Avon Auto Brokers

Avon Auto Brokers

159 Memorial Dr., Avon, MA 02322

Used 877-570-2633

Over 25 Years as New England's #1 Choice for High Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles!! 350+ in Stock!!

satisfied customer

by from boston,ma |

You guys are wonderful!! this is my second purchase and i am very satisfied. Please keep doing such a great work, you work with your customers to make them happy not just to get their money.

A great exxperience

by from Brockton, MA |

Very professional and thorough. I dealt with Matt & Louis, who were very busy but still gave me 100%. Everyone went beyond what we had expected, and I have done business with other dealers in the past. I also had the opportunity to meet Dana, the owner, and he addressed all my concerns and had my car ready when promised.

Great dealership

by from Cranston, RI |

Recently bought a beautiful BMW M6 from the Brockton location. Great service, everyone is very polite and helpful. They also have an incredible inventory. If you're within a 100 miles and are looking to buy a BMW or a Benz, I really consider checking these guys out.

Great experience

by from Boston,mass |

Awesome,awesome place ! Loved my experience from beginning to end.Would recommend avon auto brokers to anyone looking for a quality luxury car.

So easy!!!!

by from Weymouth, ma |

I was looking for a quality used car online and came upon Avon Auto Brokers completely by accident and I am glad I did! I found the perfect car for me and the process was easy and affordable! I will check them out next time I need a car as well!

Fantastic Experience!

by from Easton, MA |

Bought a beautiful Mercedes-Benz in super condition. The team at Avon Auto Brokers worked to get my deal done. Happy with my experience and my car. I would recommend these guys in a heartbeat!

Very Responsive!

by from boston, ma |

I simply had a question and was pleasantly surprised by the responsiveness and non-pushy nature of their reply - thanks Avon!

Great Experiece

by from Canton MA |

I am very pleased with my purchase experience with Avon Auto Brokers. As soon as I submitted an inquiry on their web site, I was contacted and had an appointment set up. I went to the Brockton location and was given great customer service by Matt and Louis. Matt was able to acquire a loan for me the next day and he was very diligent in trying to find me the best rate. They are willing to walk you through the entire process and assist you in any way. I would recommend this dealership for your used car purchases.

Good service

by from Dorchester |

Great guys to work with, got a good deal & low interest rate

car buying review

by from rhode island |

I was satisfied with the complete service I received at Avon Auto.I would recommend them to friends.

by from scituate ma |

I was off to a bad start when the auto I bought had a water pump failure on the second day of ownership. These things happen. This equipment failure rendered the car inoperative. I called the dealership and was told a tow truck would come pick it up and that they would cover the cost of a rental car. It was made relatively simple to deal with this misfortune. Following this, while still under the 3 month warranty, the heater fan began making a squealing noise. Within a few days I was able to get an appointment to have this fixed. Other than that the car is clean and runs fine. So, though I can't say it was a perfect experience, I can say that when things went wrong they were there to right them. Let's face it, when dealing with a used car things can go wrong. What was important was that the dealer was good for their word, and backed their warranty with prompt service. Menny Mitoulis is a good no pressure salesman and Tommy Mariano is on top of service. Thanks to both of them for the follow through.