1280 Velp Ave, Green Bay, WI 54303

Used 888-411-3608

"I want to be your car dealer for life."

Very friendly, great location, super experience?..

by from Green Bay Wi. |

Can't say enough how comfortable Bradley made us feel during the process of purchasing my vehicle?.very welcoming on the phone as I initially called to seek information, and helped ease our minds on quality of the Edge. I walked in a stranger, and walked out a friend?.that's exactly how our experience at Auto Haus has been?.with no hesitation we will return to Bradley for our next auto purchase. Thank you Bradley for great service! I will also be returning there for the servicing of our vehicles?wasn't aware they did simple car-care there, very close to home?

August 22, 2014

It's an Honor to be "Your car dealer for LIFE!"

Great Service, Outstanding Experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

Had a no hassle, great experience purchasing my new car with low mileage.

August 23, 2014

Thanks Dan its always a pleasure taking care of you and your lovely wife!!! Have a Great Day

Honest and Dedicated

by from Green Bay, WI |

I am so pleased with the service I got from Brad. He made buying a new car easy, fun and hassle-free. I have never had as good as an experience with any other dealership as I did here. I highly recommend Auto Haus on Velp!

Thanks Stefanie!!!

by from Green Bay |

Great service, lots of fun to work with, nice selection of cars and great prices. Bradley and Jeanna make the buying experience great!

Team Auto Haus!!

Friendly, trustworthy, and fair.

by from Green Bay, WI |

When I purchased my car from Auto Haus last fall, they told me to come back with any problem, and they would take care of me. They mean what they say, because when I did have an issue with the car, they were there 100% to resolve it quickly and graciously. I would not hesitate to buy from them again, or send my family and friends there.

August 23, 2014

Thanks Rebecca Its our pleasure Taking Care of our Customers for LIFE!!

Quality used.

by from De Pere, WI |

The wife and I wanted to trade in her van that we had consolidated some other debts onto our current vehicles loan. Brad was able to work with us and get us approved for another vehicle @ a decent percentage rate and get us approved for the vehicle we wanted to upgrade to. Brad knows how to take care of his customers. I will be returning when I want to upgrade my truck.

March 7, 2014

Thank You so much for the Kind Words ...We Believe that if we take care of our customers they take care of us!! and you guys are PROOF!!! Thanks again and enjoy your new car :o)

Thank you thank you!

by from Green Bay, WI |

After 4 dealerships gave me the brush off I had all but given up on finding a new car. I had been looking for 6 months and I decided that The Auto Haus was my last call. I met with Bradley and test drove a car...I decided not to purchase that car, but Bradley assured me he could find what I was looking for. I thought 'yeah right that's just a car salesman line.' Boy was I wrong! I heard from Bradley every few days letting me know that he was looking for the perfect car for me and after 2 weeks he called to tell me he had found it! And he was right. I am totally in love with my new to me car. And I am completely blown away by how far Bradley went to earn my trust and make the sale with me. Not just to make a buck, but he genuinely wanted me to be happy with my purchase. I have been telling everyone who will listen about the wonderful experience I have had at The Auto Haus!

February 18, 2014

It's truly my passion Lauren. Thank you so much for allowing me to Earn your business. When I say "I want to be your car dealer for LIFE!!" I mean it! Keep Smiling its contagious ;o)

Used 2013 Sonata

by from Green Bay |

Pros: The owner goes out of his way to make the buying experience "your" experience. Didn't feel pressured and got the exact car we wanted for a really great price Patient with us, even though we changed our mind on the car mid way through the experience Just a pleasure to deal with and came highly recommended. Cons: None, but pity other dealers can't be like this.

February 18, 2014

I've learned that if I take care of my Customers ..My Customers take care of Me!!! and how cool is that?!

great car, they found the the one I wanted.

by from Bark River, mi |

great car, they found the the one I wanted. car was clean and everything works great

Auto Haus gets Cal Worthington Dealership Award

by from Downtown Green Bay Wisconsin |

I want Auto Haus to be my car dealer for life! Hey there, I crashed my car, had it towed to Auto Haus on Velp and needed quality car fast! Auto Haus on Velp came through immediately.............they took care of my crashed car and got me back on the road pronto in a good looking well running Chevy.........no muss, no fuss!

Exceptional

by from Green Bay, Wisconsin |

Recently purchased a 2005 Suburban Z71. We had very specific criteria for the vehicle we wanted to purchase. I have purchased several vehicles from Auto Haus in the past and each time is better than the last. The Suburban was exactly what we were looking for and is one of the best vehicles we have ever purchased from Auto Haus. Top to bottom, Auto Haus is fantastic to work with. Looking forward to our next purchase!