 and a Tribeca in 2011, and have all of my service and maintenance done by their service department for both vehicles. Luke Latham in sales made both purchases absolutely positive experiences. I have recommended him on numerous occasions and wouldn think about buying from anyone else. Brenda Ocasio in service and the rest of the service department is straightforward, accommodating, and helpful with appointment I have.

Used Car buying experience

by from Hopkinton, MA |

Jason and Al at Patrick Motors provided amazing service and support during our car buying experience here. They were committed to making sure we were happy with our ultimate purchase and did all they could to make that happen. While working through some unique challenges, they went above and beyond to help get us in the car we wanted. I appreciated their great communication and willingness to ensure a positive resolution and outcome. We love our new car and they have followed up to make sure we are happy - and we are. Thanks Patrick Motors!

Patrick Subaru - Great Experience...In a Legacy!

by from Milford, MA |

I've been a fan of Subaru's since a family member rented one and have been waiting since then to get into one. On May 27th I decided to part ways with my current vehicle, an '09 Nissan Rogue I purchased used in July 2012. Initially I was not too certain that we'd be able to work a deal since I stilled owed on the Nissan and wasn't sure what value I'd get in trade for it. I sat with Steve Rivo, Sales Manager, and explained that I was interested in a 2014 Legacy if we could work a mutually agreeable deal on Nissan. After taking a look at Nissan Steve felt confident that we could make a deal and get me into a Legacy. I also worked with Keith Renaud, Sales Consultant, who accompanied me during my test drive and thoroughly went through all of the vehicles safety features, equipment functions etc... Upon returning from the test drive with Keith, Steve had all of paperwork for the proposed deal ready. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they'd take the Nissan in trade, payoff the remaining amount with some additional in my favor towards the Legacy. Essentially, at the end of the deal I ended up in a new 2014 Legacy for only $2.00 per month more than I was paying on the 2009 Nissan! The whole process went so smooth in fact that I ended up taking the Legacy home that same day and leaving the Nissan! The whole process, including all of the RMV paperwork etc...took less than 4 hours! I can't emphasize how pleased I was with the efficiency in which the sale was handled, the excellent financing options they provided and in general the overall professionalism and friendliness of Steve, Keith and the other employees at Patrick Subaru. In short, if you're looking for a friendly "no pressure" buying experience from some folks who know Subaru's and can help you get into the right one for you...look no further than Patrick Subaru. -S. Hart. Milford, MA

Phil is awesome!

by from Ashland, MA |

I just bought a new Subaru Crosstrek from Phil and the experience was awesome. He is very knowledgeable about the vehicles, plus he's a super friendly and easy going guy. Best of all, there was very little hassle getting the price I wanted since I had already done my research on what I should be paying. I highly recommend doing business with Phil and Patrick Subaru!

Patrick Subaru wasvery helpful

by from Enfield CT |

Very Helpful The back up camera gave out on my 2012 Forester after 2.5 years (still under warranty). My local Subaru dealer had difficulty finding the right camera and were somewhat less than helpful in going the extra mile in getting things right the first time. I called up Patrick Subaru where I bought my car (at a very good price) and my salesman Tri Le was very helpful in researching and finding out the right part number. Brenda from service knew the people at my local dealership and she worked hard with her service manager so that my local place would know the right part number for replacement. The helpful people at Patrick Subaru enabled my local dealers to finally replace the part. I's working well now. They offered to replace the camera at Patrick if my local guys couldn't, but all's well now. Thanks much!

Great experience, great customer service

by from Holden, Ma |

I had a great experience at Patrick Subaru. My first time buying a car through a dealership/ anything over $5,000. I stopped by Patrick on a Sunday, not expecting them to be open. What dealership is open on a sunday?! Huge convenience as I work most weekdays/Saturdays. As I was walking around, Al Pagliarulo came out with a very friendly approach looking to help me out. I told him what I was looking for, and from there he invited me inside so he could look through the database to see if they had what I was looking for. They didn't have exactly what I had in mind, but only better! I had been approved at my bank for a loan that wasn't going to help me much. Al was confident that I could do better through them, and he was right. I was originally looking for a car with around 70-90,000 miles and the price range of $11-13,000. He showed me some numbers that I couldn't refuse to try for approval. I ended up with the EXACT car I wanted (Newport Blue Impreza 5 door) with lower miles (50,000), newer year (2010), less interest rate than my bank approval, and also ended up with the ideal monthly payment in the end (with a 5yr/ up to 100,000 mile warrantee). Once all went through with the bank on Monday, Al contacted me and said that we were all set and the car would be ready next morning for signing/pick up. I was afraid that when I went in to sign for the car, there would be some kind of change or bad news. Either with payments, interest rate, approval etc. At that moment, I texted Al and he set my mind at ease, stating nothing had changed. Phew! I guess I was expecting a nightmare, but that never happened. On Tuesday morning, I went in, and signed my paperwork with Rob Bernier. Rob was a huge help too. He explained to me my options for warrantee, and giving his advice for what would be best for me. Overall, this was a great experience and hope to deal with these guys when I buy my next car. I will happily refer them to my friends and family.

