Devan Infiniti

26 Commerce Drive, Fairfield, CT 06825

New 888-221-6937 New888-221-6937
Used 888-364-3886 Used888-364-3886
Service 888-423-1804 Service 888-423-1804

Discover the Devan Advantage Where Satisfaction Comes Standard.

Awfull customer service!!!

by from Stamford, CT |

I went to the dealership to get quoted for a used q60 that they had in inventory and never heard from them. They barely let me test drive the car. I went a second time to test drive it and they did not let me drive it and told me I was going to burn their gas!!!! Not helpful at all. The manager is very rude. I really had an awful experience and I won't recommend shopping at this dealership. If you want a better experience I recommend going to another infiniti dealership of the area.

You are crazy if you do not come to this dealer!!!

by from Someplace, CT |

Honest, caring, respectful and the best dealer around. I have been going to this dealership for over a year and the amazing service has never changed. They take the time to explain services without pressuring you to do it there. I would buy an Infiniti just to come to this dealership. Simply the best!

Do not trust this dealership

by from Fairfield |

Took our G37x for Devan Infinity forrepair. Still waiting for car after 1 month. It will probably take two months. They do not return calls. No support for customers. Be aware when dealing with them.

So impressed

by from Waterbury, CT |

I bought a used Infiniti from another dealership. I wanted an extra key and only Infiniti can do it. On the car faxe for my vehicle the previous owner always brought it here. So I called all of the Infiniti dealerships in the area for pricing n Devan was the best. I brought my car there and told them I wanted the key as well as a few problems I noticed. The fixed a bunch of stuff under the factory warranty and washed my car inside and out!!! The also sell a package free oil change for the entire time you own the car for 200!!!! I mean come on how can you beat that!!!! I love this place!!!!