Avon Auto Brokers

Avon Auto Brokers

159 Memorial Dr., Avon, MA 02322

Used 877-570-2633

Over 25 Years as New England's #1 Choice for High Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles!! 350+ in Stock!!

satisfied customer

by from boston,ma |

You guys are wonderful!! this is my second purchase and i am very satisfied. Please keep doing such a great work, you work with your customers to make them happy not just to get their money.

very thankful

by from Boston,ma |

Avon auto was able to find the car very car that I wanted in one day. When I first stopped at AAB to buy a car they didn't have the car that I wanted. They were able to find the one I wanted in one day. Matt was professional, pleasant,and very helpful in the entire process. So far I have been happy with all aspects of this purchase. I would advise my friends to use AAB when looking to buy a new or used car.

Great Purchase

by from Boston, Massachusetts |

I just purchased a White Toyota Corolla S yr 08 and I'm very satisfied with it. The only thing is I can't drive it really in the snow which I expected when I picked the car, so that's my fault. Other than that it runs perfectly!

Great service

by from Lawrence, MA |

The wait and attention did not exceed excellence however it was great and made something possible. Overall I am satisfied and most likely will return when I am ready for an upgrade.

Friendly car buying experience

by from Brockton, MA |

Clean, friendly environment. Would purchase from them again in the future.

great experience

by from Boston,ma |

at a great experience purchasing a car from Avon Auto Brokers is specially being serviced by Matt wanted to service managers and finance managers he was very helpful and helping me that ain't what I wanted you would look for a car that I was asking for it and he got it for me I will recommend Avon to anyone especially my friends thank you

had a good experience with Avon

by from Boston mass |

just purchased a car from Avon a month and a half ago my experience was very good and everyone was helpful especially mat Matt made sure that everything that I needed was taking care of my experience with Avon has been or than good excellent thank you

Very satisfied

by from Randolph MA |

My name is scott Shamburg me and my grandmother donna brogna bought a 2006 bmw 325xi over the summer. We were very pleased with the service we got at avon auto brokers. The people there were very friendly and we got a great deal on the car. I would Highly recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to check out avon auto brokers!

Great Buying Experience

by from Agawam, MA |

Working with the folks at Avon Auto Brokers was a pleasure, especially after having been burned by another dealership that tried to lead us into a bad deal. In all honestly, I was put off by the pushy woman who made our initial appointment because she wouldn't let us get a word in edgewise, but as soon as I had my first phone conversation with our salesman, Jay, I knew it was going to be okay. When we got to the dealership I forgot all about that woman's rudeness to the point that I still gave them 5 stars for customer service. I felt comfortable and relaxed through each step of the process and truly felt like our satisfaction was a priority for them. The owner, Dana, took great care of us and was especially attentive. It took us almost 2 hours to get there from where we live, but we'll make the trip again in a heartbeat if we should need another quality used car! Thanks guys!

Not to Happy

by from Quincy mass |

I had just purchased a Maxima from the Brockton dealership and had the car less than two weeks when my oil light came on. I took the vehicle to the Avon location to have it serviced I spoke with a guy who insisted that when I purchased the vehicle that the oil was changed. I told him that was not so for there was a oil change calculation sticker right on the front windshield in the upper left corner. At that moment a gentleman came over and introduced himself as Dana and assured me that my oil would be changed immediately. Dana also noticed that I didn't have an inspection sticker and guided me to a place where he assured me that I could get a inspection sticker for my vehicle. After meeting Dana about my concerns he handled the whole situation with much concern and professionalism. So if there are any problems or concerns with your vehicle purchase from Avon Auto Brokers ask for Dana and he'll save you a lot of negative energy so you can drive away HAPPY.

Best Ever Dealer

by from Quincy Mass |

Was driving by this dealer and noticed a Nissan Maxima that caught my eyes. I pulled in and from the time I got there Mr. Robert Gave me the professional help I needed to get financing on the vehicle. When I got home in less than an hour he was on my phone giving me instructions to come back to the dealer when I am ready. Fare to say I went the next day and picked up my new vehicle. Mr. Robert never put any pressure on me about the purchase and I would say to anyone who wants to purchase a vehicle in the near future to stop by 985 Belmont street in Brockton and ask for Mr. Robert again thanks for the memorable experience. #RobertIsTheBest Cheryl