Hooman Toyota of Long Beach

Used 877-853-5604
Service 855-245-2069

Awesome Service

by from los angeles |

Picked up my 2011 prius and has been running beautiful! they had a large inventory on their prius's, which i couldnt find at other dealerships! They also have a fast and conveneint service department where my oil changes do not take longer than 45 minutes and not to mention that i get oil changes for free because i purchased a car from them, Def Recommended!

Parviz Dadrass

by from Long Beach, CA |

Just bought a great looking Rav4 from Hooman Toyota! Got a great deal with great service from Bijan, Mike and Tarrah! Mr. Massey, the leasing manager, and Edwin, the finance manager, were also a great help! No high pressure and lots of good information. Hot chocolate and popcorn too!

Service Dept

by from Santa Monica |

Clean facilities, the service team was very polite and didnt rush me at all. they got my oil change done within 45 minutes and had donuts and coffee which was awesome! they also give you free car washes when your car is done being serviced so it always works out well :)

Customer service

by from Los Angeles |

i bought a Toyota Rav 4 from them, however, initially i was looking for a black one, but changed my mind to wanting red. Most of the dealerships didnt have it, but Hooman Toyota did, they dealer traded one for me and i finally got because red is not held a lot in stock! they were very nice and polite, made sure if i needed any thing and showed great customer appreciation!

Great Buy

by from Los Angeles |

Awesome customer service, dealership was very clean, staff were very polite and patient, especially our salesman Reza! we had a hard time getting financed due to my credit score being low, but they were able to get me approved and my payments were in my ball park, happy purchase

Great and Persistent Dealership

by from Los Angeles |

I enjoyed purchasing my Toyota Rav 4 from here because they were very calm and def not pushy during the whole sale, i checked out a few dealerships before and they were just trying to make a sale off me. I got the exact payments i was looking for and it everything turned out the way i wanted it to, Happy Buyer :)

repairs

by from Los Angeles, CA |

my car was having transmission problems and i brought it over to their service repairs area for them to fix it and because they knew i bought my car from their they gave a a loaner car. Im happy with their customer service because the whole process took around 30 min from the time i dropped my car off. after like 3 days i went back and switched my loaner car which was FREE because i had the vip package.

Im so happy with my purchase!

by from Long Beach, CA |

From the moment I walked onto the lot, I was treated with professionalism and care. I felt that Julie was able to quickly understand my needs and show me what I wanted without wandering all over the lot. Closing the deal was work but I felt my input was considered. Most importantly, the team didn't try to sell me anything I didn't want. We moved on to the paperwork and made the deal happen. They even redid the paperwork when I changed my mind! Im solo happy with my purchase!

Outstanding people!

by from Long Beach, CA |

Outstanding people! Highest rating possible! We believe in Hooman Toyota! Rico, Tarah & Ben were an exceptional team! Thank you so much!

I would recommend

by from Long Beach, CA |

Courteous service. Greg was my salesperson. He was friendly and knowledgable about the Toyota cars he is selling. I would recommend him to others.

Stay so far away from this place

by from Long Beach Ca |

STAY AWAY from this business, Hooman Toyota in Long Beach! I bought a car from there and it was the worst mistake in my life! They try to pretend they care about their "customers" and want to give you the "best service" but what they really do, once they have your money, is lie, steal and forget who you are. I was a total victim of their scandal by the Owner Rayan, Sales manager Julie and Finance manager Bobby. BUYERS BEWARE! Julie the Sales manager, is extremely pushy. If you are a first time buyer or don't know your Rights, you will be taken advantage of just like me. She used my personal information without my permission and kept telling me she would "fix my credit" so I can get a loan. I didn't ask or want that. Then Bobby the Finance manager lied to me telling me I can't drive my car off the lot unless I buy GAP insurance. I didn't want GAP. I was also told I had to leave a BLANK personal check for "good faith" to towards my down payment on my car. I now know, that is illegal too. Bobby and Julie both told me, my new car would be under my friends name just for "paperwork" but when I come back they will change it to my name. I didn't know at that time, THAT IS illegal. They SIGNED my name on my check that was NOT TO BE USED but and claimed it was an error. When I requested my money back and wanted to return the car, no one returned my calls or even looked at me when I went back to the dealership. They were "busy with clients". I took my compliant to Rayan, Co-Owner, and he's even worse! He NOT ONLY laughed at my frustrations, but shrugged it off and said, "what do you want me to do?" I told him, give me my money and take the car back, I was lied to and he told me sorry there was nothing he can do. I talked to the Customer Liaison, and she never returned my call or would come down from upstairs to speak with me, everyone was told all concerns were to go through Rayan whenever I tried to speak with anyone else. I now realize this is a SCAM and I have been a victim, just like those horrible stories I've heard. My family and friends and I have been buying Toyotas for DECADES, But not anymore. Hooman Toyota has destroyed all the good trusting representation of Toyota I've ever had and my friends and family's. Take your business elsewhere when buying a vehicle, Toyota doesn't care and allow this corruption because all they want is your money!