Arrigo Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT Sawgrass

5901 Madison Avenue, Tamarac, FL 33321

Repeat Customers

by from Lakeland, FL |

Our recent purchase was our 4th Chrysler Town & Country purchased from an Arrigo dealership. The previous 3 were with the West Palm Beach location. However, we happened to be in Miami on other business and decided to check the Sawgrass location. We were equally impressed with the sales staff at Sawgrass and would highly recommend either of the Arrigo Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram facilities.

Best car buying experience!

by from Orlando, FL |

Arrigo at Sawgrass gave us the easiest and most honest car buying experience. We worked with Chris in internet sales before coming in to test drive our car and he was able to lock in an out the door price which did not change once we came in. Dominick was our salesman and was wonderful to work with, he was very knowledgeable about the car. The experience was quick and easy and they never changed the agreed upon price or tried to up-sell us anything we didn?t want. Very professional crew! We are so happy with your service and with our new 2015 Dodge Dart! I would DEFINITELY recommend this dealership to anyone!

Great deal, Excellent service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I recently leased a 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland from Arrigo Sawgrass. I received a great deal and excellent treatment from everyone involved including the sales manager Gordon Cramer, sales person Don Waleski, F&I Mike, GM Jim Doyle, and Mark after dark. I would refer anyone there without a second thought. Truly a class act and an excellent product. Thanks to the Arrigo Sawgrass team for everything!

As Easy as Pouring a Cup of Coffee

by from Tropical Milwaukee Wisconsin |

Really really quick easy and painless buying a car at Arrigo. The facility alone looks like a club and is comfortable. The people that work there were ever so helpful from salemen that said Hello to the receptionists to our delightful salesperson.We told what we were looking for and were directed to a good variety of models..liked some, others not. Finally decided on a car we liked took it for a drive and voila' we had a car. The finance guys were great finding terms and discounts that we could take advantage of ! Just fantastic. I will recommend Arrigo Sawgrass to anyone looking for a car.

When they say "gotta go to Arigo", walk the otherw

by from BOYNTON Beach, Fl |

After selecting a NEW 2013 Chrysler 200 Hardtop Convertible, we test drove a comparable vehicle. The test drive with Lt. Dan was excellent and he bent over bavkwards to answer all our questions. When we returned to the dealership, the car that we looked at in the dealer showroom was moved outside. We then has them appraise our current vehicle. I went on line and had 3 appraisal that we're within $300. All coming in around $10,500 a $10,800. After Lt. Dan returned from his visit with the finance department, our appraisal came out at $7,500 or in other words, a LOW BALL PRICE. We got up to leave, totally disatisfied with the proceedings when the Sales or Credit Manager stopped us at the doer and asked why we were leaving? I told him I didn't appreciate the low ball price on our trade so he says I could go up another $1,500. Wasn't that so nice of him. We felt like we needed a shower after this experience. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone.

Terrible customer service

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

Went in looking for a new Jeep Grand Cherokee but left with nothing because of poor customer service. Sales staff was less knowledgeable about the product than I was and they spent more time away consulting each other about specific features of the car that I knew were available but they never heard of. I left the dealership realizing a deal wan't going to take place and a few days later the salesperson called making me an offer. When I countered with a reasonable offer he and a person in the background can be heard laughing, which I found extremely unprofessional.

Sold a car with broken bads and rotors!!!

by from Miami |

I bought an used 2005 Grand Cherokee from Arrigo Dodge on January 2014. During the test drive, I did not notice any issue in my brakes and the retailer told me that the car had all mechanical inspection and was very good. Therefore I trusted him since it is an authorized dealer. Normally, we take our cars for inspection to them and they tell us whatever the car has. But they did not tell me about this issue. After I bought my car, during on my way to home I have noticed the problem. I need to press till to the end of my brakes to stop my car. It was not even slowing down when I press to the half of my brakes. My foot got tired to brake. I got afraid to have a accident. I went to Planet Dodge, an authorized delaer in Doral as well, for mechanical inspection and they told me that all of the brake pads and rotors are broken and need to be changed!! Also they did not even tell me that the right rear interior door handle is broken which requires 560 bucks to fix it! In shortly, Do not trust Arrigo Dodge as an authorized dealer!!!

Pleasant Experience...Look no further...

by from Miramar, FL |

Hands down, purchasing my first Jeep from these guys was pleasant and painless. In my first trip to Arrigo, I met with Ozzie Bringas, Certified Internet Sales Manager. Ozzie was beyond knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. He was able to answer all the technical questions I had, as being a first-time Jeep Wrangler buyer I had quite a few. After dealing with 10 different Jeep dealerships through out Florida, I came back to Arrigo. Arrigo was the ONLY dealership able to answer all my questions and the most eager to assist in finding the Jeep I wanted. Opting to order a Wrangler Unlimited with a specific set of features, my next visit to Arrigo involved meeting back up with Ozzie and meeting Jason Nadler, a Business Development Director at Arrigo. Jason was able to guide me through the order process with great ease and simplicity. Jason and Ozzie advised delivery of Jeep would take no less than 6-8 weeks. Imagine my surprise yesterday when I received word my new Jeep had arrived and in less than 4 weeks! Fortunately, I was able to pick up my new Jeep the same day. I chose to finance my new Jeep through the Finance Department at Arrigo. Rob Geroni, a Finance Manager there, treated me in a friendly and professional manner. I also met with Tyler, who guided me a few tips and tricks a first time Wrangler owner. Without a doubt, buying a car from Arrigo was the most pleasant car buying experience I've had to date. I'll be keeping these guys at the top of my list for my next car. Thanks Arrigo!

Dissappointment

by from Freeport, Grand Bahama |

I was all geared up to purchase a vehicle based on he online price. However, when it came time to close the deal and sign the papers an additional $600 plus was added to the price. What a disappointment. The price advertised is not the price you will get despite paying cash up from. The customer service offered by the sales person David Kelly was excellent though!

Got my Truck

by from Coral Springs FL |

Came in to look at Ram 1500 slt and went home with ONE!!.Wanted the 6cyl.They had one in stock ,no push to sell the 8 cyl.Tom was a grat salesman and it was smooth sailing.Thanks