extremely happy

by from milford, ma |

i was extremely happy with this dealership, i started out at two other subaru dealerships and was treated like i didn't even matter, no deals, nothing for my trade in, even though they emailed me the GREAT DEALS they supposedly had, but once i showed up they played stupid!!! i had already done all my homework on the vehicle i wanted, so after the second dealership that didn't want to sell me a car, i went to PATRICK SUBARU and as soon as i walked through the door i was immediately greeted by Jason, who set me up with Frank Wilcox and from that moment on it was smooth sailing, Frank went out of his way to get me the best deal possible and the most for my trade in!!!! This is my first Subaru and my first brand new car I've ever purchased!!!! I LOVE THIS CAR!!! i left there thanking Jason for the experience and pretty much hugged Frank for being so easy to deal with!!! also Rob the finance guy was great to deal with!! all around the best car buying experience I've ever had!!!!! i can only select 5's on the survey but i give you all 100% no lie! thank you very much for making me a subaru owner!!!!! Jason Whitaker

Phil ROCKS!

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

Phil is totally awesome! I am not a fan of high pressure sales and the general 'car dealership' feeling but there was none of this when working with Phil. He is completely approachable and infinitely patient. My brother-in-law (who should be granted an honorary PhD in haggling) was acting as somewhat of a 'buyer's agent' for my husband who was buying the car. Without going into great detail I can just say that at one point I really did want to crawl into the corner in a fetal position and make it all go away since my brother-in-law was being fairly...thorough. Phil expertly interacted with the 3 of us (all VERY different personalities) and maintained professionalism - all in a very good-natured way. As an aside, I am a veterinarian and love animals. Phil has the most awesome picture EVER on his desk of his dog Dakota and cat Brady in an embrace. I mean....how could you NOT want to buy a car from a guy with that picture on this desk?! In all seriousness, Phil made what could have been one of the worse experiences of my life a really painless experience. YOU ROCK PHIL!!!

Great Experience

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

Can't say that going out and buying a car is tops on my list of fun things to do. But my experience at Patrick Subaru made the process about as painless as I could hope for. The people that I dealt with for the most part were Specialist Phil Sheridan and the owner Jason Patrick. Both were very informed, accessible and absolutely straight forward. I got a good vehicle that I'm very pleased with and a fair deal with my trade-in. Would go back for another vehicle for sure. May even go back just to say 'hi'.

Great Service!

by from Southbridge MA |

I first came to the dealership in 2010 to purchase my first ever Subaru. I walked in the lobby and was greeted by Luke Latham who asked me the usual what was l looking for? Here is where it wasn't usual and why I have since bought a second Subaru and recommended two people to go to the dealership and they now own Subaru's. Luke did not give me the usual 9 hour dealer run around. I told him what I was looking for a Legacy however I was not 100% sure what the different models where about. Luke drove two different Legacy's down from the upper parking lot and parked them next to each other so I could look at the differences in the models for myself. I was blown away! I selected the car I wanted and we went for a test drive. During the drive he went through the whole car for me. Option, Packages, how everything worked. He knew the car! I bought it right away! When the time came for my next Subaru an Impreza I had nothing to consider. I called the dealership and setup and appointment with Luke and I brought a friend who was interested in purchasing a WRX we received the exact same excellent customer service I expected. My time was not wasted, I did not feel pressured and I got the car I wanted. Mean while I watched Luke coordinate his time between customers including my self. I was going for a test drive another customer was coming back from one and yet at no time did I have to wait for Luke's time to be free. It was impressive to watch. I love the product but a good product can get lost with out great customer service and I definitely got that at Patrick Subaru it's where I will buy my third Subaru. Denis Gagne

trying to buy one of their cars

by from Fairfield vermont |

tryed to trade my car for one of their cars and I live 250 miles away,I tryed to have them give me a miniuum amount for my car by kelly blue trade in value so I could bring a bank check with me so that I would not have to drive 8 hours twice and they offered me a $1000 less then low book,so it was their way of saying we don't want any thing to do with you