Hooman Toyota of Long Beach

4401 Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90804

New 888-218-3831
Used 877-853-5604
Service 855-245-2069

Stay so far away from this place

by from Long Beach Ca |

STAY AWAY from this business, Hooman Toyota in Long Beach! I bought a car from there and it was the worst mistake in my life! They try to pretend they care about their "customers" and want to give you the "best service" but what they really do, once they have your money, is lie, steal and forget who you are. I was a total victim of their scandal by the Owner Rayan, Sales manager Julie and Finance manager Bobby. BUYERS BEWARE! Julie the Sales manager, is extremely pushy. If you are a first time buyer or don't know your Rights, you will be taken advantage of just like me. She used my personal information without my permission and kept telling me she would "fix my credit" so I can get a loan. I didn't ask or want that. Then Bobby the Finance manager lied to me telling me I can't drive my car off the lot unless I buy GAP insurance. I didn't want GAP. I was also told I had to leave a BLANK personal check for "good faith" to towards my down payment on my car. I now know, that is illegal too. Bobby and Julie both told me, my new car would be under my friends name just for "paperwork" but when I come back they will change it to my name. I didn't know at that time, THAT IS illegal. They SIGNED my name on my check that was NOT TO BE USED but and claimed it was an error. When I requested my money back and wanted to return the car, no one returned my calls or even looked at me when I went back to the dealership. They were "busy with clients". I took my compliant to Rayan, Co-Owner, and he's even worse! He NOT ONLY laughed at my frustrations, but shrugged it off and said, "what do you want me to do?" I told him, give me my money and take the car back, I was lied to and he told me sorry there was nothing he can do. I talked to the Customer Liaison, and she never returned my call or would come down from upstairs to speak with me, everyone was told all concerns were to go through Rayan whenever I tried to speak with anyone else. I now realize this is a SCAM and I have been a victim, just like those horrible stories I've heard. My family and friends and I have been buying Toyotas for DECADES, But not anymore. Hooman Toyota has destroyed all the good trusting representation of Toyota I've ever had and my friends and family's. Take your business elsewhere when buying a vehicle, Toyota doesn't care and allow this corruption because all they want is your money!

by from Long Beach, CA |

Josh, Jeffrey, and Mark were helpful even though we had to pull the car from a satellite lot where it was quintuple parked. Appreciate their good spirits.

Good Service Dept.

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

I have my 2012 Prius serviced here every 3 months for its maintenance oil changes and any other things it needs. Their service dept. is very friendly and professional, it doesnt take longer than 40 minutes to do my oil changes and its a lot better if you make an appointment because you will be in n out quick! Ask for Eddie when you go in, very friendly and knowledgable, especially with Prius'. Also free car washes whenever you want, awesome! great service dept.!!

I am very happy.

by from Long Beach,CA |

Just purchased my 2013 Camry LE best price of any dealer with a bit of negotiation of course. See Maz he even picked me up at my home nice guy helped me work a lease deal at an unbelievable monthly payment. It's a good car I am very happy.

I recommend her to any customer.

by from California |

Julie Wang was a wonderful consultant who helped me my needs by finding a good and reasonable first car. She expressed enthusiasm in this process, and even helped my parents fix their credit. What i admire most is that she went beyond what was required. She went the extra mike and I recommend her to any customer.

Very good service.

by from California |

Very good service. He helped us with everything and explained everything step by step and I would gladly recommend him to my friends and family.

Was very pleasant

by from Long Beach, CA |

Michael O, Was very pleasant and great to work with. He was personable and met all our needs and wants in our new Toyota FJ Cruiser

by from Long Beach, CA |

Just got my dream car!!! Much Love to Julie Wang for helping me out !!!!! + VIP complimentary treatment for my new car for free for life... Thank you Hooman Toyota Scion for my scion FRS .. Best Deal

Personable service!

by from Long Beach, CA |

Personable service! I fell assured that I will be satisfied with my purchase, and all my concerns will be addressed.

I'm super picky :)

by from California |

Bijan was quite charming and persistent and would not let walk away. In the end, he gave me a sweet deal I could not refuse. The rest of the sales staff were great, including Mohammed who very patiently showed me the car I finally wanted. I'm super picky :)