Jake Kaplan's

Used 866-761-7788
Service 888-528-8461

Wow! They sell Jags!

by from RI |

I was just so nervous when I first walked into the parking lot to look at the used Toyota Sienna. All around me were Land Rovers and Jaguars vehicles. Yet, they had wonderful service, made me feel welcome, gave us a great deal. Furthermore, even drove to our home to finish the paperwork. What great service. I would do business with them again!

3 Time Buyer at Jake Kaplans with John Vallante

by from Newport, RI |

We just purchased our 3rd vehicle from Jake Kaplans through John Vallante. They treat you like family and don't use any silly sales tactics. They work with you and are honest, no hidden surprises at the end of the deal. They stand by their cars and provide service that is above and beyond. We recommend Lori in service, she is GREAT! I highly recommend John as a great salesman, a straight shooter and all around nice guy. Love buying our vehicles from him and the team at Jake Kaplans. I think our purchase of 3 vehicles from this team says it all!!!

EZ Range Rover Purchase

by from Wickford, RI |

We bought a Range Rover Sport in late Oct/2014 with the assistance of Jake Kaplan's John Vallante and Sean Gebert. They were both a great help, knowledgeable and easy to deal with. We've bought a couple of cars from this dealership and have always been pleased.

Good work at Jake Kaplans.

by from Providence RI |

I recently bought a Range Rover Evouqe and the sales person over there John Vallante was extremely helpful in first giving me an overview of the car while on the test drive and then all through the process of sales. I got the car much quicker than what I was expecting and delivery was made by John himself, explaining through each feature of the car. Even after the sales, each and every question I have had has been answered promptly and in detail by John. Keep up the good work and I would certainly recommend this dealership.

An Amazing Experience

by from Chestnut Hill, MA |

John Vallante and Sean Gebert exceeded our expectations in all regards. We drove from MA to RI, it was a great experience despite the distance. Can't recommend this dealer more!!! Made the process all that it should be and more. Thank you!

Great Experience as always with Jake Kaplan's!!

by from Greenhill Beach , RI |

I cannot say enough good things about the people who work here. I was very impressed with the service I got from Sean and John.. Sean kept me posted on the delivery of my new vehicle - he is VERY easy to work with. Called me as soon as it got dropped off just to assure me I would have for Christmas - He even sent pic of the car on the lot . It was a great Xmas gift. Sean was no high pressure salesmen very easy to work with - John was easy to talk very professional and friendly and explained EVERYTHING to me about my new Range Rover.. He even emailed me next day to see how I was. This is my second Range Rover I bought from Kaplan's and from start to finish the service was awesome. I also want to mention Lori in service department who I think is outstanding at her job! She always explains everything to me and always answers my calls and questions .. This dealership is friendly and very comfortable would highly recommend to anyone .. Many thanks from Lesley Vickers

Great Dealership - Sales team was great

by from Norton, MA |

Great Dealership - easy to deal with. I recently purchased an LR2 at Jake Kaplan's from their saleman John Vallante who made the process a pleasant experience. The Sales Manager Sean Gebert and Business Manager Aaron Lacasse along with John gave me a good deal and a positive experience. Thanks!

Great Experience!

by from Warwick, Rhode Island |

My experience with John Vallente was excellent. I recently purchased my first Range Rover Sport. John was professional and explained everything to me that I needed to know. He even emailed me the next day to ask me if I had any additional questions. Also I left my CD's in my car and he mailed them to my house without me asking. John goes above and beyond with customer service and has extensive knowledge. He was extremely helpful which made the purchase very easy and enjoyable. Thank You!

Always a GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Warwick,RI |

I have bought several vehicles at Jake Kaplan's Land Rover and have been very satisfied. John Vallante is an excellent salesman, making my purchases smooth and trouble free and has helped considerably during any of my dealings after my purchases. Also have had excellent service with Mike in the Service Department.

Jaguar XF Purchase from Overseas

by from Warwick RI |

I needed a new car in a hurry when my older Mercedes broke down. I had purchased two Land Rovers previously from John Vallante at Jake Kaplans and was extremely satisfied both times. It was great to work with John on the previous purchases. He was always available, responsive and he provided good advice without any pressure. The service department at Jake Kaplans is also excellent (especially Laurie). They are very good at explaining and arranging service with loaner cars etc. This time I was going on an international business trip and stopped in to see John and Sean (who was also very helpful and professional) to look at the Jaguar XFs just before leaving. While on the two week trip I worked extensively with John (mostly via email) to work out a deal and John had the car ready for the day I returned. Again very satisfied with the entire experience.

Back into an SUV

by from Massachusetts |

I was so impressed by the dealership and the people who work there, especially John Vallante. He is very polite and informative. John made my decision to purchase an SUV enjoyable and fun. It was a great experience and I highly recommend this dealership.