1280 Velp Ave, Green Bay, WI 54303

Used 888-411-3608

"I want to be your car dealer for life."

Very friendly, great location, super experience?..

by from Green Bay Wi. |

Can't say enough how comfortable Bradley made us feel during the process of purchasing my vehicle?.very welcoming on the phone as I initially called to seek information, and helped ease our minds on quality of the Edge. I walked in a stranger, and walked out a friend?.that's exactly how our experience at Auto Haus has been?.with no hesitation we will return to Bradley for our next auto purchase. Thank you Bradley for great service! I will also be returning there for the servicing of our vehicles?wasn't aware they did simple car-care there, very close to home?

August 22, 2014

It's an Honor to be "Your car dealer for LIFE!"

auto haus review

by from Green Bay, WI |

Excellent customer service. Everything was pretty much straight up and honest. Had my vehicle inspected by a very well trusted local auto repair shop, and it was clean. I have turned down several potential purchases based on their inspection from other dealers. Never had the impression that they were anything but straight up and honest.

Amazing Experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

I recently purchased my second vehicle from Bradley and Jeana at Auto Haus. They do a wonderful job and made my whole experience easy and painless. I left feeling like all of my questions were answered and very comfortable with my choice and will always be back! I should probably add that everyone there is extremely knowledgeable including the mechanics. I enjoyed my experience and highly recommend checking out Auto Haus to anyone that is car shopping. Overall great place to do business with!! Thanks Auto Haus!!

June 26, 2015

We Love Love Love what we do Libbi Thank You So much for the nice compliment. Enjoy your "New to You" Fabulous New Car!!!

Ausmins Car Buying Experience

by from Green Bay WI |

Bradley really does want to be your car dealer for life! For years I heard this statement but now I have been blessed with the best car buying experience! The team at Auto Haus worked fluidly to deliver the greatest results. There really is a dealership that cares about getting you into your new ride...Auto Haus on Velp!! I will definitely be back!!

June 26, 2015

Thanks Bill! and Thank you for the many referrals. We love making dreams come to reality. Have a Great Day!! Sincerely Your Car Dealer For Life!

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Ventura, Iowa |

I drove all the way from Iowa to get my Jeep Grand Cherokee. The first time I spoke with Bradley he was at home and on his cell and he made it seem like I was a family friend calling to check in. The biggest word I think of is 'comfortability' when bought my Jeep. It's scary sometimes making a big purchase, but they made it easy and comfortable for me. I highly recommend going through the Auto Haus if you're in the market for a new car. They made it easy and seamless for me.

June 26, 2015

Thank you for the compliment Dean. When you run a business with Integrity it pays off ten fold!! Integrity Quality Respect Real and Fun are some of the qualities you can expect from myself and my team at the Auto Haus

New car

by from Green Bay wisconsin |

All I can say is these guys go above and beyond for their customers, Made the buying experience very easy. Walked in as a customer and now I found the only place in Green Bay I will get a car.

June 26, 2015

Thanks Jason!!! Have a Great Day and keep sending your friends Sincerely Your Car Dealer for Life!!!

Awesome experience

by from Green Bay,WI |

Staff was extremely friendly and found us the perfect vehicle!!

June 26, 2015

Awesome what a Great Description! and its even more fun as an action. We take care of our customers and in turn our customers take care of us!! Win Win!!

Ford F250

by from Sturgeon Bay WI |

Excellent car buying experience was a pleasure to work with Bradley and Jeana super friendly people and great to deal with sure made us feel welcome. Wish all car dealerships were as friendly to work with as Auto Haus you will not be disappointed.

June 26, 2015

I love selling to Smiley People! Smiles are contagious so I think I'll keep doing what I'm Doing!

Great Service, Outstanding Experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

Had a no hassle, great experience purchasing my new car with low mileage.

August 23, 2014

Thanks Dan its always a pleasure taking care of you and your lovely wife!!! Have a Great Day

Honest and Dedicated

by from Green Bay, WI |

I am so pleased with the service I got from Brad. He made buying a new car easy, fun and hassle-free. I have never had as good as an experience with any other dealership as I did here. I highly recommend Auto Haus on Velp!

Thanks Stefanie!!!

by from Green Bay |

Great service, lots of fun to work with, nice selection of cars and great prices. Bradley and Jeanna make the buying experience great!

Team Auto Haus!!