Auto Haus on Velp

Auto Haus on Velp

1280 Velp Ave, Green Bay, WI 54303

Used 888-411-3608

"I want to be your car dealer for life."

Great Experience

by from De Pere, WI |

This is the second vehicle I purchased at Auto Haus. In both cases, Bradley was very attentive to what i was looking for. Great experience. I give my unqualified recommendation to go see Auto Haus for your next car or for the servicing of your vehicle.

Auto Haus is THE place to buy your next Car!

by from Green Bay, WI |

We had three older vehicles and were looking to trade them in for newer cars. When we got to the Auto Haus we received nothing but friendly, helpful, straightforward customer service. Their patience is to be commended as we took quite a long time deciding on the two new cars we wanted, and in addition got a very fair trade in price on our old vehicles. Not only was our experience exceptional with the selecting and buying process, they made our young children feel very welcome and part of the experience too. We will be buying from the Auto Haus again in the future!

Great Customer Service! Our car dealer for life!

by from Dresser, WI |

This is our 7th vechile from Brad at the Auto Haus. Our experience with the Auto Haus has been great. We travel across the state just to buy from them. The quality, customer service, and process is amazing. I highly recommend visiting or calling them for your next purchase.

Customer Focused Quality

by from Green Bay, Wisconsin |

I recently purchased a 2007 Dodge Ram with a Cummins Diesel from Auto Haus in Green Bay. I was hesitant in purchasing a vehicle with a salvage title but was assured from my insurance company as well as Bradley and Chris, the service manager, that there were no worries and the truck had passed all inspections. They were kind enough to show me the before pictures and share with me the damages that were done and how the fix worked. After two lengthy test drives and lots of questions and answers I purchased the vehicle and have been happy ever since. I drive past the Auto Haus everyday on the way to work and have taken notice to the fact that within a 3 mile radius located on the same street are 6 other used car dealers who have seemed to switch owners and names several times thru the years whereas Auto Haus has stayed in business continues to sell vehicles day in and day out and develop and sustain themeselves in these trying economic times. It has to be because of the continued customer focused quality that everyone is given from the time when walking thru the front door right up to driving the purchased vehicle off the lot. The truck was recently taken back in for some service work on the air conditioning and the Master Tech Mark was very knowledgable and professional in diagnnosing the problem. After the work had been done at the end of the day I receieved a follow up call from Bradley, the owner, asking how things went and was I satisfied. That in itself is service not recieved from others! Bradley, Chris, Mark, and Shannon defenitly win my business for life as my "new" used car dealer!

Not Contacted

by from Appleton, WI |

I was never contacted regarding my inquiry. I asked to be contacted via email and never heard from them.

Great to work with!

by from Chilton, WI |

The staff was friendly and great to work with. They let us take the vehicle we were interested in home for the night, which made us feel very comfortable and confident. I'd go back to them again for sure!

Another great buying experience............

by from Manitowoc, Wisconsin |

We have known Bradley and the Auto Haus dealership for over 15 years. Yesterday we made our 6th purchase from them.(We have also referred many more customers.) I think anybody can sell a car. It's what happens after the money changes hands that really matters. They have always stood behind their vehicles from day one and treated my family like they wanted to be treated.Bradley has adopted the slogan, "We want to be your car dealer for life." He sees the business not as a sprint, but as a marathon.We will continue to business with Auto Haus.

Rip Off Sold me a truck that was a Rebuilt salvage

by from Two Rivers, WI |

I bought a 2009 Chevy Silverado 1500 from this dealer in July of 2012. After recently obtaining the car fax report I found that the truck was a rebuilt salvage and was not nearly worth what I had paid for it. The carfax also showed that the truck has odometer issues. After contacting the dealer and expressing my frustration, they offered to buy it back for $7,000 less than I paid them less than ten months ago. I am stuck with a truck that is not even worth what I owe on it now. I value honesty and I did not receive any honesty from Auto Haus on Velp. I would not recommend this dealer to my worst enemy! Please get a carfax before you buy any used or new vehicle. I feel like the biggest sucker they have ever seen!

Auto Haus on Velp responded to this review

May 7, 2013

INTEGRITY, QUALITY, RESPECT, REAL & FUN....these are the values WE at Auto Haus adhere to. Selling used automobiles requires that we have integrity & that those we sell to have that as well. The Auto Haus has been in business over 25 years selling all types of vehicles, the majority of our vehicles are clean titles however, we also sell vehicles that have been damaged and repaired. To maintain our high standard of integrity, in addition to the disclosure on the Wisconsin Buyers guide we also have a delivery sheet stating that the vehicle was repaired and whether the title is branded. The customer is required to initial and sign the document so that there is no question as to whether it was disclosed. This document assures us that we have fully explained the vehicle condition and that the customer understands and accepts it. Both of these documents were signed in this case. In an effort to assist this individual, we offered to buy the vehicle back at current market prices and/or to sell it on consignment which would likely bring a higher price. Each of these options were declined. We will continue to operate with integrity and should this individual wish to accept one of these options, we are happy to assist. Sincerely, Bradley Berndt, Owner

Fantastic customer service!

by from Beale AFB, CA |

Bought a uses 2007 Lincoln Mark LT. Emailed Auto Haus on Velp to inquire about the vehicle and the possibility of shipping it from the dealership in Wisconsin to where I am stationed in California. Got an almost immediate response, and they took of EVERYTHING for me. Even delivered my vehicle straight to my front door! From the first Email to me getting the truck took only about 12 days and was effortless and painless. Got a great deal on a beutifull truck in just about brand new condition and barely had to do a thing myself. Highly recommend this dealership!!

Great Service

by from Green Bay, WI |

The guys at Auto Haus helped me locate the perfect car for my wife. I surprised her for her 30th birthday and they even went above and beyond and got her a bow to put on the car! These guys are amazing, and they are our car dealer for life!