Hooman Toyota of Long Beach

Used 877-853-5604
Service 855-245-2069

Awesome Service

by from los angeles |

Picked up my 2011 prius and has been running beautiful! they had a large inventory on their prius's, which i couldnt find at other dealerships! They also have a fast and conveneint service department where my oil changes do not take longer than 45 minutes and not to mention that i get oil changes for free because i purchased a car from them, Def Recommended!

TACOMA OWNER

by from long beach, ca |

from the time i went in, i got that pushy, "used car lot" feel would not buy anything from this dealer

Parviz Dadrass

by from Long Beach, CA |

Just bought a great looking Rav4 from Hooman Toyota! Got a great deal with great service from Bijan, Mike and Tarrah! Mr. Massey, the leasing manager, and Edwin, the finance manager, were also a great help! No high pressure and lots of good information. Hot chocolate and popcorn too!

Service Dept

by from Santa Monica |

Clean facilities, the service team was very polite and didnt rush me at all. they got my oil change done within 45 minutes and had donuts and coffee which was awesome! they also give you free car washes when your car is done being serviced so it always works out well :)

Customer service

by from Los Angeles |

i bought a Toyota Rav 4 from them, however, initially i was looking for a black one, but changed my mind to wanting red. Most of the dealerships didnt have it, but Hooman Toyota did, they dealer traded one for me and i finally got because red is not held a lot in stock! they were very nice and polite, made sure if i needed any thing and showed great customer appreciation!

Great Buy

by from Los Angeles |

Awesome customer service, dealership was very clean, staff were very polite and patient, especially our salesman Reza! we had a hard time getting financed due to my credit score being low, but they were able to get me approved and my payments were in my ball park, happy purchase

Great and Persistent Dealership

by from Los Angeles |

I enjoyed purchasing my Toyota Rav 4 from here because they were very calm and def not pushy during the whole sale, i checked out a few dealerships before and they were just trying to make a sale off me. I got the exact payments i was looking for and it everything turned out the way i wanted it to, Happy Buyer :)

repairs

by from Los Angeles, CA |

my car was having transmission problems and i brought it over to their service repairs area for them to fix it and because they knew i bought my car from their they gave a a loaner car. Im happy with their customer service because the whole process took around 30 min from the time i dropped my car off. after like 3 days i went back and switched my loaner car which was FREE because i had the vip package.

Im so happy with my purchase!

by from Long Beach, CA |

From the moment I walked onto the lot, I was treated with professionalism and care. I felt that Julie was able to quickly understand my needs and show me what I wanted without wandering all over the lot. Closing the deal was work but I felt my input was considered. Most importantly, the team didn't try to sell me anything I didn't want. We moved on to the paperwork and made the deal happen. They even redid the paperwork when I changed my mind! Im solo happy with my purchase!

Outstanding people!

by from Long Beach, CA |

Outstanding people! Highest rating possible! We believe in Hooman Toyota! Rico, Tarah & Ben were an exceptional team! Thank you so much!

I would recommend

by from Long Beach, CA |

Courteous service. Greg was my salesperson. He was friendly and knowledgable about the Toyota cars he is selling. I would recommend him to others.