Hooman Toyota of Long Beach

Used 877-853-5604
Service 855-245-2069

Camry & Tacoma

by from Long beach |

I bought a Camry and a Tacoma from here, i ended up trading in my '97 Camry and put it towards the down payment for my new Camry and payments ended up being pretty fair, their overall service is great and very friendly and professional, they also give free car washes which is awesome.

WATCH OUT FOR THEIR BAIT/COME IN TACTICS

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Communicated via e-mail on a pre-owned car advertised thru CARS.COM. The internet mgr (Wayne) responded with a quote. I made it to the dealership same day driving 100 miles b&f. Took a test drive and when we sat down to work out the numbers, I was told that the quote was for a different vehicle. In no way, during the e-mail comm was there a mention of a different car. The price they wanted to sell the car I came in for was $2,500 more plus taxes and other fees. Wasted more than 3 hours plus gas expense with this dealership. BTW, while there, was subjected to delay tactics where the sales guy would excuse himself to talk with someone and leave us waiting for long periods of time. I was even accused of being unreasonable and that I should have known that the quote was a mistake!!

by from long beach |

good service and parts department, i get my 2011 prius serviced at Hooman Toyota and i am always quickly in n out. They have convenient and fast service and Wayne Leblanc my service advisor is awesome and has always took care of me! thye also always have the part i need in stock, overall Thums up

Fast Service

by from los angeles |

Fast and convenient service and great customer service, everytime i visit their service department i am not there longer than 45 minutes for my average checks ups such as oil changes and such. I also purchased my 2011 Camry from Hooman Toyota and it has been running great ever since. Very friendly service and sales staff that always get me anything i need!

great place to buy a car

by from huntington beach, ca |

Spoke to Fred....very helpful. Will definitely recommend dealership to my friends.

Great Customer Service

by from Tarzanna,CA |

Called for my uncle he was looking for 2004 Honda Civic Fred was really helpful and looked into the car information for me. I am still looking but will Def go back to Hooman Toyota in the future.

Good Service

by from West Los Angeles |

Excellent service department, very fast and convenient and give you complimentary loaner vehicles when you need one! Eddie Aranda is always my service advisor and hes nothing but helpful every time. Always takes care of me and my car with anything that needs to be done! great service team, def recommended.

Convenient

by from Los Angeles |

I get my Toyota Prius serviced here every 2 to 3 months and also get my car washed every week, which is free when you buy a car from Hooman Toyota. i get awesome treatment and their customer service is phenomenal! their service department is highly convenient and get it done pretty quick! sometimes it takes a lil bit of time to get my car washed due to a lot of customers especially in the morning, but you cant beat free car washes!

Wonderful!

by from downtown los angeles |

I had a great buying experience from Hooman Toyota. Got the exact deal i was looking for, i was not hasseled at all by any of their sales representatives and found the exact model, color and features i was looking for! they also have a great service department which is reliable and convenient and their customer service is a 5 star all around.

Reliable Service Department

by from Los Angeles |

Great service department, i own a 2010 Toyota Prius, which i purchased at Hooman Toyota and it has been running great, i have not had one problem with it and i get treated with the best customer service everytime i get my car serviced at their service department! very fast moving and convenient service department, they always tell you exactly the problem with the car and never sugar coat anything or lie, i also bought my other 2009 Toyota Corolla from Hooman Toyota and have been always getting it serviced there, great staff and extremely reliable.