Auto Haus on Velp

1280 Velp Ave, Green Bay, WI 54303

Used 888-411-3608 Used 888-411-3608

"I want to be your car dealer for life."

Very friendly, great location, super experience?..

by from Green Bay Wi. |

Can't say enough how comfortable Bradley made us feel during the process of purchasing my vehicle?.very welcoming on the phone as I initially called to seek information, and helped ease our minds on quality of the Edge. I walked in a stranger, and walked out a friend?.that's exactly how our experience at Auto Haus has been?.with no hesitation we will return to Bradley for our next auto purchase. Thank you Bradley for great service! I will also be returning there for the servicing of our vehicles?wasn't aware they did simple car-care there, very close to home?

August 23, 2014

It's an Honor to be "Your car dealer for LIFE!"

Thanks for your help today, Bradley!

by from New Holstein, WI |

Wow! I was impressed with Bradley, the owner. I called AutoHaus because I was inquiring about a car that was previously listed on their website. To give some background, my car was recently totaled because someone crashed into me in a roundabout. I?ve been dealing with the insurance company who is using a past listing of AutoHaus as a comparable vehicle to mine. I called to ask some information about that specific vehicle. Bradley was SO friendly. He answered my questions and even offered additional help. He ran my vehicle?s info through his software program and gave me information showing the value of my vehicle. This will be very helpful as I deal with the insurance company. I asked Bradley how I could repay him. He said ?Smile at Somebody Today?. I?m very impressed! I wouldn?t hesitate to buy a car at his dealership! Thank you, Bradley, for helping me out today.

February 6, 2016

Thanks for the Kind Words Karen "The Golden Rule" isn't just a statement it is a way of Life here :o) Enjoy Your Day!!

Auto Haus on Velp is a great place!

by from Rhinelander, WI |

From the moment I walked in the door I knew I was in the right place! Popcorn machine in the waiting room and old dog laying on the floor :) Before I even made the 2+ hour drive down to test drive my car, Brad had everything taken care of for me. I totaled my old car and was looking for something very specific with a very tight budget. Brad understood that I was in the middle of an insurance claim and only had my rental for a week so we did most of the deal over the phone. Not once did he try to sell me something different or add things I didn't want or need. He was very good at getting a hold of me via text message (which i prefer) but never bothered me like other dealerships. The car I bought had some work done and Brad even showed me copies of the repair bill! It was nice to see proof of all the work done and the date it was completed. No surprises so far. Hope this car lasts me many years but if not I will definitely look to buy from Auto Haus on Velp again!

February 7, 2016

Thanks for the Smile Kim and Chris and Enjoy your Suby, I know the previous owner did!!

Bradley really will be my car dealer for life!

by from De Pere, Wisconsin |

Purchasing or selling a car have never been a great experience before, but working with Bradley at the Auto Haus made it so much more enjoyable than I ever could have imagined! His knowledge, professionalism and personality were second to none. I'd recommend you stop here before going somewhere else. You may be very pleasantly surprised!

January 24, 2016

Thank You Rebecca!!! Life is good treating others as if I'd like to be treated :o)

Auto Haus on Velp Takes care of it customers

by from Shawano, WI |

Bradley and his staff have gone above and beyond to help make the car buying experience easier and a lot less stressful. I have bought 5 vehicles from him and will recommend Auto Haus On Velp to anyone and everyone! Thank you Bradley!

January 24, 2016

Thanks Mr Miller Sir!!! Life is good treating others as if I'd like to be treated :o) Say Hi to your fabulous family for me

thanks for my nice new truck..

by from green bay ,wi. |

We had a great buying process. Justin and Brad are a good set of guys to make the process quick and easy as possible as they will bend every which way to get everything processed for you ...Thanks Auto Haus....

January 23, 2016

Enjoy and Thank you !!!

Great Service

by from Green Bay, WI |

Bradley made the process so easy. I cringe just driving by car dealerships because I don't the best credit. Bradley worked with my husband and I and got us a great deal. We finally have a suitable second vehicle for the family.

January 24, 2016

Thanks Erika and Enjoy!!!!

Awesome dealership. Made care buying very easy

by from Green Bay, Wi |

Bradley the owner of the Auto Haus went out of his way to make my buying experience easy, and pleasant. He took care of financing as well as finding the vehicle that was right for me. And made it all very easy. I highly recommend the Auto Haus. They went above and beyond all expectations. Than you Bradley and the Auto Haus.

November 4, 2015

Thanks Michael! We are in the Relationship Business and are always Happy to Help!! Have a Great Day and Enjoy your Truck Bradley "Your car Dealer for LIFE!"

Poor Service

by from Chicago Illinois |

Was very interested in making a purchase in the near future. Was speaking to Bradley via email when he stopped responding to emails completely. A whole week has passed and still no reply after sending yet another email. Yes I could make the 3 hour drive there but with service like this, why bother!

November 4, 2015

Sorry for the hiccup. I have looked at all spam and junk folders and don't have anything that is incomplete. I'm in the business to sell cars and would always take care of a customer. I'm still happy to help simply email Bradley@autohausonvelp.com and cc Jeana@autohausonvelp.com and we are sure to get it. If you don't receive a repond within 24 hours please call me at 920-499-7872 option 1 Thanks

Great Service, Wouldn't go anywhere else!

by from Green Bay, WI |

My car broke down and I needed a new one and so my friend recommended me to them. I was skeptical at first, but I had no idea at how friendly both Justin and Bradley could be. They worked with me and helped me pick out a car that I enjoyed! I will be going back to there again!!!

November 4, 2015

Thanks Zack We are Always Happy to Help Enjoy Bradley, Justin and Jeana "Your Car Dealer for LIFE!!"